Mischief at the Lake

Bad Boy Crush

Violae's Perspective

"Violae, Wake up, Violae." i heard my name being called while i was asleep, my body felt like it was floating on a cloud. What just happened, i remember cleaning this guys face off, but then what happened next? it's just so confusing.

my eyes start to open, then i found myself in the camp imfirmary. JiHoo was by my side and so was Cho.

"Your awake!" Cho yelled. i swear the whole camp could hear. "the nurse said you'd be out for a day or two but i guessed you proved her wrong."

"How are you feeling?" JiHoo said.

"a little okay, wait, scratch that, i feel really horrible." my body started aching.

"Oh, i guess the pain medications wearing off, the nurse said you were under alot of stress and you overworked yourself to much, she said you should lay back for a few days until you recover." JiHoo was holding my hand with a grip,  but it was comfortable. I guess this is how it feels to have people who care about you, "oh and the nurse said the bruse on your face won't be gone for a while if you don't put ice on it. but if you put ice on it, it should  be gone by tommorow."

"What bruise?" i asked, then i touched my face, my right side was fine but then when i touched my left side, there was more pain, "OWWWW!"

"be careful." JiHoo said and took a bag of ice and held it on my cheek.

Then Cho gave a nudge at JiHoo's side, "way to go JiHoo." JiHoo blushed. I guess JiHoo likes Cho, Everytime when he's with her, he blushes. Does Cho Notice? I shouldn't get in there way if he's planning on confessing to her and she misunderstands.

"JiHoo, I got this." i said placing my hand on the ice bag but i accidently put my hand on his. then he quickly swung his hand back. Yea, i think i'm right, i guess he really doesn't want Cho to misunderstand. "You guys should get going to camp activities, you guys already  missed some lessons. it'd be a waste if you didn't go."

“But someone needs to stay here with you, the nurse went out and wont be back for hours." Cho said, "and we need to make sure your okay before we can do anything."

"It's okay, you dont have to. I'm Fine. It';s not like you guys want to." i gave them a glare, the nurse probably told them to anyway. nobody cares for me like that, never. i don't trust anyone.

They looked at me, Cho suddenly got so angry she scream to the top of her lungs, "YAA! Violae, do you think we don't care? if we didn't, we would've been outta here already. No, wait, scratch that, you wouldn't even be here now, you'd still be collapsed back at the sinks if it wasn't for JiHoo. Stop thinking you cant trust anyone, because there are some people you can. You have two of them right here." she slapped me gently on my back, "You evil little heart-breaker."

“Evil little Heart-Breaker?” i asked.

“Yes you evil little heart-breaker. It just felt like you just broke our hearts.”

A pain ached in my heart, what was it?

“Are you taking in your lesson now, don’t break our hearts anymore, we’re always going to be here for you, especially JiHoo.” She looked at him and he gave a return look that looked like an innocent puppy but it really gave the message ‘Why did you say that?!”

---------------------------

When we went to class a few days later after I got better, the camp instructor told us that relaxation was the best known key for everything to go smooth when we do anything.

Our group went to the lake and onto the dock. When I passed by the blonde hair guy from a few days ago, he gave me a stare of despise and disgust, I didn’t do anything wrong to him, well maybe I did spill food on him, but it was an accident, it couldn’t be helped. Other than that, why does he hate me so much?

As I walked away from him, just a few feet away, I heard a splash, when I looked back, he was in the lake all drenched.

“L.Joe, are you okay.” The brown hair friend of his said, the one that smacked me in the face.

“Do I look okay to you Niel?!” he looked angry, “Get me outta here!”

“Sorry, I can’t, you know I hate water.” Niel said and apologized.

Then he looked at me, “You,” he pointed at me, “You did this, so you get me out of here!”

“Me?” I pointed at myself, “You’re talking to me?”

“Who else? You probably did it on purpose like you did with breakfast a few days ago.”

“Why would I?” I asked, angry at the fact that he accused me, “Hate to break it to you but I don’t even know you so why would I do anything to you?”

“You know what, help me out of here and I’ll tell you something you need to know.”

“Okay but I didn’t do anything.” I said and reached out my hand to help him out, but before I knew it, I heard a splash, but it wasn’t anyone around me, it was me. He pulled me into the water.

“YAA! What’s the matter with you.” I shouted.

“Now I can tell you face to face,” he leaned in near my ear and whispered, “I hate girls like you the most, you’re going to get it more now than I was intending for, so you better prepare yourself, and it’s starting right now.”

“What?” I pulled back in dismay, “What are you talki-“ but before I could finish my sentence, He pulled me in and kissed me right on the lips. I tried to pull back but his grip was too tight. My first kiss wasted on a guy I don’t even know and the guy I hate most. It was the worst.

When he let go and I pulled back in tears, though no one noticed because I was already drenched in the lake, but I noticed, it was the first time I cried in years, he’s absolutely the worst.

“Did you think that was all, Violae?” he leaned in closer to my ear again and whispered, “It’s only the beginning. Look Around.”

I turned around and found that all the eyes were on me and L.Joe, but the stares that caught my eye didn’t disappear. All the girls stared at me jealously, they hated me, and I could tell, their eyes told me one thing, ‘Go Die”.

Then the instructor came over and started yelling at us for disturbing his and the other campers peace and relaxation, he then said, “Since you guys love being together so much, I think you guys can clean the kitchen the whole summer together too. And this isn’t just an opinion, you’re starting after dinner today and you guys have to do it every day after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Have fun~!”

I looked at L.Joe and said, "I really hate you too." then he grinned and I felt shivers down my back.

This is officially hell camp!

------------

Bad news and good news, i have a change of plans, bad news is that i only have time to upload maybe once a week or twice depending on school. good news is, i'm making new stories, One has a plot already, starring someone from both C.N.Blue and F.T.Island, it's called 'Miles Away from You' If you like it, please subscribe to it. the other isn't up yet but it's called 'Secret' i personally designed this one, It's staring SNSD's member SooYoung and Shinee Member Minho. So please look forword to it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

CONTESTTTT!!!!!

Do you like this story? Do you want something you made in it? this is a contest to see who's character might be in the story, so this is wha your going to do:

in the comment box, please write

Name of character

personality(e.g.-how they are, snobby, nice, rude, ext...)

What they are to Violae(e.g.-Best friend, cousin, enemy, ext...)

When they come in (e.g.- school, camp, somewhere, ext...)

who they want out of Teen Top

and if you want to add anything else to them, be my guest. the red is the required feild so be sure to fill everything out.

i hope alot of you do!

Thankyou for supporting me so far by commenting and subscribbing :)