The Start of a Plan...

Bad Boy Crush

ChunJi’s prob

Flash back: right before the 1stday of school

“I’m so glad we’re back together, man that summer was long!” Niel said as we walked to the school gate.

“Yeah, it was boring without you and L.Joe, but it was never that quiet so that was a thumbs up.”  I said then smiled while putting my thumbs up.

“Ha ha, very funny, but I bet it wasn’t very quiet with all those girls pounding on your door every day.”

“Well, those GIRLS are called ‘fans’ or at least My Fans, you weren’t there to send them crying home like you always do with your words.” I pouted cutely to Niel.

“Aw! Isn’t that one of the reasons why you missed me?” Niel said sarcastically and we put our arms around each other shoulder and we began to march in a funny way. It was a fan service we do often for the fans on the side with their cameras. It was actually one of the things we didn’t make up as a cover; we’d act this silly with each other even if we weren’t famous, because we’re just really close. “This year, I’ll promise you, my words will be 20 times harsher than ever to make those crazy fans back off. I’ll even smile while doing it too!” Niel said with a smile.

 I giggled and laughed, but when I saw Niel just had a straight face on, “You were serious?” I asked, but when he didn’t respond I just said the only thing I could, “Just not the pretty ones, but if you have to, just let me get their number first okay.”

“Sure, even if I said no, you’d probably jump out the window and chase after th-” Niel said as I stopped making him stop too. I can’t believe it, it’s her, after one year, it’s really her.

“Hyung, are you listening?” Niel said.

“Oh, look who it is?” Da Young said as she walked up to me and Niel.

“Da Young, it’s been a long time.”

“So it has.”

I looked at Niel, “Can you go ahead without me, I’ll meet you in class later.”

“Sure Hyung.” Niel said and left.

“Well, you look well.” Da Young said while crossing her arms and did that drama queen pose she always did.

“Well, after you cruelly dumped me and kissed a guy right in front of me, I don’t see how I wouldn’t be fine.”

“Oh, stop whining! That was a year ago; did I crush your stupid little pride? Or was it your heart?” she teased, mocked, and laughed then gave me that evil grin, her eyes darted for mine. “You were even lucky to go out with me. Some guys don’t even get a chance at this.” she said as her hands motioned from her shoulder to her knees, showing that ‘a chance with this’ meant her.

“What some guys? You sleep with every guy you see.” I said waiting for a response, but all I heard was silence. My heart cried when I realized it was true. Why was my heart crying, do I still love her?

“Oh, like you haven’t slept with every girl you’ve seen, I’ve seen you flirt. You practically chase their skirts.” she gave a disgusted look, “All the girls you date, they’re all s, you think you can do better than me, Ha, in your dreams.”

That really hurt me, why would she say something like that? Sure, I do flirt but that’s about it, I wouldn’t do a one night stand like she does, I’m better than that. “But what if I can?”

“Huh?” she asked dumbly like a blonde. (No offense to blondes’ btw. it was just a comparison)

“But what if I can get a girl better than you?” I asked again.

“That’s impossible; she’d have to be prettier, ier, and everything exceeding me. That also means too.”

“Yeah, I know, so what if I can get a girl better than you in everything?”

“Well, let’s just say that you do, which I highly doubt. but if you do, I’ll take back all the things I said about you when we broke up,” Da Young said as she leaned against the school gate, “You know, the things I said about you being useless and bad luck.” then Da Young started playing with her nails like the most innocent girl in the world, “What the heck, I’ll even pretends and say it was a lie when I said I was using you and I never loved you, oh and that you were a fool to even think that.” she then smiled and giggled, she motioned her hands up innocently and acted like she was proud about where she set her deal.

“So, if I do, then you’d do all of that?”  I asked.

“Yea, but here are the conditions.” she put up two fingers, “one: she has to surpass everything about me. And two: the deadlines in 6 months.”

“6 months? Isn’t that too much time?”

“Nope, because your gonna need it. If you don’t find that ‘girl’ that ‘supposedly is better than me’, you quit being an idol, you know, from that group, Teen Top. And it has to be 6 months from today only.”

“What if you don’t keep your promise?”

“What if you don’t keep YOUR promise? I’m a girl of my word. But are you willing to put everything on the line for this bet?”

“I am, I’m not going to be a lowlife lower than you; I can’t be like you… Ever” I grudgingly said, “I’m gonna find that girl, then I’m gonna make you go on your knees and tell me those things.”

“Wow, scary!” she said sarcastically then she put on a straight face, “Than that settles it, 6 months, and that’s it.” then she looked at her phone, “well gotta jet, one of my boyfriends just texted.” then she walked off away from the school grounds, “Oh, by the way,” She looked back and shouted, “Good luck! Your gonna need it, like I said, your only gonna find that girl in your dreams.”

