Last day... "I didn't do it!"

Bad Boy Crush

Violae's prob

------at dinner at the cafe------------

"So you have to wait here until everyone finishes eating there food and leaves. then when your done cleaning, you guys can eat." the instructor said to us.

L.Joe didn't look happy, but i bet it wasn't even a tenth of what i felt. he made this mess and now we're stuck together. What did i do?

"Do you understand?" the instructor asked.

"yes." we both said in unison.

After the instructor left L.Joe stepped a few feet away from me. then i took all of my nerves and went up to him and asked, "What did i do to you that made you hate me so much?"

He looked at me as if i was crazy, "Yea, what did you do?" he said sarcasticly. he rolled his eyes and said, "you really think you didn't do anything? well i'm really glad you did, i needed to take my anger out on someone too."

i stared at him, was he only doing this for fun? he wasn't taking me seriously at all.  "You know what, forget i even asked." i turned around and walked to where i was before, i cant wait until summers over!

------

when everyone left, me and L.Joe started cleaning, "Okay, i don't want to talk to you so here's the deal, you clean half of the cafe over there and i clean over here, we wont have to get into eachothers way. got that?" i told him, i made it really clear that i didnt even want anything to do with him.

"Sure! do what you want." L.Joe didn't really care about it, he just wanted to get out as soon as possible.

after 20 minutes of cleaning, i almost had everything cleaned up, then the doors to the cafe opened and 4 girls walked in, then they took out a bottle of soda, or something that make it sticky once it dries and poured it on the floor, every single drop. then they took some food and splatted it on the tables and chairs.

"YAAA!!!! What do you think your doing!?" i shouted at them, i was sooo pissed that i wanted to chop there heads off.

"We're only repaying the favor to you." one of the girls said, she acted really snobby.

then another girl went up to me and spilled this nasty looking milk-shake on my head, "You know, what you did with L.Joe."

Was it his plan all along? i want to kill him so badly, more than that, i want to kill these girls, but remembering my promise with my dad, i grind my teeth and clunched my hand and walked over to where they made the mess, then i started cleaning it up.

"Yea, you better clean it up, trash like you should clean up trash." another girl said, then they all laughed and went to L.Joe.

"Hey, so how've you been?" they said to him, i didn't even want to look at them talk, they discusted me, but i couldn't stop myself from staring, my eyes were only giving a sign that said, "YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG GIRL!!!"

"nice bag you got there, i bet it's designer brand." this fugly chick held it up and then L.Joe snatched it from her and put it down and walked away to do his cleaning. then i turned around.

"He seems colder today." the girls wispered, there was a short silence, then the girls snickered and laughed anthen headed out the door.

------------

L.Joe left five minutes later when he finished, he didn't even look at me, which was probably for the better so he couldn't have made fun of me from seeing my current self. it took me 1 hour and a half to clean all the mess those girls made. then when i came back to the cabin, Cho was horrified.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" she screamed, the other girls in the cabin laughed at me, i wanted to kill myself.

i didn't say a thing and just stood in front of her. she probably sensed i didn't want to talk about it and she knew i wouldn't cry out loud. then she went to my luggage and took some clothes and grabbed my hand and lead me out.

-----------

Cho sent me to the showers and all the water in ever shower there was.

"take a shower and cry all you want, no one will hear you and i will stand outside and guard just to make sure." Cho was such a good friend, which made me remember a feeling that i felt a long time ago. it was warm.

"Thanks Cho, I really can count on you." I said and then she smile and left.

there in the shower, i cried so much that it made up for all the years i haven't cried.

------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe's prob

'i cant believed those girls did that, i'm the only girl who can prank and get revenge on her! She's my prey!' i thought as i walked through the doors of the cafe, i felt kinda bad for her.if only she didnt try to fool me then maybe this would've never happened.

I saw her eyes when she stared at me and those es, her eyes seemed like they wanted to cry, but no matter what, they held strong. i bet she wouldn't drop a tear even if she was dying.

