A Day Full Of Suprises (Part One)

Bad Boy Crush

Sorryy!!! i kno i said i'd update Saturday but my mom didn't let me go on my computer and even confiscated my mini laptop. i could only go on here with my iphone but its to small to type on... sighh. so i'm typing now :) sooo... how was your halloween? was it funn? HeHeee, i was thinking about making a halloween special for Bad Boy Crush but the story didn't really progress much so how about a christmas special? i been thinking about having a jornal to write chapter plots, chapters, and ideas in, cuz u know, i'm not always at home and i can just type it when i'm done. and if it doesn't save and it erases my writing, i'd still have it :) i wonder how thats gonna turn out? Imma shut up now and let you read the Chapter, Comments are lovedd! (: please sunbribe!

 

Violae's Prob

*she's on her way to school, this is two months after she left camp and TeenTop has already debuted. Being the clueless person she is, she doesn't know anything about them and she tries to forget things that gave her a hard time in life(For example:L.Joe) so she doesn't remember him*

I Walked up to the board where all the names and classes were posted. 'First day of Chelloine High, another day closer to the promise.!' i thought to myself. I was placed in Wing A, Class 4, Student # 21706.

As i walked to the Wing, i thought i spotted Cho, we haven't stayed in contact much, maybe once or twice after i left camp since our sceduals were off and different, she had camp activities, and i had to go through harsh training because of the incident in camp. my parents didn't even talk to me after that. they hired tough instructors that made my summer miserable, and i bet one was a sadist too since he enjoyed giving me hard taskes to do that gave me pain. waking up everyday at 4 in the morning. dancing, singing, workouts, 10 mile jogs, acrobatics, lessons on how to have a guy wrapped around your fingers in a matter of seconds and only giving me 1/8 of a portion of a regular meal every mealtime, practically starving me to death, then going to bed at 1 in the morning and when i wake up, it starts all over again.  while Cho Probably had fun.

As i looked closer at the Cho Look-a-like, i realized it was really Cho. My eyes weren't tricking me or are they? As i ran over to see if it was a hallutionation i bumped into 2 guys and all of our stuff fell on the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" i said as i bent down and started to pick up the scattered things, as i looked up, the two guys were really.... something. One was really cute and quiet, he had black hair with bangs cut dianginally that covered most of his face. the other one had spiky brown hair, there was this vibe from him that yelled 'innocent'. they were both like angels.

the one that had spiky brown hair looked dazed, then he quietly said, "It's okay, we weren't looking at where we were going too," his words were really sweet and soothing, a charm which alot of guys want but don't have.

"Oh, what's this?" the black haired one said, "The quiet ChangJo talked to someone other than his Hyungs(he's the maknae, or youngest, in TeenTop)? Well i guess high school can change a person." he patted the now blushing ChangJo on the back. then he took his things that i picked up out of my hands, "Thanks for picking it up for me."

"Sorry again," i said, then i looked past them and saw that Cho was starting to walk away. "Please excuse me, i need to find someone right now," i said and gave a slight bow.

------------------------

Ricky's Prob

It's the first time i saw Changjo daze over a girl like that, but what surprised me more was what he said next, "It's okay, we weren't looking at where we were going too." he actually talked... to someone else... other than TeenTop? i can't wait to tell the others!

"Oh, what's this?" i said astonished, "The quiet ChangJo talked to someone other than his Hyungs? Well i guess high school can change a person." I patted the now blushing ChangJo on the back. then I took my things from the girls hands, "Thanks for picking it up for me." 

"Sorry again." she said then her gaze went somewhere else, in a hurry she quickly said, "Please excuse me, i need to find someone right now." then leaving us after she gave a slight bow as an apology.

when she left, i noticed a cell phone was in my hands, i guess i should go find her.

"Let's go Ricky." Changjo looked at me and said.

"No, you go ahead first, i'll catch up later." i told him back, and pushed him so he would start walking,

As i turned around to find the girl, Changjo shouted back, and i swear i would've forgotten it to if he didn't, "Remember it Wing A Class 4, see you there!"
-----------------------------------

SOOOOO.... how was it? I'm sorry it's short, i'm gonna try writing part 2 today. Oh and guys, please support Seunii and her story 'Red Strings Of Fate'. she's an amazing person and she cheers me on when i'm downn, and i also look up to her cuz she's my Unni/Best friend. So please do follow the link and check her story out! :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/10961/red-strings-of-fate-beast-comedy-daeguknamah-romance-shinee