Reflection of Myself In a NightMare

Bad Boy Crush

Violae’s POV

“Where the heck is Hye Shi?! I thought she said she was going to meet me here,” I said to myself. I sat and stared at the beautiful flowers that the school funded and planted for everyone to enjoy at Chelloine High. “Sigh, maybe she’s busy.” I then got up from the bench and headed to the nearest tree for shade. “Well, if I’m going to wait for a while. I should do what anyone would do on a bright and peaceful day like this… sleep!” I then dropped and lay on the grass as I put my hands behind my head, slowly dozing off to dreamland.

I opened my eyes and found myself surrounded by darkness; not even a single sound went through the heavy atmosphere. Then suddenly I felt a beam of light flash on me, blinding me as it brought me to somewhere bright and colorful, everything felt so warm and different… it was a feeling so unfamiliar to me.

As I walked down the path, a playground appeared in front of me. Kids jumped up and down as they slide down the small slide. They looked so happy playing with each other. But as I looked at each of them smiling, a small girl caught my attention.

She was sitting with her hands around her knees on the floor alone, with her head down. I walked closer to the girl and sat next to her in the same position. Her head lifted and her eyes directed to one direction. As I followed her gaze, I saw that all the other kids were hugging their parents and some began to leave. Anyone could clearly see the happiness they had, the happiness she envied for.

As I turned my head back to the girl, she had disappeared and a replica of myself had appeared and replaced her next to me, we both stared back and forth at each other. Though everything was the same, it was an empty living shell that I didn’t recognize. As I looked into my other self’s eyes, they were empty and no life seemed to occupy them. The only thing I did see that occupied them was a small speck of hope, a small speck of hope that kept getting smaller and smaller.

As I put my hand up, she followed me. Everything I did, she did. As I moved closer, she moved closer until our hands meant but glass appeared in between. We started to pound on the glass at the same time but then I realized that replica of me was really me.

I then turned around and found myself in a mirrored box; I was no longer sitting at the playground. I saw my reflection everywhere with those empty gazes. I then looked at the side where the small girl once was and saw the reflection I thought was a replica smiling at me. She began to laugh. Was I laughing? I then touched my face to see if she would follow, but she didn’t. Her eyes pierced through me as her hand emerged from the mirror and yanked me through to her. As I went completely out of the mirrored box, I feel down in a hole of total darkness. Is this the end? I then closed my eyes.

“ Violae~,” a voice echoed in my head, was it Hye Shi? “Hmm…. I guess she’s sleeping. She looks so cute asleep,” No, it couldn’t be Hye Shi, it was a boy voice. I then felt a finger poking my cheek, I could feel warm breathing next to me as the poking finger stopped, a hand began to caress my face. He then slide all the hair in my face behind my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to find a blurry person staring at me while lying down beside me.

“L.Joe?” I asked as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Was I dreaming before about the playground?

“Think again,” he said as he chuckled and sat up too. I then looked over, now able to see Chunji’s smiling face.

“Oh, Chunji. Did you see Hye Shi anywhere?” I asked.

“No, but do you want to go see if she’s at the ice cream shop?” Chunji then stood up as I nodded my head. He then put his hand out to me. I hesitated like the first time but then I did the same thing all over again. I pushed his hand back to him and got up by myself, “You don’t trust me do you?” He asked.

“It’s not that, I don’t like holding hands,” I told him. We then headed out of the school.

--------------------------

Hey guys xD sorry for the really late updatee :(

I'll update sooner next timee!

Comment

Subscribe

Like

Tell your friends

:D Saranghaee~!! <3333