End of flash back

I shook my head, where am I? I looked around, duh, I’m in class, I must’ve dosed off. Sigh… it’s so unlike Nichkhun to lecture, guess the high schools making him. Sigh… again…

I looked over at CAP, his eyes were darted at the wall in front behind Nichkhun. They were so focused, strange they were never that focused like that for class before… hmm, I know, CAP must’ve learned that technique he was bragging about before on the last day of school. The one where he said he was going to classes to learn how to sleep with his eyes open. That must be it.

‘Man, it’s so  boring without anything to do. What’s this lecture even about? Sigh… let’s see what Ricky and ChangJo are doing.’ I thought to myself as I leaned forward to see where Ricky and ChangJo are sitting. ‘Oh they’re in the front. What, they’re… texting each other… in front of Nichkhun? Gasp! I couldn’t even do that two years ago! He used to take my phone and put it in a zip lock bag. Then it went into the tank with the fishes. He wouldn’t do that now right? Aish… who knows what goes on in Nichkhun’s head, he’s cool but no one knows what he’s gonna do next… Should I tell them? They are my dongsaeng after all. Or because they’re my dongsaeng, they need to be taught a lesson… but then again, they don’t deserve to go into that filthy fish tank like I did, with all that fish waste lying in there next to the cell phone. Uhh!’ shivers ran down my spine as I thought about the fish tank. Then I took out my I Iphone and texted Ricky and ChangJo, luckily the company gave us all our very own Iphone so all the text messages from one person shows up all together so when you get a new message, it just pops up on that screen right after the previous one from that person;

(Phone messages start here and so do thoughts)

ChunJi: Your phones might be swimming with the fishes tonight! Put them away fast!

Sending…. sent

Ricky and ChangJo looked at their phones and then looked at each other. They were about to look at me, when I quickly texted them not to.

ChunJi: Don’t look this way, it’s too obvious, I’ll explain later just put them away.

Ricky: Hyung, what are you talking about?

ChangJo: Texting never stopped you before in class, why now Hyung?

ChunJi: You don’t get it do you? I had Nichkhun 2 years before, his company sent him to teach for a few months. He caught me texting before and put my phone in the tank with the fishes, he’s gonna do that to you!

Ricky: Calm down, your freaking me out.

ChangJo: me to hyung, cool down for a bit and look at the board.

I looked at the board and read the words Nichkhun put on it.

Texting is only allowed in Homeroom!

Other than that, No exceptions!

Consequences may be fatal to your phone

                                                     -Nichkhun

ChunJi: Oh, sorry, just trying to have your back

Ricky and ChangJo: We know hyung, so we’ll talk to you later?

ChunJi: We’ll see... if CAP lets me live long enough

ChangJo: he probably won’t, you did it too many times for him to let it go

Ricky: Yep, if I got a penny for every time you’ve pissed hyung off, I’d be rich, or rich enough to buy my own sports car

ChunJi: Ha, very funny!

I stopped texting after that. Then I looked over to Niel. What was he doing? He was only starring at something, but what?

Then I took my figure and drew an imaginary line to what that ‘something’ might be.  From Niel’s head to a…… Girl? A girl?.... really, a girl? I can’t believe it, he’s really staring at a girl? He usually makes them run off but really? But that girl is pretty damn hot. And she’s sitting next to L.Joe. But why does she look all pissed? L.Joe has his head down and Niel’s mouth isn’t open…. so what can it be?

Than I looked harder and found that all the boys around her were throwing stuff at her, but it was the ‘I hate you now get out’ paper you throw at girls, they were ‘call me tonight so we can date’ paper? Why would you throw stuff like that if you want to go out with a girl? Sigh… no wonder she’s pissed, they’re pretty much stalking her right now. And she has to live with it for the rest of the year, she’s just like me. Even though I’m a player, I still hate people that stalk me and want my attention all the time, even if I don’t show it. Oh! That’s it, I have an idea! It’s gonna work out for me and her.

I tapped the person on the shoulder on my other side. He was staring at the girl too but he turned around so I can ask my question, “hey, sorry, but do you know her name, you know the hottie over on the other side of the room.”

“Yea, her name’s Violae, she’s the beauty of this whole school. I haven’t seen anyone finer than her.” he told me back. The words he said ‘I haven’t seen anyone finer than her’ rang through my head again.

“Thanks.” I said back. ‘Yep, it’s really is gonna work out for me and Violae, but only if she agrees’ I thought to myself, then I leaned back in my chair and put my hands behind my back, ‘everything will work out perfectly!’

-----------------------------------------------

Heyaa! i finally updated :D but i had this chapter done for a while now, i wanted to finish the next one so it’d be ready but i decided to post this upp now :D If you like the story, Subscribe & comment! it makes me happy when i know what people think n how they feel :) well by for now and talk 2 u guys again soon <33333 Lovee U!