Then as i was walking to my cabin, i saw the es that mesed with my toy come out looking all beat up and ruffled up, but no matter how you see it, either they were ed up by guys or, they did it themselves. i hid for a while so they wouldnt see me, then when it was all clear, i came in my cabin and saw that Niel was sitting on his bed thinking, "i can't believe it, first she can't get the guy, now she wants revenge because of that?"

"why are you talking to yourself?" i asked astonished by it, Niel barely ever talked to himself, the only times he did was when he tries to find a solution to get rid of a certain person.

"I can't believe it, that girl has gone to far, she's trying to mess with you again. but she's gonna get caught this time, and it'll be for good."
"What and who are you talking about?"

"You'll see, just leave it to me, she wont bother you again."

--------------------------

Niel's Prob

i feel bad for L.Joe. he has cleaning duty with that crazy fan girl.

Then someone knocked on my cabin door.

"come in!" i yelled.

the door opened and 4 s came in all beat up.

"we're here to warn you." one of the s said.

"about??" i asked annoyed they were here.

"That girl that stalked L.Joe and through food at him, we saw her put crack in L.Joe's bag."

Then another girl continued, "then when we triend to stop her, she beat us up and said if she can't have him, no one can."

"i think because she couldnt get him, she's probably going to get revenge on him." the first one said. "Do something about this, your the only one who can help L.Joe now."

"Okay, now leave before i kick you out, i'll handle this." i said, i can't believe that girl would do that.

as i sat there quietly and thought out loud, "i can't believe it, first she can't get the guy, now she wants revenge because of that?" L.Joe walks in. does he know yet?

-------------------

Violae's prob

It's morning, after what happened last night, i just want to forget about it, forget everything, all i need to focus on right now is this camp and my future, no one here matters but me.

As i head to the cafe and sat down with Cho and JiHoo. Niel, the guy that's always with L.Joe and one of the Instructor came up to me and said, "We need you at the main camp office."

"why?" i asked surprised.

the whole cafe became quiet, all eyes were on me. "Because you got caught for putting crack into another campers bag."

"When did i?" i didn't understand a thing at all, when did i?did i even have any? get real, "Why would i do it anyway?"

"you specifally aimed at L.Joe. you through your food at him, pushed him into the lake and now you put crack in his bag to frame him. it's a good thing we got the witnesses you beat up." the instructor pointed at the 4 girls who through food yesterday at me.

i stood up and came to them, then they all hid behind the instructor, "please don't let her hit us! she said if we tell anyone, she'll kill us!" they cried.

"when did i do anything! i didn't even touch you, you ." i lost my humanity, i really wanted to kill them, if only i didn't think of my dad yesterday, then things would be different. i would've killed them on the spot.

then i tried coming to them, how dare they try to lie!, "Calm yourself Violae! you've be caught red handed, L.Joe, give me your bag." the instructor gave out his hand and L.Joe gave him his bag, he looked like he didn't know anything at all, i know its all an act, he probably planned it out.

then the instructor dumped everything out and searched, there he found some white powdery stuff in a zip lock bag, "Witnesses and evidence." Niel said.

"I didn't do anything!" i said. i don't know if he believes me but i would never do that.

 

"Sir, if it was yesterday, the one who got beat up was Violae, i don't know what happened but she looked horrible cuz someone or some people threw food at her, i'm telling you, she's a victim and someones blaming her." Cho said.

then JiHoo Interupted,"And i know Violae very well, she wouldn't do that, she wouldn't stoop low like those girls."

"Well, the evidence is here, witnesses, we have all of them, there's nothing you can do but go to the main camp office, violae." the instructor said and tried to yank me out the door.

i pulled my hand out of the instructors grip before we exited the cafe, i stood proud and strong, i wasn't going to be dragged out of here even when i did nothing, i'm going to go myself and get my name cleared and get those girls who framed me, "I don't need you to drag me, " i told the instructor,"i can walk by myself, and stand proud cuz i know i didnt do anything."

"suit yourself, let go." the instructor said and lead me out.

---------------------------------------

JiHoo Prob

"I know she didn't do it." Cho told me.

