Chapter 13

She loves you, not me

They parted from the kiss, panting. "I've been waiting for your kiss, since forever" Jong In said. Min Hee chuckled, "I know you miss my lips" She stuck out her tongue at him, and walked to join the boys who are in living room, shouting/talking. *They're so loud, aigoooo* Min Hee shook her head, while walking. "YAH KEEP QUIET, its only noon, and you guys are so loud" Min Hee shouted, and surprisingly that made everyone shut up. 

Jong In walked up to her, put his arm over her shoulder, and smiled to himself. "Woaaah, I've never seen Kai smile so much before" D.O sarcastically said, "Yah, keep quiet" Jong In shushed him, Min Hee just laughed to herself, "Guys seriously, are you ready to go?" Min Hee asked, everyone just nodded. "Okay then, LETS GOOOOOO" Min Hee shooed them out of the room, and followed them out. 

- After a while - 

"Lets eat lunch first, I know a nice restaurant" Min Hee said, while smiling. "Sure" Everyone said in sync, everyone was happily talking to each other, while Min Hee is leading the way, girls kept staring at EXO because they're good looking, and they're always famous among girls, and everyone started smiling at the girls, Min Hee was used to it, *Aish, not here* Min Hee thought to herself. 

- After a few minutes - 

"Okay guys, stop flirting with your eyes, come on. We're here" Min Hee said, while folding her arms. They felt irritated, "Ok" They said with an annoyed tone, "A table for 12 please" Min Hee told the waiter, "This way miss" The waiter said, and guided them to their table. Looks like EXO is amazed at the place, "Why did you bring us to an expensive restaurant" Xiumin asked, "How can you tell its expensive?" Min Hee said, "Yah, it looks expensive" Xiumin defended himself, "It's not, actually" Min Hee said, "Choose whatever you guys want, I'm paying this time" Min Hee once said, everyone just nodded. 

- After eating - 

Min Hee paid at least $200 for the food they ate. "Lets go shopping? Anyone up for it?" Min Hee asked, but they shook their heads. "I thought we were going to buy bubble tea?" Sehun asked, "Oh yeah ok" Min Hee said, and walked to the bubble tea shop which was nearby, "You guys go ahead and buy whatever you want" After they finished buying what they wanted, "So where to next?" Min Hee asked, "Lets go shopping!" Kris said, and everyone agreed. *I feel irritated, I don't have the mood anymore* Min Hee thought to herself, "Lets go H&M" Min Hee said, and walked to H&M, while the rest followed her. 

After 30 minutes of shopping for clothes in H&M, Min Hee paid at least a hundred dollars for clothes in H&M, "You bought a lot of clothes" Xiumin said, "Ok" Min Hee just gave a simple 'Ok'

And they spent their day, with shopping, eating (again), sightseeing, till night. 

Around 10pm, they decide to head back to their hotel, "Goodnight, see you guys tomorrow" Min Hee bid them goodnight, and walked to her room, but stopped half way, as a pair of arms hugged her waist. "Don't go, just yet" She sighed, "Yah Jong In ah, aren't you sleepy?" She turned around and asked, but he shook his head, "Nope~" *Aish this guy seriously* Min Hee thought to herself. 


A/N; lol sorry. SORRY IF THIS IS A BAD CHAPTER I JUST CANT THINK STRAIGHT IM SORRY BYE 

- xoxo