Start of War and Misunderstandings

Bad Boy Crush

Sorry it took so long, i had work, school, piano lessons, and a crap load of homework and tests, and i'm ONLY a freshman in highschool, there's only so much i can do.i think you guys might not like this chapter since when i wrote it, i had this huge headache, but i think it's okay. 'Mischief at the lake' is going to be the title of chapter 4. this chapter was going to be longer but if i did that then you guys would only have to wait longer so i divided what was planed for chapter 3 into two chapters. that's why 'Mischief in the lake'is for chapter 4 since stuff envolves there. i hope you Enjoy.

:) support by commenting and subscribing!

Violae's prob

As i pulled the blonde guy out of the cafe. People were still looking at me, as if i was crazy. When we went outside, i took him to the outside sink under a roof place where you go to wash your face or hands from activies. As we reached it my phone rang.

"Hello." i asked.

"What did you do this time?" it was my dad, you could tell by his voice that he meant it this time.

"Nothing much, why?"

"If people were alittle smarter and put the pieces back together about how you got the information, they'll find out about us Violae so be careful and try to stay out of everybodies view for the time being so when you debut to whatever entertainment you want, they wont recognize you." My dad spoke sternly, it's been a while since he talked this way to me. the first time was when i was in pre-school. the kids teased me about not having parents by my side, but they were wrong. i almost showed everybody our family picture and almost revealed our secret. one of the most stupidest moments of my life.

"Okay, appa. I'll do what you tell me to but i dont want to stay hidden anymore and i'm not talking about camp, i want our secret out soon." Even if it was stupid, i wanted it. it was the only thing i really wanted.

"Violae, you'll never have a normal life if you do." Yeah, that's a normal thought considering i'm going to a music school so i can be famous and not have a normal life.

"Appa! why do you think i want to be an entertainer so much. So when the secret's out, they wont compare me to you. they wont say i'm trash, or i was a mistake you guys made. i want them to see that i'm not just living off your wealth and i didnt become one of those rich kids out in the public eye. i got where i am by myself, you know, with your help with the small things."

"Okay, We'll have it your way, but don't get into anymore trouble alright. When you debut, you want to make sure nobody really knows you so dont try to stand out so much now. The whole point of you going to this camp was to keep an eye on you and your talents and also making you good friends with some of the daughters and sons of top famous people, but since the incident just now, i don't think thats possible anymore."

"Sorry Appa, i ruined your plans, I'll improve triple on everything and make you pround that i'm your daughter."

"Okay, i know you will. You have to, it's in your blood since we're your parents. Violae, i have to go now, i have a very important meeting, it could concern your future."

"Okay. Sarangae Appa."

"Good bye sweetie."

After i hung up the phone, i couldn't help but be happy, my parents have never paid this much attention to me EVER! There lives revolved around there work. i was always second. But my dad finally listened to my request. I'm so happy!

Then i noticed the guy with blonde hair was staring at me for quite some time now.

"Aren't you gonna get this crap off me?" He looked impaitent.

"Excuse me?" i asked. then when he pointed at his face and shirt, i remebered about the food. i guess all the excitement and happiness filled my brain and made me forget what just happened in the cafe. "OH, i'm so sorry about that!" we were already standing at the sinks, i went to where the sanitized towels in the cabinate were and took a few over to him and wiped some of the food off. "As i was saying, i really didn't mean to fling food at you. And if i did mean it then i wouldn't be doing this right now."

He looked uncomfortable with me this close. "So your parents hid you from the public?"

I guess with the stuff i've done to him, it wouldn't hurt to tell him. "Yeah, for personal reasons and work reasons. But it's all fine now, once i debut, They promised to reveal everything." i smile but i had an uneasy feeling about the promise.

"You seem to believe your parents alot." he said as i took a towel and put it under the water at the sink to wipe his face.

"I guess your right, if i don't believe them, who do i believe?" I held up his bangs so they wont get wet with the towel and wiped his face clean. he had the softest skin for a guy i had ever known, though its not like i alway get this close to a guy and touch there face.

"I'm handsome right?" He grinned, there was a pause after that, i had no idea howw to respond to this at all. then he looked at me angrily like he was about to strangle me, "you did it on purpose right! you set the whole things up with the girls and that's how you got the information. i can't believe that people can get this crazy just to be close to me, but your gonna pay for this."

"What are you talking about?" i asked shooked.

"Your trying to make me pity you right so that you can get close to me. Your like every other crazy fan i meant, but crazier."

Then another guy who was walking over to us came over and smacked me right on the face really hard, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TAKING L.JOE AWAY!" he looked really angry, but what did i do? "YOU FANS ARE MAD CRAZY!"

"what are you talking about? Who's L.Joe and who's A crazy fan?" i was mad, i was about to burst into tears but i held it in because it's been years since i did. what did i do? this was only the second day of camp and thing got this way already, i promised Appa that there wouldn't be anymore trouble.

"You think we don't know? the food landed on L.Joe, what are the chances that it would. your trying to gain popularity by seducing us but we're much smarter than you think, your just a like those girls said and nothing more!" he pulled the blonde guy away.

As they walked away only a few feet away from me, everything they said sunk in my head, "HEEYY, WHAT ARE YOU TALKI-" but before i finish my sentence, my body felt strange and a tremendous amount of pain came surging in. my breathing became harder and before i knew it, i colasped on the ground unconsious. Before i out, i heard some one yell, "VIOLAE!"

-------------------------------------

L.Joe's prob

'Those kinds of people make me sick', i thought to myself as Niel and Me walked away from the girl.

"HEEYY, WHAT ARE YOU TALKI-" the chick said half way and stopped. i guess she didn't have anything else to say. then i heard a thump on the ground.

As me and Niel looked back, the chick fainted, then we just kept walking. "What a fake, she's not gonna get our attention this way, just give up." Niel said.

"since she did this on purpose, there's not going to be a warning, It's war." i grinned, this is going to be fun.

then a guy ran pasted us and yelled, "VIOLAE!" i took a good look at him, he looked above average, probably a babe magnet, that chick probably got him around her fingers, just by looking at the way he's desperately running to her. This is going to definitely be fun with that interesting girl, THIS WAR IS ON!

-----------------------

So what do you think of L.Joe? and Niel?

Did L.Joe show some of his Bad Boy side, or he didn't show it enough or not at all?

Did Niel seem harsh enough to make you cry if you were in her shoes?

And who from teen top and JiHoo do you think will make the best fit for Violae(from what you read about each of them in the Forward)?

Can you guys help me out and tell me what needs to improve? i want my first story to be to the fullest it can be. if you do, i would appriciate it :)

PS: since the title is 'Bad Boy Crush' you might think that the one Violae's going to end up with is L.Joe since he's the bad boy, But you were wrong! well, not wrong but you could be right. she could end up with anyone even if it's not teen top. even i don't know. The reason why the title 'Bad Boy Crush' is Bad Boy Crush is because this whole story started because of L.Joe's little interest in Violae at the beginning. Without this Interest of his, Violae and teen top would not have had a conection at all. and there wouldn't be any feelings between any of the characters. i hope that makes sense for you, though to tell you the truth, i started out only wanting to make L.joe and Violae end up with each other but i love Teen Top so much that i can't do that and leave all the other members behind. Well i'm off to do homework now :)