big fight, new friend :)

Bad Boy Crush

Hye Shi’s Prob

“Why can’t you get it right?!” Niel yelled at me.

“It’s not my fault! I’m not like you, I can’t go that high,” I countered. We were practicing the song we picked for the assignment. And boy, Niel was working hard; his serious attitude was really scary.

“From the top,” Niel said as he paced back and forth nervous and afraid that we’d never get it right.

“Okay,” I said meekly, I rolled my eyes and started from the top.

We practiced for about two more hours. We finally stopped at 5. Sigh, why is he working me so hard? Niel then looked at me with a deadly glare, “We’ll practice more tomorrow, the deadlines coming up and we need to perfect it before that.”

“Yea yea yea, you told me about that 15 times already,” I said under my breath and stood up and left first.

I went near the garden and sat at a bench near the beautiful flowers. Then a group of girls came at me.

“Yah! Who do you think you are?” One of the girls yelled.

“W-What did I do?” I said; I didn’t even know them.

“How dare you try to steal our Niel!” the other one said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked again. Suddenly one of them pulled me off the bench by my hair.

“Still talking innocent? We know all about you and your obsessed Niel personality, act like an angel in front of him, you make us sick!”

“Huh?” I said again.

Violae’s prob

I walked to my favorite place at the garden, I turned the corner of the school building to where my favorite bench was, there,  four girls were gaining up on a poor girl. I rushed and realized it was Hye Shi being the girl that the other four were bullying.

“Still talking innocent? We know all about you and your obsessed Niel personality, act like an angel in front of him, you make us sick!” One of them screamed. I was about to jump in and help her but then I stopped and just watched because of what I saw next.

“Huh?” Hye Shi said, not looking afraid but confused, “Oh, so did that guy put you up to this Huh?” Hye Shi then hit the girl grabbing her hair in the stomach, making her let go. “Pfft, this is really enough; first he tries to kill me with his torture techniques with our assignment, now he tries to get girls to make me afraid of him. I am so gonna get him for this!”

“Oh you !” the other one yelled while coming at Hye Shi. Then Hye Shi did the most amazing thing I ever saw. She grabbed that girls hand and flipped her over her shoulder and to the ground… On her belly! Talk about awesome!

But then the third girl did something only a nasty and without a conscience person would do. She ran to the tree and grabbed the biggest rock there. Barely holding it up since it was too heavy; she aimed it at Hye Shi’s head. But before she could launch it, I ran as fast as I could and pushed her to the ground, making the big giant rock drop on her arm near her head, she screamed in agony and pain.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I screamed at her, pounding my foot onto her stomach so she couldn’t get up. The big rock was still on her arm.

 “Get the hell of me!” she screamed as she struggled to move, “My arm won’t move!”

“That’s called karma you filthy lowlife.” I yelled back at her.

“Me… A Lowlife!” she said in disbelief while crying from the pain.

“Yes you! What you did had no moral to it. You could’ve killed her and that would have been 1stdegree murder! And you don’t even feel bad about it!” I was getting angrier and angrier. How dare she care only about herself!

“Violae?” Hye Shi said behind me. I looked back to see that she was back to her shy self, “Sorry for losing control, did you see?”

I nodded my head, “You have to lose control sometimes, especially around these crazy nuts,” I said back, I lifted my foot from that girl’s stomach and gave them all a death glare.

“She’s the crazy one! Let’s go, we’ll find a way to deal with them again!” the last one standing came and helped her friends up from the ground. They ran away, and the girl Violae had her foot on, ran away holding her bloody arm close to her.

“Are you alright?” I asked Hye Shi.

“Yea, though I wouldn’t know what to do if you didn’t stop her,” Hye Shi said.

“Oh Please! It’s because of you that they became that scared to do such a thing,” I countered while smiling.

“Not when you gave them that glare!” we both laughed and giggled together, and then Hye Shi became all serious, “Yeah, I am totally going to beat the crap out of that guy!”

“Wait, hold on. He probably didn’t make this plan,” I tried to tell Hye Shi, something similar happened before, but I couldn’t remember, “Those were some obsessed fan girls that would kill to be with their bias,” Oh I totally remember now! “Like on the first day, I was tackled by my best friend’s step brother since he’s famous and he thought I was a crazy fan girl trying to attack his step sister. It was pretty crazy.” I then started dusting the dirt off Hye Shi from when she fell when the girls grabbed her hair and yanked her to off the bench.

“Oh, I see. Well he’s still gonna get the crap beaten out of him from the way he’s treating me!” Hye Shi smiled as she said that in a happy way just to lighten the atmosphere.

“Um, Hye Shi, would you like to be my friend?” I asked; she seemed like a cool person and someone I could hang around with without any walls up. Someone I needed very much.

“Sure, I’d love too. No one ever notices me since I’m quiet so I’d love that,” she said with sparkles in her eyes.

“Well maybe because they’re just jealous of you,” I said as I nudged her with my elbow.

“Hmm, maybe you’re right,” she said jokingly, we began to giggle and walk out of the garden.

“Hey you know, you were pretty awesome out there when you flipped that girl to the ground on her stomach,” I said.

“Really, not as much as you did, that was like WOW! Serves her right for using dirty tricks,"

“Yeah, I wonder what happened to everybody in this world… they're all animals now, TSK TSK TSK,” I said as I shook my head.

“Mhmm!” Hye Shi nodded her head in agreement. I could feel that this friendship was going to be a beautiful one, and a life changing one too.

------------

Yes finnally finished itt! hope you enjoyed itt <3333 I'll update soonn <33333 saranghaee :)