Yum... breakfast

Bad Boy Crush

Violae's(you) Prob

As soon as we got to the cabin, something in my brain just hit me, "Damn! my luggage. The driver took it out and put it behind me and i forgot it. What do i do?" i told Cho.

 

We sat there ,on our twin beds, thinking for a while until we heard a knock on our cabin door. Cho went to answer it. "what are you doing here?" she asked. Then she turned back to me and smiled. "Violae, guess what, you guys were like destined for each other!" then she turned to let JiHoo in.

 

"Hey." i said looking at JiHoo, then i looked at Cho, "what do you mean?"

 

"Look what he brought." She said and pointed to the luggage behind him, "ain't he the sweetest!"

 

"You brought my luggage! Thank you so much!" i said running up to hug him. i think i over did it when i hugged him because when i let go, his face was burning red and he didn't bother to have eye contact with me.

 

"It was nothing." he said, "At first i thought an idiot forgot it until i saw your name on the tag."

 

"Oh, Well, thanks a whole bunch, without the things in here, i thought i was gonna die." i smiled and brought my luggage to the bed.

 

As i carried it over, Cho Said, "JiHoo, come with me for a moment." and then they walked to the corner of the room.

 

All i could hear was Cho saying, "(whisper, whisper, whisper) listen to me, (whisper, whisper, whisper) i've never been wrong."

 

Then JiHoo said something like this, "i don't know, (whisper, whisper, whisper) it goes really fast (whisper, whisper, whisper) Is that strange?"

 

Then Cho went closer to his ear and said something like a sentence long and then they both looked at me. At that moment, JiHoo's face got bright red.

Cho then distanced herself and didn't whisper this time when she said, "Get to know her first though. Then make a move."

-------------------------------

JiHoo's Prob

As Violae carried her luggage over to the bed, Cho Said, "JiHoo, come with me for a moment." and then we walked to the corner of the room.

 

Then Cho whispered, "JiHoo, she doesn't have a boyfriend. So listen to me, you guys were meant for each other, she likes the same thing you do and your totally into her. I saw that red face of yours and don't try to deny it either. Plus, look how hot she is, you aren't going to find someone like this again. Trust me, i've never been wrong."

 

I was nervous, i didn't know if i could tell her, but it couldn't hurt to right? "I don't know, Do i like her? When i see her, my heart goes really fast, like it's going to jump out. Is that strange?"

 

She got closer to my ear, "No," She said, "it's not, it's normal because your-in-love." then we both looked at Violae.

 

Cho then backed up alittle and said out loud, "Get to know her first though. Then make a move."

----------------------------------------

Violae's Prob

After JiHoo left, Cho and me practically became best friends, she told me that she's from Love Entertainment, one of the companies that don't get as much credit or as much spotlight like those big entertainment bussiness like JYP or YG or SM but she loves it there anyway. She also told me that she and JiHoo go way back, and they've been best friends ever since they were babies. I don't know why she told me there was nothing between her and JiHoo and i shouldn't misunderstand but all we did all night was talk about everything, about what we like, about what our dreams were, even about our love life. We even talked so much that the other girls in our cabin threw pillows at us, but we didn't care, we laid there talking until we slept.

---------------

6:30 AM

 

The camp alarm woke us up with this trumpet music like in the movies. The last time i checked, this wasn't military camp. I thought my dad's camp was high tech like bed flipping you to the ground but i guess dreams and reality really don't mix.

 

So me and Cho got up, half asleep that is, and brushed our teeth. Then we got to the Cafe area where everyone was to report for breakfast. When i got my food and was walking to where Cho and JiHoo were, someone put there foot out and tripped me. when i got up, i realized that my food flung to this blonde Guys face, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" i said and hurried to get the food off his face. He was cute, i knew i saw him from somewhere but i just couldn't remeber.

 

"Hey, How dare you put your hands on our L.Joe!" A girl said. i turned around and saw two girls standing up. the cafe turned quiet. then i looked at her shoes and noticed they were the shoes i saw before i fell, the ones that tripped me.

 

"Well i wouldn't have to put a hand on him if you didn't trip me on purpose." i told her while walking up to her.

 

"That !" the other girl shouted to the other girl, then she turned to the other girl and said, "She just talked back to you!"

 

"Guess we have to teach her a lesson again." the girl who tripped me said.

