Chapter 4

She loves you, not me

Chanyeol peeked through his window, to find Jong In and Min Hee heading somewhere at noon, and he waited till they came back. He got bored looking out of his window, he decided to do other things to keep him entertained until they come back, after an hour or so[?] he heard a people laughing away, he quickly went to his window, to look out. It was them, they're finally back. Min Hee was holding two plastic bags[?] full of ingredients. *Huh, are they having a feast between them or what?* He thought to himself, confused. He waited for a minute, and saw them coming out, what Chanyeol saw made his heart ache, *They're holding hands... What? Is this real? Are they both together?* Chanyeol went back to his bed, lied down for a moment, trying to figure out what is going on. He cursed in his head, he didn't know what to do, but he needed to find out. Next minute, he was spying on them. 

Just by looking at them, laugh and smile at each other, made his heart ache more. He couldn't believe what he saw, *Are they really together?* He lets out a big sigh, and went back home. He didn't have the appetite to eat his dinner, school's on Monday and he didn't know how to act, "I'll ask Baek, for advice on Monday" He muttered to himself. 

Jong In and Min Hee, had a great time, they ate ice cream and walked around the park, it was already 1900 and they're still in the park, "What time is it now?" Min Hee asked, "Its seven" Jong In replied, "Lets go back, I wanna eat dinner" Min Hee pouted, Jong In chuckled and nodded. After a few minutes, they arrived back at Min Hee's place, to eat dinner, "Ramen?" Min Hee asked, "Jong In nodded, and went up to her room. After she was done with cooking, she carried the tray with two bowls of Ramen in it, to her room. "DINNER IS SERVED" Min Hee puts the tray down at her table, and does a sassy pose. Jong In laughed so hard, he fell on the floor.

"Hah. Hah. You fell on the flooooooor~~~" Min Hee laughed, while stucking out her tongue at him. Jong In pouted, stood up and pulled her in for a hug. "Do. Not. Laugh. At. Me" Jong In whispered to her ear, "You don't tell me, what to do. Kim Jong In" Min Hee looked up, and stuck out her tongue again. Jong In laughed, "You're so cute, come on. Let's eat" He pinched her cheeks, "OW OW OW!" Min Hee pouted while rubbing her cheeks, and joined him to eat. "I'll stay in for the night, and maybe stay with you till your parents come tomorrow, or maybe maybe! Help you prepare dinner for your parents as well, hohoho!" Jong In laughed, while telling Min Hee. "Omo! Chincha? Yayyy !" Min Hee clapped her hands, and attacked him for a hug. 

After an hour of talking. Min Hee decided to wash the dishes, wash up and go to sleep, "Gooooodnight, I'm going to sleep" Min Hee yawned, while walking back to her room, "Ehhh? Then where do I sleep?" Jong In pouted, "You sleep downstairs, hah!" Min Hee stuck out her tongue, "I'm just joking, you can sleep beside me if you want to" Min Hee told him, and lied down on her bed, after a minute, she felt someone on her bed as well, curious, turned around to see Jong In looking at her, smiling. "Yah, why are you still awake, go to sleep" Jong In told her, "Aish, okay okay" Min Hee pouted, and closed her eyes. Jong In smiled, pulled her closer to him and gave her a kiss on her forehead, "Goodnight princess" and Jong In fell asleep too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; 

I know this is a short update :((((((((

Sorry guys, I'm really. I keep apologizing T_T 

I'm working on chapter 5 already, so just wait yeah? I'll upload the next chapter, as sooooon as possible! I can't promise, but I'm sure I'll upload soon. 

OH RIGHT! Btw, follow me on twitter HAHAHA ! @/___yyslove [ Its x3 of _ ] I follow back, so. Yeah. 

I heard the fanwar between exostans and pink pandas, what the- seriously. I can't do anything about it because yeah. HAHAHA 

I'm a newborn exostan, so treat me well. Don't worry to all B2UTIES, I'm still a B2UTY :-))))))))))))))))))) 

- xoxo