The start of a disaster

Bad Boy Crush

  Violae's(you) Prob

'This car ride is taking forever!' i thought to myself while feeling knots in my stomach. 'Is it because i'm nervous? nah, it can't be, how bad can singing camp be? i'll live through.'

 

So i waited patiently until we arrived. the camp was near a lake from what i saw out the window. ahead of the car was this huge camp ground that had, from the looks of it, about 40 people of both boys and girls maybe older or about my age.

 

As i stepped out the car, a huge crowd pushed me, then a girl stopped and apologized, "oh, i'm so sorry!"

 

"It's okay, so what's the big rush?" i asked.

 

"you don't know? how can't you know? Two Hotties that are from T.O.P Media are here this year, i'm not sure why though, someone like them, to be here. such a dream come true."

 

"More like a nightmare." a guy next to her said, i didn't notice him there at first but it seems that they were friend.

 

"that's because your a guy, JiHoo, if you were a girl, you'd be screaming like everyone else." the girl said.

 

The guy was pretty good looking, you could say hot. If i wasn't interested in dating and boys, i'd be head over heels for him. But when he saw me staring at him, he said with a smirk, "Is there something on my face? or am i just that good looking?"

 

I didn't know what to say, but something caught my eye, a spider was on his head. it probably fell from the tree above. So i moved up, a few inches away from his face. i could see his face turn slightly red from my presence as i looked him in the eye. "What are you doing!?" he shouted, his face got redder.

 

Then i reached on top of his head and took the spider off and showed it to him. "this was on your hair." As soon as he saw, he tried to back off but the girl stopped him.

 

"Don't mind him, he hates insects." the girl said, "and he had it comming too, he thinks big about himself, like an airhead." the girl smiled and took the spider out of my hands. "right JiHoo?" and pointed the spider at him.

 

he jumped and ran behind me then yelled, "Stop it Cho!" then he noticed he was clinging to me. "sorry, I'm not really usually like this." he said and let go.

 

"It's okay," i said, "no big deal."

 

"So what's your name and how'd you get into this camp, it's really hard to, i barely got in." the girl asked.

 

"I'm Lee Violae. My mom wanted me to go to this camp so i'm stuck here."

 

"So your mom wanted you to join and then you got in?" she asked.

 

"yea, pretty much." i said.

 

"Wo...Oh yeah, i'm Park Cho, and this is Kang JiHoo." she said pointing at the guy.

 

"hi" he said and grinned.

 

"Hi." i said back. there's something in his eyes now, something that sparks, it was weird.

 

"So we should get going right? We might miss the guys from T.O.P Media."

 

"But i really hav-" i started to say before i was yanked by Cho. She practically dragged me.

------------------------------------------------

near the bottom of a tree. two people sat. everyone surrounded the tree. when we got there, we could only see from the back.

 

"there they are!!!" Cho shouted.

 

"That's them?" i asked surprised. they looked like everyone else here, above normal.

 

"yeah, aren't they amazing?" she smiled then squeeled because one of them smiled and the other one looked cutely angried.

 

"you sound like a fan girl, they're just like us you know, they both go here and there normal people."

 

"No they AREN'T!" she yanked me near her and pointed, "you see him, the one with the playboy grin, and blonde hair. he's L.Joe but he's no playboy. He's the all time bad boy. he'll give you a warning if you offend him, so don't. the guy with the brown hair is Niel. He's seems emotional. i heard that even the small things can make him tear up, what a cute guy! both of them are going to debut soon with 4 other members in a month or so. they're nothing compared to us."

 

i smiled "okay, i got it, they're nothing like us. we should go and find our cabin." i said giving into her, i knew i couldn't win against an obsess fan girl.

 

Cho didn't want to go, so i practically yanked her, but before we left when i looked back, i sware that everyone, incuding the two guys, were watching me leave.

--------------------------------

L.Joe's prob

"It's so boring here!" i complained to Niel.

 

"Who told you to skip school so much, you had it coming." Niel told me.

 

"It's not my fault schools so damn boring. All i hear all day in school are screams from girls when i walk by."

 

"It's a gift L.Joe. you either have it or you don't." Niel patted my shoulder, "And you my friend are lucky to have it."

 

 "It's more like a curse then luck Niel. i just want someone to like me more inside then out." i told Niel. so far, not one girl has gotten to like the me inside, all they look is the outside.

 

"Who would dare, before they get the chance, you scare them off. That bad boy side of you is the problem."

 

"Who asked you!" i snapped, but Niel just smiled.

 

"there you go again, when you try to look tough, you end up looking cute."

 

then suddenly, i hear some girls say, "did you hear that? that girl back there just said that L.Joe and Niel were just normal people like us. who does she think she is to compare L.joe and Niel to herself?" then she pointed to a really hot girl.

 

"yeah, i know. If she thinks this way, how did she join this camp?" her friend said.

 

"I don't know, we should teach her a lesson." the other girl said.

 

after that, i looked at that girl again and told Niel, "hey, did you just hear that?"

 

"yeah, i did."

 

"She's right there, the really hot one dragging her friend away."

 

"Oh, i see her." Niel said. some of the people caught our gaze, so most of the people stared at her too when she left.

 

"Maybe there is someone that doesn't look on the outside." i said and wondered who she might be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Support by commenting and subsribing :)