A Day Full Of Surprises (Part Two)

Bad Boy Crush

Violae's prob

OMG!!! I thought as I jumped on her from behind. I had to make sure she was real, I had to make sure if it was Cho.

"WHO THE HELL JUST" Cho started to say until she turned around and gasped, "VIOLAE!" Then that angry look on her face was replaced with a huge smile as she hugged me so tight I could barely breathe.

Then from behind me, someone grabbed me and pulled me off Cho and threw me to the ground. As I looked up, it was the guy from a while ago, the one with black hair. He looked angry and mad, like he was about to pop, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR MESSING WITH?!"

Then Cho whacked him lightly on the back of his head, "Ricky, chillax! Not everyone’s out to get me, only the crazy fans that love you." then she helped me up. "Are you alright Violae?”


"Yea," I said as I patted my skirt to get the dirt and dust off, “just a few scratches, no biggie." I said smiling.


Cho then smiled at me, "I’m so glad to see you! It’s been a while, I missed you so much!”

“Me too” I said.

“Violae, I’d like you to meet Ricky." then she turned to look at Ricky. "Ricky this is Violae, you know the one I told you about."


Then a look of surprise appeared on his face, "oh! I'm so sorry. I just thought that since you jumped on Cho, you were attacking her.”

“It’s okay,” I said, “Umm… are you guys dating then?” I wasn’t so sure, the vibe I got was mixed.

Cho and Ricky started to make a face, I knew what was coming, and it was the same exact face Cho made when I asked about JiHoo, I’m in for a hell of laughter from them!

So before they can even get a giggle out, I covered both their mouths and quickly said, “I know what you’re going to say, it’s going to be ‘Hahaha… you thought hahaha that me hahaha and him hahaha’ and onward. It’s a simple yes or no answer. Do.You.Under.stand.”

Cho and Ricky both shock their heads as I release my hands from their mouth. Then they turned to each other.

“Man she’s good. How did she know what we were gonna do?” Ricky whispered to Cho.

“Probably from camp.” She whispered back. Then she turned back to me, “This is my step-brother I was talking about that day, you know the one I wanted you to meet.”

----------------

Ricky and I left after the school announced that we should enter our classroom now. It’s so crazy, I didn’t know Ricky was Cho’s step-brother, and what’s even crazier, we’re walking together because we’re in the same class. Too bad Cho is in Wing D class 4. That’s all the way on the other side of the school, so we won’t be able to meet. Hopefully, we’ll hang out at the end of the day.

As we entered the classroom, the other guy was waving to Ricky, “My friends are over there, if you want, you can come with me.” Ricky offered but I declined. I randomly dropped my bag to a desk.

“No thanks.” I smiled, “You go ahead, I’m better off by myself like this, it makes a lot of things easier.”

“Okay, well, talk to you later than.” Ricky waved and walked to the corner of the back of the room where 4 other people were sitting.

----------

ChangJo’s Prob

I was listening to Niel-Hyung when Ricky sat next to me. L.Joe hyung and CAP hyung were sleeping with their heads down while Chunji hyung was somewhere.

“Where’s Chunji-hyung?” Ricky-Hyung asked.

“He said he was going to come soon, but that was one hour ago, I guess something happened.” Niel-Hyung answered.

“Oh,” Then Ricky sat next to me.

Then I noticed at the front of the class, the girl we bumped into before was there. “Hyung, look, isn’t that the same girl from this morning?”

The hyung nodded, “Her name is Violae, and she knows my step sister.”

-----------

Niel’s prob

I looked over to the girl that caught my maknae’s eye but I couldn’t believe it. It was the same girl from camp. I quickly turned to L.Joe and woke him up. Then when his head lifted, a murderous look appeared in his eyes.

“YOU WANT TO DIE? DID YOU FOGET WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE? There better be a good reason!” he screamed. The memories flooded back to me, one of the worst days of my life.

----------Flash Back---------

My back started to ache from something hard and cold under me. As I opened my eyes, I was lying on the floor under my bed. ‘How did I get here?’ I asked myself as I looked at the clock. It was still 4 in the morning and singing camp didn’t wake me up till 6. I looked on top of my bed ‘How the hell did me—HYUNG!!’

L.Joe hyung was sleeping on my bed, ON MY BED! That’s MY BED; no one else’s but MINE! So I got up and tried to wake up L.Joe, but being the deep sleeper he is, he wouldn’t wake up. So I did the only thing I could do, push him off.

POMBP! It was the sound of L.Joe hitting the ground. I knew I would regret it but I need my beauty sleep too.

