Chapter 20

She loves you, not me

Recap - 

"Min Hee?! I'm back!" Chanyeol shouted while walking through the living room, "Hello?" "Min Hee?" He started to get worried because she isn't coming down from upstairs, *What the hell happened when I was gone?* "MIN HEE!"


"Mr. Park?" Chanyeol turned around to find her butler panicking, "Where's Min Hee?" He sounded worried, too worried. "Shes.. Shes in the hospital" Chanyeol became speechless, he couldn't find the right words to say "Take me to her, please" He asked, her butler nodded and gave him a ride to the hospital. 

Once they arrived, Chanyeol ran to the reception counter and asked "May I know which room Min Hee is?" he was breathless, "She's ongoing surgery, you could wait at the waiting room" The nurse said, "Thank you" he walked to the waiting room and waited for the doctors to come out with good news, he hoped for the best. After hours of waiting, doctors finally came out "Lee Min Hee?" Chanyeol walked up to him, "How is she? What happened? Can I see her?" "Do you want the good news or bad news?" "Bad news" "Are you sure?" Chanyeol just nodded, "Alright, bad news is we don't know when will she wake up, we've estimated that she'll wake up by next month, or not.. She's gone forever" Chanyeol became speechless once again, "good news is the surgery went fine, its just about her waking up. You can see her, advice is just talk to her, because whatever you say may wake her up but who knows" Chanyeol just walked pass the doctor to see her but was stopped by an arm, "By any chance, are you her boyfriend?" the exact same doctor asked but Chanyeol shook his head, *I wish I was* He thought to himself and just walked into her room and sat by her bed. 

He placed his hand on hers, "Hey beautiful, can you wake up for me? for exo? please?" His phone went ringing, it was Baek. "PARK CHANYEOL, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHERE IS MIN HEE?" Baekhyun kept shouting and scolding through the phone, "I'm at.. I'm at the hospital" "Baek, you there?" He couldn't hear Baek, "BAEKHYUN ARE YOU THERE" "I.. I am, what the hell happened? Why are you at the hospital?" Chanyeol told him the exact hospital and half an hour later, the rest of exo went barging in Min Hee's room. "You guys came, oh" Chanyeol just kept staring at Min Hee, the rest were dumbfounded, surprisingly Kai was there. He looked like he was about to cry but he didn't. 

He wanted to clear things up with her, be back with her though the mistakes he made, but it looks like it can't be done for now. He asked everyone to excuse himself so he could talk to Min Hee alone and everyone went outside for a few minutes. "Min Hee, I don't know if you could hear me. I hope you can, all I wanted to say is that, I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry that I cheated on you, I'm sorry. I really am sorry" He felt tears coming but continued talking, "I'm sorry for everything that I've done to hurt you, I'm sorry. I just want to tell you that I still love you, I hoped that I could clear things up with you when we're all supposed to have fun today at the theme park, but here you are.. lying on the hospital bed, can you wake up for me? I want you back, I want you back all to myself like before, please..." 

---- 

(((MH's pov))) 

Kai? Kai! 
"I still love you" 
Kai still loves me? I still love you too, but.. 
Can't you guys hear me? 
Save me from this darkness, why can't I see anything? 


A/N: This is so ing sad because she's in the hospital. The reason of her being in the hospital is because she was in the shower, she fell and hurt her head, causing damage to her head, now its up to them to make her wake up or keep her awake (if i could say that) i feel so relieved that i'm back and alive on this fanfiction :'))))