"I know, she wouldn't do it, she's not the kind of person." we sat there and talked about it after Violae left with the instructor.

where we were sitting, we could hear those s at there table(the ones that said Violae beat them up) laughing, L.Joe and Niel left the cafe after Violae left. I bet they planned this out.

Cho got so mad at the s that she came over and yanked all four of there hairs, "YAA!!! i know you guys were the ones who threw food at her yesterday, now your blaming her for beating you up when she didn't! Well now your gonna get a beating for real!" Cho Shouted, she started yanking there hairs harder and then she grabbed a pair of scissors and started snipping there hair. "Now tell them you did it!"

"NO STOP." they said, "We had to teach her a lesson!  wouldn't you do the same for L.Joe!"

"YOUR CRAZY TO THINK THAT!" Cho screamed and the i rushed over to sstop her.

"Just let go Cho, even if they say they did it, you can't clear her, and this might affect your career. let go." i told her, we'll find another solution. 

She let go and hugged me tight and started crying, "I don't care if it affects my career, what if it affects Violae's career, i feel so sad for her, the only reason she wanted this career was to be good enough for her parents, you don't know what she's been through, all that lonelyness was about to go away, but this might cause her to be even more lonely." she started pouring out tears.

"we'll find another way, and she won't be so lonely anymore because she has us so don't cry Cho." I patted her head, and lead her out the cafe, before we left i stared back at the s at the table, they were all crying and looking at there hair, everyones attention was either on me and Cho or the s. Serves them right! Mess with Violae again, i'll do something ten times worst then Cho did.

--------------------------------

Violae's prob

about thirty minutes after i came to the main camp office, i got a phone call, when i picked it up, it was my dad, "hello." i said.

"I'm So disappointed in you, you of all people, are you  trying to embarass your parents!" my dad shouted.

"But i didn't do anything, i'm being framed."

"They called me down to talk about what to do with you, they're talking about kicking you out, now because i'm the owner, i have a word to, so just agree to whatever i say and act like you don't know me when i arrive, you understand Violae?"

"Yea dad, i understand."
"Good, bye." my dad hung up.

another 5 minutes came and then my dad arrived. "Is this the girl?" my dad said to the instructor.

"Yes, It is. what do we do with her?" the instructor asked.

"We kick her out, but in order not to ruin our image, we won't report it to the news, and we wont put it on her criminal or pernanment record." my dad said, i was shocked, why would my dad say that, i'm innocent, "If you disagree, then we will put it on your pernament record and send you to the police so you have a criminal record to. so what's your choice."

Of course i would've said no becuase i knew i didn't do it, but i just did what my dad told me on the phone and agree to what he says, "I understand, i'll pack my bags and go tommorrow."

then i stood up and stared at the ground and left not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? A little intense right? a little evil?

hmmm.... i wonder if L.Joe knows who really did it, So much drama, haha.. anyway, this update was alittle faster than the others, and alittle longer i guess. don't be shy to comment. i really want to know what you guys think, even those who silent read. so don't be shy K :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

CONTESTTTT!!!!!

Do you like this story? Do you want something you made in it? this is a contest to see who's character might be in the story, so this is wha your going to do:

in the comment box, please write

Name of character

personality(e.g.-how they are, snobby, nice, rude, ext...)

What they are to Violae(e.g.-Best friend, cousin, enemy, ext...)

When they come in (e.g.- school, camp, somewhere, ext...)

who they want out of Teen Top

and if you want to add anything else to them, be my guest. the red is the required feild above so be sure to fill everything out.

i hope alot of you do!

DEADLINE IS 10/16

Update: change of plans, DEADLINE IS NOW ON 10/8!

THE CONTEST WILL BE OVER SO FILL THE REQUIRED FIELD OUT SO YOU WONT MISS IT! BUT DON'T FEEL SO BAD, IN THE FUTURE, THERE WILL BE PLENTY MORE CONTEST!

Thankyou for supporting me so far by commenting and subscribbing, it means alot to me! :)