Chapter 9

She loves you, not me

Min Hee knew that Jong In was mad at her, but she didn't knew why. Questions kept popping into her head, 'Why is he mad at me?' 'Why is he so cold to me today'

She walked over to his house, the door opened. "Omo! Min Hee ah, what brings you here?" His mum smiled, "Annyeong omoni, may I know if Chanyeol is in?"Min Hee asked his mum, but she shook her head, "He didn't tell you where he was going?" Min Hee shook her head, sighing. 

"Maybe, I'll tell you instead, why not you come in? I'll make you some tea" She just nodded, and walked in. "Make yourself, feel like you're at home" She nodded again, sat at the living room, while she came with tea. "Chanyeol is in the States right now, living with his aunt" *That sentence, she just told me, hit me hard. Don't get this wrong but Chanyeol has always been there for me, but now? He's in the States, living happily with his aunt* Min Hee thought.

And he left, without saying goodbye? "Omoni, do you know when he's coming back?" She just shook her head, *Do I have to go to the states, just to find him?* Min Hee thought to herself, *Maybe I do, but I'll go to the States on Saturday* "Thank you for telling me omoni, I'll get going" Min Hee and his mum bid each other goodbye.

[Skipping to Friday] 

Friday -

The sun had rise, and Min Hee just woke up, dragging herself to do her morning routines, *Summer break is in less than 2 days* She lets out a big sigh, and went back to her room to wear her uniform, Jong In was ignoring her for one whole week, she had to apologize somehow, but couldn't bring herself to it. But at least, EXO was still there for her, not all but some. It looked like EXO has broken up, but they didn't, after school they keep going out with each other, and Min Hee will always be at home, hoping Saturday would come. 

Min Hee didn't eat, she didn't have the appetite to eat, she lost weight but still looking pretty. She walked to school like normal, but she never went to the rooftop anymore, because she felt like it wasn't the same anymore. *Just one more day, and I'll be gone, well not for long of course. I'm going to spend my summer with Chanyeol, I hope* She sighed, while walking into her class. 

[After school] 

School was normal, "Enjoy your summer break", those were the 'last' words from the teacher, she finally can have a break from all the studying, but hated the fact because exams were coming, after the break. *Less studying and more fun from now on, and time to book my flight for tomorrow* She sighed, and walked out of school, "We're going to miss you Min Hee ah!" Guys shouted, but she just smiled which made their hearts flutter. 

After reaching back home, she quickly went up to her room and used her laptop to book a flight to the States, and a hotel of course, after booking, she changed her clothes to a casual outfit(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Z--lxtIpkT0/UPF-yAWO-2I/AAAAAAAAD_I/JhHMsTpxGqE/s1600/Autumn+Inpsired+outfit.png) and went shopping for food, because she knew that her parents are coming back tomorrow afternoon.

After spending hours outside, she went back home, and packed her clothes inside a small baggage, she was in fact leaving tonight, at about 1am or so. She wrote a note, and left it on the living room, coffee table. 

To; omma & appa. 
I'm sorry, that I'm not inside the house. I'm on a vacation right now, in the States. I wanted to spend my time over at the States, but if Jong In comes looking for me, tell him that I've gone overseas, but please don't tell him where I am. Just say that I'm with aunt nae? Sorry again, and be sure to eat a lot! I bought food for you guys, its just in the fridge :))))
Saranghae <3
Love, your daughter, Min Hee

She changed again, into another outfit. (http://fashionistatrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/casual-outfit-ideas-2012-5.jpg) and headed out to the airport, after checking in for her tickets. She immediately went into the departure area, and had starbucks coffee before leaving. 


A/N; DOUBLE UPDATE! Hoho, surprised? No? Tch! Hahaha, anyway. I'm tonning for the night so yeah. 

- xoxo