 

When she was about to punch me, I caught her hand only inches away from my face, then i looked down at her nametag and tried to remembered her information paper, the ones i got from my dad to memorize to know which ones to distance from and which ones to get close to, so i can rise to the top. i remebered her past and information, i knew i already won, it made me grin, then i looked into her eyes and said "I wouldn't do that if i were you Sang-Hee. You'll end up where your father is."

 

I could tell that she's mad, her eyes fueled up with fury because i opened a closed wound. "What the hell are you talking about? The only thing that's coming out of your mouth is !" She yelled and tried to kick me in the stomach, but i dodged in time, i can't believe that being a black belt would help so much in my life.

 

i crossed my hands and continue to look in her eyes, "Oh, You know exactly what i'm talking about, the one(father) that had his friends come over to you for money to pay for the debts you made on his credit card. Well, i wouldn't say , you probably liked it because you didn't even report it to the cops, your dad's friend felt so guilty for doing it, he reported himself in and everyone who did it to you." 

 

Her eyes went blank, i knew she didn't have anything to say and her friend noticed to, so she began to say, "Your a ! you can't say that about Sang-Hee, you don't even know her so it can't be true." she said with an attitude, "BEAT THAT !"

 

I was surprised, but it didn't shock me when i looked at her name, i remeber her stuff too. then i took out my phone and texted  her name and the other girl's name to my dad so he can send me a bunch of copies of they're information, i didn't want to but they just pushed me over the edge a little to much. "Ha, you call me a ? I know dirt on you too. You want me to say it out loud?"

 

She looked afraid, but not enough, she probably thought i was bluffing and told me, "SUUURE, go ahead, like you got anything on me."

 

Pretty amazing, no one's ever went this far with me because everyone knew who would win, but i'll give her props. "The REAL is you, my dear. you didn't have enough money to get into this camp because your families bussiness became bankrupt so you became a e and got all the money you needed but when you found out what happened to Sang-Hee, you felt bad so you paid for her camp spot and to make sure you got in with her, you even slept with one of the camp counselors. Should i go on? cause i really think i should."

then someone went into the cafe to give me the papers i wanted. then she said, "Do you have proof, i'll sue for slander, i have everyone here as witness."

Everyone in the cafe started to whisper, I heard one say 'That girl has a point, How would the really hot one know all of that if they just meant.' 'how do we know the hot one's telling the truth?' and stuff like that.

---------------------

L.Joe's Prob

That hot girl is digging her own grave, first she tripped and her food hit my face, now she's ticking off those girls. but there's one thing i agree with her, they really did seem ty.

i watched her as she stood there talking about what the other girls did, but the question was, was it true? then a guy went in and handed her a pile of papers(not alot though).

 

Then the girl who called (that's what i saw on her nametag)Violae a said, "Do you have proof, i'll sue for slander, i have everyone here as witness." then things got kinda noisy, well not really, but it seemed like it from the dead silence before.

 

Niel looked at me and then said, "That's the girl who said you were just like everyone else yesterday, the one that dragged her friend away, and the two other girls were the ones we heard it from, they said they'd teach her a lesson, but i never really guessed they meant it."That girl Violae, I'm liking her more and more, she caught my attention but her mistake was the food that's on my face. That's her biggest mistake.

 

She held up the papers and flung them in the air, which made them fly everywhere in the cafe, but she had 2 left in her hand. she handed 1 to each of the two girls. "Read them, Dirt on you ain't that hard to get." when she said it, everyone picked up the papers too. Niel had one and told me to look at it. when i looked, it was information on them, pictures, and their past, everything she said was real.

 

"She was made for you L.Joe, look at her, getting them right away after they tried to teach her a lesson. she doesn't go easy on them." Niel seemed kinda right, she was like me and wasn't like me at the same time. she was different.

 

"how'd you get these?!" both the girls asked in unison.

 

"You shouldn't play with fire, you'll get burned." Violae said, then she turned to me, "And you, come with me." and she pulled me from my seat and out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really know how it got like this with the two girls and Violae. i just wrote whatever popped into my head. hope you guys didn't hate it or hate me for making it like this, but you know what..... even i'm interested to how it's going to be. anyway, if my brain stops thinking how its going to go on, i'll just edit and write this chapter again. (well part of it)

 

Chapter 3(mischief at the lake) is on it's way.... soon..... and by the looks of it, high school for Violae(you) and Teen Top are going to be around chapter 5 or 6.

 

Support my commenting and subsribing