Why do weird things always happen?

Bad Boy Crush

Angel Nichkhun’s Prob

“And I’ll remind you, no cell phones during any other class other than homeroom. So those are the rules for class, any questions?” I asked, no one seemed to pay attention, well, except for girls but they’re just zoning out at me. Sigh, I honestly don’t know how Nichkhun really deals with this every day. I wish he could deal with it now, but that can’t happen for another 7 hours when my 12 hours are up. Sigh… But I gotta keep an eye on Violae, I wasn’t sent down here for nothing.

(As the story goes on later, you’ll know why there’s a Nichkhun and an angel Nichkhun, but now I’ll explain the conditions between Nichkhun and Angel Nichkhun and what you need to know:

1: Nichkhun and Angel Nichkhun are two totally different people. Angel Nichkhun is an angel that took over Nichkhun’s body in the beginning of summer when Violae went to camp. Nichkhun is the owner of the body.

2: When it says at the prob ‘Angel Nichkhun’s prob’ then it’s the angel making decisions, and his perspective; when it says at the prob ‘Nichkhun’s Prob’ then it’s the actual Nichkhun and his perspective.

3: The angel in Nichkhun is Violae’s guardian angel.

4: The angel only has 12 straight hours in Nichkhun’s body per day, then he has to go out of the body and watch Violae from nearby but he can’t be seen and he can’t do anything if something goes wrong, that’s why he took over Nichkhun’s body.

5:  Nichkhun has the remaining 12 hours but he is fully aware of the fact that the angel has control over his body and he knows what the Angel is doing even if he’s not in control of his own body.

6: Nichkhun agrees to the angel taking over, because the angel explained to Nichkhun why he has to (which you will find out once we proceed further into the story) so the angel is pretty much borrowing Nichkhun for half of everyday.

7: The angel’s power’s gone while he’s in Nichkhun, which means flying, mind reading, and supper cool other stuff are totally shut down inside him, and he doesn’t get them back until his 12 hours are completed, and once he goes in Nichkhun, he can’t get out until those 12 hours are done.

8: pieces will unfold as time goes by so don’t ask question! It’s a really big secret, which I hope no one cracks until the end, or midway? Well I don’t know, I still didn’t get that far with my chapter outlines :) 

And those are the conditions between Nichkhun and Angel Nichkhun and the things you need to know. Okay, I’ll get back to the story which I’m sure you want to get back reading too! :D)

Wow, it’s even worst down here than up there, the stalker feel is stronger here. Everyone’s staring at her, it’s not even funny. Even though I’m like that too, it’s my job to keep an eye on her; those other guys are just creeps, why are they throwing papers at her?

“Okay, than Class, if there are no questions, I’ll tell you something that only singer’s know, this will be useful especially to the guys so look up here you guys.” I yelled trying to get their attention off Violae. It worked well some of their attention at least. Then I browsed through Nichkhun’s mind to find what I was looking for, this will surely get there full attention.

“Okay, so this is what I want to tell you guys, it’s a secret outside of the entertainment world but I guess you guys deserve to know.” I told them, and then I turned around and started writing on the board.

‘어떻게여자밴드에서가장당신을통지에도착’

Then I said it in English

How to get a girl to notice you most in a band”

That caught all the attention in the class, at least that time it worked, “I’m sure you Guys TRIED to get their attention, but with all the competition out there, you probably have a hard time. Now here’s the secret. Girls WILL fall for the most attractive and strongest guys in the group.” Then most of the guys pouted in class seeing how their all skinny and muscle less. But I wasn’t finished yet and what I said next made their face brighten up with joy, “But that’s only AFTER they fall for the cute and innocent, or the most ‘vulnerable’ LOOKING one. And that does mean you have to act like it too. My natural charismatic is like that, so they always look at me like a puppy. But there’s always a bad side to everything. So here’s the problem, when you grow up and you’re always being called ‘cute’ and ‘adorable’ and even ‘puppy like’, they’ll become insults to you. That is a VERY BAD thing if you want to be manly or even known as a ‘man’.” Then hands started flying up from most of the boys. Great, this’ll give some space to Violae. “Okay, all questions come up here and I’ll personally tell you what I know.” then all of the sudden it was like a stampede coming up to me. Seeing it from above, and actually having it happen to me is totally two different things!

They started shouting and asking and even pulling me to get me to answer their questions, the only boys that weren’t up here were Teen Top, they probably knew that already, or they probably weren’t paying attention. I answered as many questions I knew, until the bell rang, then before everyone left, I yelled, “Lee Violae, can I see you for a sec?”

Violae came over to me with curious eyes. They were still bright and innocent but insecure like I’ve seen them for the past 8 years since I got assigned to her.

“So, what do you need me for?”

