My fake boyfriend :P

Bad Boy Crush

Nobodies Prob

Only ten minutes of class left and Violae couldn't stop thinking about the proposal ChunJi made to her yesterday. Was he lying to her? Is He like every other guy? Who knows, because she knows she can’t get into a boy’s head. Then thinking back, Violae rewinds everything back to yesterday at the tree.

Flash Back

“Okay, 50 seconds.” Violae said.

“I have a plan that’s gonna help you and me at the same time, it’ll get boys off your back and girls off my back.” ChunJi said with a serious tone.

“Keep going.” she eyed him carefully.

"You’re not the only one that gets chased all the time everyday, of every hour and every minute, they keep pestering me. I can’t live like this any longer. I've held my breath for 4 months now and I can’t just yell at them because it'll ruin my image," ChunJi started to get worked up.

"Mmhm," Violae kept listening.

"So I was thinking... when I saw you in class and you were annoyed with all the guys, we could team up and get all of them off our backs, like you have my back and I have your, you know help each other out. Make people leave us alone. Have a calmer life."

"Okay, I don’t know." Violae hesitated, "can I trust you enough? I don’t even know you, and you're in my class?" Violae asked dumbfounded.

ChunJi let out a big sigh and said, "Just think about it and let me know tomorrow."

"Okay, I might.” then she walked away and back into the building.

‘Man, I sure hope she agrees. I need her too.’ ChunJi thought to himself while he crunched his figures up into a fist to show his frustrations.

End of Flash Back

‘Oh my gosh! What should I do? Should I agree?’ Violae said to herself, ‘can I stand this torture anymore form everyone around me?’

“And that’s why putting emotion into your singing makes you a better singer. The audience doesn’t care if you are the best singer in the whole entire world; you will never be who they notice first. They’ll notice what and how much emotion you put into that song. Most of the time, there’s always a story behind it that makes you feel that way and I hope someday you can put all you got into it, and one last thing you need to know, “The whole school will be given an assignment, it’ll include a partner.” Nichkhun said firmly to the class.

Then suddenly all the guys started crowding Violae. L.Joe kept his head down making him look like he was sleeping, but he was actually wide awake, but he wouldn’t let her know that. He didn’t want her to know that he also wanted to be one of those guys around her. Fighting for her to be his partner, he wanted to be it so badly but he just sat there in his desk pretending not to care.

“I want to be your partner.” A guy said as he tugged Violae’s sleeve.

“No, I want to!” another one said and tugged her other arm.

“Come on choose me!!!” A guy tugged her hair. Dozens of other guys did the same, repeating the same words over and over.

‘What the hell’s happening?’ Violae thought to herself, “I can’t think straight! I have to do something quick!’ then as she stood up, the word she didn’t even think about flew out of , “I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!”

That caught everyone’s attention. CAP snapped out of his 'sleep with his eyes open' trick. Ricky and ChangJo stopped texting each other and Niel tried his best not to look. L.Joe peaked a little at Violae but stopped after one glance, What more could he do then pretending he didnt hear that?

Chunji’s eyes went wide open. He wanted to do a victory dance right there in class but her couldn’t with everybody there. ‘She agreed! I knew no one could resist my charm!’ ChunJi silently shouted in his mind.

CAP looked over at ChunJi and mouthed, “What the hell are you doing?” obviously that question was to ChunJi's little gloating dance.

“Nothing” ChunJi mouthed back. he then got out of his chair and then he walked over and started to push his way over to Violae, “Yea, So you better back off my girl.” he said in the most angelic way. The boys were terrified, even though ChunJi said it in the most innocent way anyone could, his eyes were telling them differently. His aura darkened like the speed of light. His grin became as wicked as a witch, it sent chills through all the guys back as all of them backed off immediately. Then he put his hand on Violae’s back, “Right honey?”

“Y-Y-Yeah,” Violae nervously stuttered back.

 All the girls in class stared with envy; most were shocked thinking, ‘oh, I’m better than her, why isn’t he my boyfriend?’

ChunJi took a step closer and whispered in her ear, “See, I told you it worked.”

“Thanks,” she whispered back finally glad that she could think again.

“Do you want them to really back off?”

“What do you mean?” Violae asked nervously.

“Just follow my lead.” ChunJi then winked at her and turned to the crowd of boys still around them staring at their every move. He then cleared his voice and gave a huge player grin, “Ahum… I see you still didn’t understand what I just said, how about we show him sweetie?” He them turned back to Violae again and puckered his lips and started leaning in. Slowly and gently, he inched closer and closer to Violae, all the boys around dropped their mouth in envy; some closed their eyes so they wouldn’t see their chance and dream with Violae being crushed.

‘What the hell is he doing? Is this part of the plan?’ Violae thought to herself. She tried to withstand her urge to make a run for it, ‘Why does everybody try to steal a kiss from me? I don’t want to kiss anybody!’

Though, she kept saying she didn’t want too, but deep down inside, she wanted too. She looked deeply at him, seeing every feature of his good looking face, sinking everything in. What would happen if she really did kiss him? Would she really start feeling something for him? That was certainly not a choice she wanted, EVER. Her plans to not fall in love, and feel anything at all was being jeopardized. But she found herself slowly pushing inward toward Chunji, Closing her eyes as she did so until a voice interrupted.

“Sorry to go in the middle of this but, can you guys sit down, I wasn’t finished.” Nichkhun said awkwardly to the crowd with Chunji and Violae in the middle.

“Yeah dude, we were just going to, right guys?” Chunji said as he turned and looked at the guys. They all shook their head. Violae then opened her eyes. She then saw ChunJi not closing in anymore and got embarrassed. Her cheeks were getting redder by the minute. She quickly took her seat and put her head down, ‘why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach?’ She asked herself over and over holding her fist, mad at herself for feeling that way.