Then suddenly L.Joe slowly got up like a dead zombie. His eyes were daggers to mine. I was terrified; I think I overdid it a bit. I forgot what L.Joe hyung could do to me in his sleep. “Ummm…. Hyung, its okay if you sleep in my bed now, I don’t mind anymore. So… go ahead.” I said while backing up.

Then he one thing I least expected, He gave a deadly grin, “Do you think I would go easy on you since you were my dongsaeng? The one night I could finally fall asleep in days and finally stopped thinking about her, I get woken up by you. You’d be lucky if you’d make it out alive.”

I was shaking now. L.Joe Hyung was coming at me now. He grabbed me and pulled me into the bathroom and did what would hurt any guys pride… he dressed me up into a girl; I had a dress, lipstick, blush, makeup, even a bow in my hair. I looked like a ing Barbie doll! Then when L.Joe hyung was about to take a picture, I did what any other guy would do in such a scary situation like this, you know, I had a reputation to keep. So I went on my knees and begged “Hyung, I did wrong, please spare me this one last time, for your stupid little dongsaeng.”

The sight of me begging amused him. “Well, since you begged, I’ll let you off this time. But I want your first pay check when we debut.”

“Done!” I said, and then he headed back on my bed and slept.

SIGH that was close: my heart was beating so fast that it was about to burst then just to lighten the mood in the atmosphere, I said, “Well at least you finally forgot about that girl.” That was the stupidest and biggest mistake I have ever made.

Then hyung got back up, his eyes now furious walked toward me, so frightened, I couldn’t move. Then he yanked me out the door and led me somewhere. But little did I know, it was hell for any idol, but it was too late when I figured out where we were headed.

The crazy fan girls cabin….

”Hyung, you can’t do this, please. I didn’t mean to. Don’t do this.” But it was too late, he reached the door knob and twisted it open, then he pushed me in and I landed on the floor.

“Girls, take good care of him, do what you want; I’ll come back later and pick him up, though it could be hours, days, weeks, who knows… Have fun!” he shouted. Then when I looked around, the girls were wide awake, smiling and bouncing up and down with make-up kits in their hands and a strapless dress, even a curling iron and a… BRA AND STUFFING!

Then as I hear the door close, I turn back to see L.Joe open it again. ‘I knew you wouldn’t leave in this crazy nut house!’ I thought to myself as I almost jumped to him but then I stopped when I saw the camera in his hand as he tossed it to one of the girls, “And don’t forget to take plenty of pictures, which I’m sure you won’t.” then he closed the door and left.

As I turned back around, hands were grabbing me everywhere, the dress L.Joe put on me tore as all the girls started tugging and pulling me to them so they can start first. This is definitely HELL!

“Stop, No. Hyung, you can’t do this to me,” I yelled hoping he was still standing outside. Then the girls started dragging me further into their cabin, “No, You can’t do this to me, Hyung…Hyung? Hyung? HYUNGGG!!!!!”

-------End of Flashback---------

“Well, say something instead of zoning out!” L.Joe impatiently exclaimed.

I’m not so sure if I want to tell him anymore, I don’t need to risk my face. But then he would kill me if I said forget it. So I took a deep breath and quickly said, “That girl, Violae, the one at singing camp is sitting right over there in the front of the class, please don’t kill me hyung!” then I covered my face. But to my surprise, when I opened my eyes and moved my hands down to see if he was getting ready to punch me, he wasn’t doing anything. All I saw was that sparkling look in his eyes, like a pure kid looking at the stars fascinated by their bright glow. It was a look I’ve never seen on his face before.

“Do you want me to get rid of her? You know, after all she’s done to you? She could’ve ruined your whole career.” And mine too, since my face was always about to get beat up whenever I brought her up in a conversation, but i decided to leave that out.

But the most unexpected response came from L.Joe’s mouth, literally, from L.Joe’s mouth, the bad bad boy I know, the one who doesn’t let anything go, The words I won’t forget or listen to, “No, just don’t do a thing and not bother with her anymore, it’s for the best.” Then that Spark went away and he laid his head back down and slept again.

‘I don’t think so’ I thought to myself as I was still staring at L.Joe. No one can let a go that easily. I don’t think your thinking straight right now hyung so don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything.

Sorry for the long update, I’m trying to break days off to do other things as well and I’ve been having tons of homework and tests and other tons of crap. Hope you don’t hate me! T_T I’m not very sure when I’ll update next so please be patient. I’m working as hard as I possibly can and hopefully it won’t delete all of my writing next time I save. Please subscribe and comment JI always feel better when I read what you think, and please don’t be afraid to tell me what you think I could improve on or what you like so far. I want this story to be the best it could be. To the fullest, greatest, biggest, creativest(i don’t think that’s a word though), awesomest, well… you get what I mean right? ^_^