“I have a question, what did you do to get the boys throwing paper at you?” See this is one thing I hate about borrowing someone’s body, I don’t know what happens when I’m in the body, so the time that I’m here in this body, I don’t know what happens to Violae.

“See for yourself.” She said coldly like I knew she would. Then I took out the piece of paper rolled into a small ball stuck in her hair. Then I uncrumbled it, and saw what was on it, unbelievable! Why would you throw your number at someone you like if it was equivalent to throwing paper at someone you hate? “If that’s all, I have a question for you.”

“Go on.” I said.

“Why do you have wings on you back?”

Violae’s Prob

“Why do you have wings on your back?” I asked curiously. I couldn’t take it anymore, they were creeping me out, and the wings were flapping furiously when he was reading that paper stuck in my hair. And now when I ask him, his wings unexpectedly stopped flapping and tried to lower and hide as much as possible. It his wings seemed to want to fly but they seemed trapped like a bird in a cage.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” He said normally.

“There are wings on your back that were flapping furiously a moment ago. And I’m surprised no one noticed during class. What are you?” Now my curiosity was growing quicker by the second. What is he really?

“I’m your teacher.” he said concerned, “is something wrong? You should go to the hospital to check it out.”

Am I hallucinating? Maybe it’s just the labor and stress I’ve been through this summer from those trainers. Sigh… “No, forget it. I’m just probably tired.”

“Are you sure?” his concern was growing.

“Yea.” I said, as I turned around and tried to go to the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder trying to get more answers out of me, trying to stop me from going, than an immense shock came surging through my shoulder were Nichkhun’s hand was.

“Ow!” I yelled as I turned around and pulled back. “What was that?” I asked.

“I guess it was a static electric shock. There are some people working on the power outage at the school and somehow the static came between you and me leading it to shock us.”

“But, how… and Why... And can it even… Oh never mind, well, I’m going to next period, uhhh!” I said confused as I turned away and stomped out because I couldn’t get the situation.

Outside the classroom, a guy was standing there leaning against the wall. As I walked down the wall, he started following me.

Chunji’s Prob

Violae, walked out of the classroom. I was leaning against the wall waiting for her. I’ll make her agree to my plan.

I started following her down the hall. Then her footsteps got faster and faster, then when I realized it, we were in the school yard. She stooped and turned around and then she screamed, “Why are you freakin’ stalking me?”

“I am not stal-“ I started to say when she cut me off.

“Can’t you guys just back off and leave me alone? What did I do to deserve this?”

“Look, that’s why I’m-“

“You know, just forget it, whatever your gonna say, I don’t wanna hear it. For the last time, I’m not interested.” then she started to walk away. I couldn’t let her get away before I even had the chance to tell her my plan. So I ran up to her and grabbed her hand. She tried to pull away but my grip was to strong.

“Look, that’s why I’m here! I want to help you. Just listen to me.” is stared her right in the eye, that stare I gave that told everyone that I was serious.

“Okay, you got 2 minutes.” She said.

Then I looked around, girls were starting to come closer to see me. “Not right here though.” I said to Violae and yanked her to a tree that no one was at. The tree was near the garden that was a bit far from the school on the left.

“Okay, 50 seconds.” she said.

“I have a plan that’s gonna help you and me at the same time, it’ll get boys off your back and girls off my back.”

“Keep going.” she eyed me carefully.

-----------------------------------

Haha, that’s all for now :) I’ll update soon. Next chapter, I’ll explain this “plan” they’re talking about and something else that’ll keep the story running for about a few chapters… I’ll give you a sneak peak :D

----------------------------------

SNEAK PEEK:

‘Oh my gosh!, what should I do? Should I agree?’  Violae thought to herself.

~~~~~

“The whole school will be given an assignment, it’ll include a partner.” Nichkhun said firmly to the class.

~~~~~

Then ChunJi walks over to the crowd and starts to push his way to Violae, “Yea, so you better back off my girl.”

~~~~~~ 

 Okay, so I hope that was okay :D now gotta finish my homework and study for midterms (:

 

Oh, I forgott to tell you, I'm starting a new Fic :D i have the plot and poster and title done, but i won't post it up yet, i need to have the outline and some chapters done first, which will be about two weeks after my midterm :) And i wont get bored with it cuz its with one of my favorite groups... Can You Guess Who?....

Let me give ya a hintt: Who's a SHINEE Fan?

Well if you are, your gonna love it, the story just popped right into my mindd one day, though, it's not only Shinee, the story has BEAST/B2ST and D-NA (The Boss or Dae Guk Nam Ah) and it's not as complicated with the characters :) Well, i hope you support mee plz :) Oh, I also forgott, There Might be a major change to how it's written, i might not do the switching Prob thing like i do here, it might be in 3rd person, or just the main character Prob, But who knows, i might do 3rd person/switching Prob kind of writing for itt (: Well seeya n talk 2 ya later <3333 saranghae!!!