“As I was saying, the whole school is doing an assignment; you guys are to pair up in two’s for it. This assignment will determine if you stay or if you get kicked out. But I will tell you this, there is no loser or winner in this game, it is pure…Hmm, how should I say this… Luck on who you get picked with. This will prepare you for working with people you might not like because chances are you will not be in a group that has members you will not get along. I hope you all pass. Now back to the partners, I could let you pick.” The class smiled as brightly as they could; they looked around to see who they want but Nichkhun wasn’t finished, “But… I’m not. Look to the person next to you; that’s your partner.” He then gave a sly smile.

The pairs were ChunJi + CAP, ChangJo + Ricky, Niel+ Hye Shi, and L.Joe + Violae.

L.Joe’s eyes popped open and looked at Violae. She was still staring at Nichkhun wondering why he didn’t have wings today but he did yesterday.

“And one more thing class,” Nichkhun made the class wait again, “You didn’t get to hear the assignment, the assignment is to write and compose a song to present to the class, be it rapping or singing or dancing, you both have to equally take part in it and get along, must I say teamwork. And there must be an obvious theme or story behind it. And this will last two weeks until the due date. You’ll also be happy to hear that ALL CLASSES ARE CANCEL UNTIL THE END OF THIS ASSIGNMENT, but you must show up for school and work on it here or out of school on your free time wherever you like, you cannot plagiarize or the consequences will immediately take place and you will be expelled and not have a musical career ever. Have fun class, the day is yours.” he then placed an angelic smile on and left the class.

“Is he serious?” a nervous voice said.

“What happens if I can’t do it?” a sad non-optimistic voice said.

“I’m totally gonna kick all your asses!” An energetic crazy excited voice said.

L.Joe tried to settle down, ‘I’m gonna work with Violae for 2 weeks? 2 whole weeks with her?’ he thought to himself over and over not knowing if she accepted him yet for what he’d done to her over the summer. Violae’s eyes were still placed in the front of the room not knowing what was in stored yet. Not knowing that this is the true beginning of the _______. (That _______ is for you to figure out, because it’s a lot of things and it’s not fun to tell you all of it :P)

Then ChunJi walked over again to Violae, He took out his phone and placed it in Violae's hand, "Can you add your number? that way we can discuss what we're going to do with this 'plan' of ours."

Violae gave a glare back, "Why didn't you tell me that you were going to do that?" Violae quietly said as her eyes got red, tears forming in her eyes.

ChunJi noticed that, he then looked around to see if anyone was watching. he let out a sigh to see that people didnt notice yet because they were still shooked about the assignment. "Come on, we'll talk outside." ChunJi then grabbed Violae's hand and pulled her out side.

they marched their way to the school garden, and then ChunJi made Violae sit down on the bench, "Okay continue."

"Why does everyone keep doing that?" Violae started to sniffle but tried to stop her from crying but a tear excaped her eye  before she could.

"Why are you crying?" ChunJi asked. He still couldn't  figure out why until Violae stayed quiet, "Wait, don't tell me that was your almost first kiss?"

"Of course not, i had mine but i dont remeber who." Violae said while looking to the ground.

"Yeah, i was surprised there for a second." ChunJi gave a "Oh-I'm-glad" sigh because he didn't want to steal a girls first kiss. he's done it before and those girls always stick to him like glue afterwards.

looking at Violae again, she still seemed sad, so he thought of an idea, "How bout i buy you some icecream at the icecream store and we can get to know each other more like become friends."

Violae nodded her head in acceptance to what he said. Then chunJi gave a friendly smile and extending his hand her her to hold, "I know the best place ever, I'll take you there."

Vioale looked at the hand, hesitant to take it remebering what happened when she was young,

Flash back to when Violae was 5 yrs old

"mommy, let me hold your hand." Violae asked her mom, she never got attention from her mom, it as if she hated her for some reason.

"No," Violae's mom answered back, she then put her hand in front of her daughter then continued, "You see this hand, the one you asked to hold. When you hold a hand, your giving that one person all your trust. But NEVER take that hand by will. if you take it by yourself, your giving all your trust to that person, and in this world there is no one you can trust, EVER, do you understand Violae?" Her mom waited for an answer.

Violae hesitated but then answered back, "Y-Y-Yes mother, i understand." A from appeared on her face as her mom took her hand back. Violae regreted asking at that point. She never got to hold her parents hands ever.

"Good my little girl. now come along." Violae's mom said as she walked down the street. Violae followed but form that time one, she never held anyones hand.

End of Flashback

Violae looked at the hand again that was still in front of her. Then those words came into her head again, 'never take that hand by will, In this world there is no one you can trust, EVER'

"Um, I'll just follow you, just lead the way." Violae push ChunJi's hand back adn stood up.

"Okay, suit yourself."  ChunJi said and lead the way to his favorite icecream store.

 

AN corner :D

Hey everybody! How’ve you been!!! I’m so excited for everything this week! As you know, in the previous chapter, I’ve told you I was starting something new with SHINee, D-NA, and Beast. Seunii (You might know her, but if you don’t, go talk to her and get to know her now Cuz she’s flippin amazing!!!!) and I are pairing up to write an kicking story together!!! I love her to death and we have a feeling you’ll love the story!! We can’t wait until we release it!!! And we hope you are too <3 I hope you’ll support us and spread the word around, tell your friends, subscribe to that story too, that’d be awesome if you did that :D  We also got the release date down, it’s February  4th, 2011. We’re sooooo excited :) See you then <3 saranghaee