Chapter 10

She loves you, not me

A/N; I'm late for the update, because I was sleeping the whole time, and its because I had to go to the hospital early morning, and I kind of got overboard of how long I wanted to be out, because I played two rounds of Jubeat, if I'm not wrong. AND ONE NOTE, Chanyeol is living with his aunt, in NYC. 


[NYC] 

Min Hee finally reached the airport, *Finally, I'm here. I feel lucky, because I can speak english* She smiled to herself, and walked out of the airport to take a cab to her hotel, "Sir, please take me to The Plaza Hotel" and he just nodded. After reaching the hotel, Min Hee checked in and went into her suite. "So this is how a five star hotel looks like" Min Hee mumbled to herself, while walking around her suite. (http://the-plaza-hotel.visit-new-york-city.com/the-plaza-2.jpg

After settling down in her suite, she decided to go look for Chanyeol. 

[Korea]

EXO decided to pay Min Hee a visit, because they're worried if she's sick or not, "Annyeong omoni, we're friends of Min Hee ah. And we're wondering if Min Hee is in or not" Suho asked, "Aaaah, she's not in right now" Everyone just nodded, "Do you know what time will she be coming back?" D.O asked, "Come in first, and make yourselves comfortable while I bring out snacks for you guys, and talk to you guys about Min Hee" Everyone nodded and went to the living room, about a few minutes later, Mrs Lee came with snacks and drinks for EXO, and sat down with them, "About Min Hee, she went overseas. Don't you guys know?" She looked confused, but they shook their heads, "Omma, which country did she went to?" Jong In asked, "She didn't tell me, she said she was going overseas, to spend her summer break, thats it" They looked disappointed, "Omma, may I go into her room?" She just nodded. 

Jong In stood up, and walked to her room, smiling to himself. *Where did you go* He sighed, and sat on her bed. *I need to know where she has gone, I think she went to look for Chanyeol* He sighed more, *That brat* He thought to himself, walked out of her room and joined the rest downstairs. "Guys, I think she went to look for Chanyeol overseas" He said, and Mrs Lee had no choice but to tell them, where she has been "Kids, do you mind if we booked flight tickets for you to join her?" Everyone was shocked at what she said, "Omo, omoni, thats no need for that. You can just tell us which country, and we'll book ourselves, we don't want you to waste your money on us" Suho exclaimed, "Fine, but I'll book a hotel reservation for you kids, since there's 11 of you, I'll book 3 rooms on reservation nae?" Everyone had to nodd in agreement, "That's fine with us, thank you once again omoni" Everyone gave her a hug, "She went to the States, NYC. And is the Plaza Hotel fine for you?" They nodded, and bid her goodbye. 

After that, each of them booked the same flight to leave for NYC, and they packed their things, and headed down to the airport to meet one another and flew off to NYC. 

[NYC] 

Min Hee arrived at Chanyeol's aunt's house, "Annyeong, is Chanyeol in?" she asked, "Omo! Are you his friend? Annyeong, aaah. Chanyeol is in the park, you should probably look for him there, and maybe bring him back. We can have dinner together!" His aunt exclaimed, and Min Hee just nodded and left for the park. 

After a few rounds, of looking for him, she noticed a familiar figure standing up, *Is that Chanyeol?* She walked closely to see him, but his head was facing down. 

"Chanyeol ah" 


A/N; Annyeong! Ho ho. I'll start on Chapter 11 right after I post this, woooowoooowoooo. 

I'm hungry. 

- xoxo