Chapter 17

She loves you, not me

"UGH UGH UGHHHHHHHH" Kai shouted in his mind, kept pacing back and forth around the classroom, with only EXO in. 

"Stop pacing, will you?" Xiumin asked, "but he hugged my girl!" he shouted, "She isn't yours anymore, besides you're the one who even broke up with her" Xiumin said in a calm tone. 

"And whats your reason for breaking up with her huh?" Kris asked, "I kind of... cheated on her?" Kai blurted out his secret, and covered his mouth after that. 

What he said, shocked everyone in the classroom, luckily EXO was the only people in the class, everyone has already gone home. "You WHAT? SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK" Baekhyun shouted, almost wanted to whack him, "You dumb bastard, how can you cheat on your own girl? She's was everything you could have asked for a girl, you do know that" 

"We'll leave you to think about what you did" Suho said, and EXO left Kai alone in the classroom, leaving him to think over about what he has done. 

After a few minutes, he was packing up his things, walking to leave the classroom, but unknowingly bumped into Min Hee, "Oh I'm-" She looked up and saw Kai, "Sorry" Min Hee turned back and headed out to the female restroom, trying to hold in her tears, but was stopped by Kai. "Min Hee" 

"Move it. Kai" It was the first time, Min Hee said, Kai and not Jong In. "I need to talk to you" He said, "No, you do not. Theres nothing to talk about anyway, can you please move? I need to meet someone" She replied in a cold tone. "Meeting Chanyeol? No you can't meet him, I really need to talk to you about something" Kai sounded demanding, "I can't? Who are you to control my life? Talk to me about what? Can't you just leave me alone? Stop bothering me already, now move it" 

Min Hee sounded so cold, and Kai moved to the side, Min Hee just walked away, didn't turn back to look at him again. 

Probably because she hated him, but no. She didn't want to cry, she didn't want to show her weakness in front of him. 

But she didn't want him back. 

Twitter update; @ohminhee_ : I want to hate you but I can't. 


A/N; HOW IS YOUR WEEKEND? LOL. I'm doing my homework actually, woo. Okay bye xx