Revenge (Violae's prob)

Bad Boy Crush

Sorry Guys for the long update, i had some issues when i wrote the chapter(complicated). i guess from now on, i'll have to write short chapters if i want to update fast, that way i can update alot and because of school and stuff so yeah(that way, maybe i can update everyday too!). thx 4 supporting mee (: Plz Subscribe~~~

Violae's prob

After the girls ran away, i went back to the cabin. i hope JiHoo isn't there, I know he was just trying to help but he doesn't know how i feel, and by the way he was acting, Cho will definitly misunderstand, and that the least of what i want right now. i dont want to lose a friend i just made.

i entered the cabin to find Cho still there, "Oh, your back Violae, Do you feel better?"

"You could say that, i paid them back." i smiled but my mood was still down, "i also heard what you did to those girls."

"Haha, i did good right? this is what i learned from my step-brother a while ago." Cho started to giggle.

"you have a step-brother?" I asked.

"yep, he loves to joke around and pull pranks. we weren't really close at first 2 years ago, but i think he's gotten use to me, he's a few months older than me. i'll let you meet him if you want to."

"yeah, i'd like that." i said and sat next to her on her bed. "Did you misunderstand me and JiHoo?" there was a little silence then Cho started choking because she was laughing to hard.

"HAHAHA... You thoug-Haha- You thought me.. and JiHoo were-BaHaHaHa."

i just stared at Cho who was being immature, such a kid, maybe it was better not to have friends when i was small, they'd probably laugh at me like cho's doing right now.

i waited until Cho couldn't laugh anymore to say, "Well, it looks like he likes you Cho."

"Me?" Cho pointed at herself, her face about to burst into laughter again, "What made you think that?"

"Well everytime he's with you, he blushes and got nervous so i assumed that h-"

i got cut off by Cho's hand, "Nope, he definitly doesn't like me, and i definitly dont like him, Plus we both have people we like. so don't assume anything." Cho then took her hand off me and said, "were you Jelous?"

"No, remember i don't want to date anyone. if i don't want to date then i can't fall, no wait, i won't fall in love, it'd be a pain in the ."

"Though he did confess to me a few times."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but for practice if he ever confesses to the girl he likes." does that even help? i mean, its not really the same because when your confessing to someone you like and someone you don't, there not the same feeling. which means that there will be differences when you do it for real and there will be different results.

"Well, anyway, when are you leaving?"

"Umm... Tommorow, i could today, but i still have unfinished business." i thought of L.Joe. I have to get my revenge tommorow, but what could i do that would break that badboy pride of his?

"Okay... So lets go and have fun, times ticking by the second, lets not waste another minute!" Cho pulled me out the cabin and had our last day of fun together.

----------------------

I set my phone alarm at 6. just a few hours away from leaving.

i left a note right beside the sleeping Cho. I wrote that i'm going to wake around camp for the last time. if she knew that i was going to L.Joe's place, she'd freak and go nuts. But i wonder what she'd flip about, the fact that i didn't invite her with me for my revenge, or the fact that my revenge is on L.Joe? well i sure hope that she choices friend over fangirl.

i walked to L.Joe's cabin. it was still pitch dark outside and the sun didn't come out yet. what was i thinking comming here and exspecting him to be awake, his lights were still off.

i sat on the steps to his cabin. 'some camp you got here dad, you even kicked me out'.

*twigs breaking* *leave rustling* *stomp stomp*

what was that? was it a stalker? what do i do!!! i looked around but the camplight(its like a streetlight) could only see so much in the dark. then i stopped and told myself it was nothing and that i should calm down but my body was still tensed.

have you ever had a feeling that someones watching ? well i'm having one of those right now. the foot steps got louder, and a dark figure was coming closer. my heart stopped and i couldn't move, fear structed me, what's gonna happen?

"Who's there?" a voice called, there's only one person i know who had that seductive voice, the feeling of the devil near, and danger in the atmosphere. L.Joe. He was the one walking towards me. i sighed in relief.

"Who do you think it is?" i answered him.

"certainly not you." He said as he stopped in front of me. i could see him now, his hair was a mess(hot and y way that is), he had camoflaged shorts and a neon yellow shirt(http://www.funkyleisure.co.uk/ekmps/shops/funkyleisurel/images/camo_shorts.jpg & http://image.oneposter.com/product/20358-1-400x400.jpg) but the thing i noticed the most was that he had huge bags under his eyes, i guess he couldn't sleep becuase something was bothering him. "aren't you leaving today?"

"What's it to you?" i asked giving him the sass attitude.

"cuz if you are, why are you here this early in the morning?"

"Well, i have some unfinished business to take care of before i leave" i said, "You want to know what it is?" i said, then before i knew it, i leaped up and pulled him in with both my hands behind his neck and deeply kissed him (she is good at everything if she tries it once, so when L.Joe stole her first kiss, she became a pro at any type of kissing). It wasn't an ordinary kiss though, i could feel his pride breaking. his eyes became blank, i could tell he didn't know what to do. You thought you were a badass, then how does it feel to get revenge from a badass even badder than you? (You haven't seen Violae bad yet, she can get really scary if she wanted to, but you'll find out later in the story)

as i stood there, still kissing L.Joe, i wonder why i chose to kiss him. i mean, there were alot of things i could've done like pants him and take a pic to put on the internet to ruin him, or kick him in the balls really hard, and maybe even hire fan girls to attack him, i mean getting paid for doing things you could only dream of doing, who wouldn't want that? but why did i choose this?

No One's prob(only for the highlighted)

while L.Joe went blank and Violae so focused on why she chose to kiss L.Joe, they didn't notice the shadow lurking around the trees and bushes.

"i was so close too, one day you will be mine Lee Violae, even if you don't want to. you'll see." the stalker said. as he was about to leave, an idea popped into his head, he took out his camera and took pictures of Violae and L.Joe as they kissed. he grinned and left.

it felt like centuries before i let go of L.Joe. his eyes were still blank and he was just staring straight. i guess it worked, his badass pride broke. " It's Revenge." i told him, but he didn't answer me back. when that blank look went away and he realized what just happened, he didn't do anything. he just stood there and looked deep in my eyes.

*ba-dump* *ba-dump* *ba-dump*

what's this feeling? i think my heart just skipped a beat. "is that enough for your revenge, or do you want to make me suffer more?" L.Joe said with a serious voice while still staring in my eyes. he wasn't yelling at me or telling me he's gonna make my life even more miserable now, he was asking me if i wanted more revenge. it seemed like he was okay with me getting revenge on him too.

"No," i said, "i got my revenge already."

L.Joe grinned and gave a small laugh. he was still staring in my eyes though, so i broke that gaze and started heading back to my cabin. i stopped and turned around to where i left L.Joe. he was still standing there, his back faced to me, he didn't even move an inch. "i hope this is really good-bye." then i left.