author notes / aka nothing makes sense anymore

Karma

I had a weird dream last night. I blame Karma >>;;;

ANYWAY,

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GUYS ;;__;; silent reader, active reader, it doesn’t matter. As I’m writing this, I want to thank the 28 27 subscribers that decided this story deserved a click. I know most of you came from Mandala and that makes me happier than one would think ;;__;; really, really, thank you!

I like writing this series because I can go wild and will probably be murdered later by a group of rabid readers, but who cares? xD /my bones will after getting crushed/

Mandala was more of an introduction, so of course it was better, right? I mean, I feel that Mandala has its own charisma, while Karma aimed for something else. I don’t know. I’m usually the type that tries to bring some diversity because I seriously get bored when I read a novel and the next one in the series is identical, but with slight modifications. I mean, c’mon... you have a freakin` universe you can play with, at least abuse that!

And my title choices usually , but I think both Mandala and Karma fit – Mandala presented their universe and Karma presented the consequences of that universe. Well, Karma was more about relationships, more about character development and less kicking. It was more about how things click with fine details than big explosions. I don’t know anymore haha xD

I’m just happy Sooyoung finally got over everything that pulled her back, happy that Daesung cleaned his past and was ready to move on too and that Yuri with Jung Min are fighting all day long (...there’s no chaptered fic of mine without some cursing, I’m telling you that... I think I have a problem .-.).

Initially, I had no plans for Daesung and Sooyoung to stay together... I don’t know, I got ticked off by Mandala’s review and thought “ it, no relationship”. Then again, as much as I ship Jung Min x Sooyoung in here, I also know my limits hahaha xD

Okay... I read Kaori Yuki, so is okay with me in fiction, BUT THE MAIN IDEA IS THAT DAESUNG FOUGHT TO HAVE HER AND HE DID IN THE END... so yeah, it was nice to finally see them together haha. They're one wacky couple which I started to enjoy >w<

And who’s going to fight then? Huuuh? Yuri knows how to annoy Jung Min and Jung Min knows how to annoy Yuri, they’re the perfect bickering couple *nod nod*

Okay, my thoughts are really scrambled, so excuse everything .-.

To clarify some things...

Yes, Jaejoong at the end is the same as Jaejoong in Mandala. Yes, Death had Junsu’s face all along (think Tarantallegra), but as he said, he could be anything or anybody... I just think he likes looking like that when going around humans /hahaha. He can also be a she, so... I don’t know, I went with the belief that they were born out of a higher entity, so they do not have a gender. They can be women, if considered so, or men. Each with what they want (kind of like Inari?). Maybe that’s why I’ve always seen both as a little effeminate... you know, with some womanly features... haha xD; picking characters for fanfics is so hard OTL harder when nobody appreciates it hahaha.

And yes, Death experimented with souls to make the reapers. Death is the sole father of them and their whole mechanics, including the one in which they lose their memories after starting a new life.

Chaos is actually present in many cultures – a void, the beginning where there was nothing. I went with the Greek version (you can read more on the internet), but I’ll also end up twisting it to my desires haha. All I have to say is that Chaos is where everything started in their universe and from where Jaejoong and Death come... I think, still plotting.

If you read the short-short (you didn’t), Death released Jaejoong from his cage/woke him up. So Jaejoong preceded the current Death because he didn’t recognize him. Remember that reapers read souls instead of stare at the outer appearance? Yeah, so JJ should have known Death was Death, but he didn’t, so Junsu coming in Death’s position happened after Jaejoong’s time.

I know, I overcomplicate stuff. That’s what I do xD;

ANYWAY, THE SPHERES, IN CASE YOU GOT CONFUSED

First and Lower Sphere – Carriers (those guys with little wings) and Seekers (Jung Min) – red eyes. They deal only with ghosts.

Second and Middle Sphere – Warriors (Seungri) and Watchers (Jessica) – green eyes. They deal with cleaning up stuff and maintaining order in the Other World and human world.

Third and Upper Sphere – Keepers (Byung Hee) and Death – blue eyes/white eyes respectively. The bosses that take no for an answer.

Hah, see what I did there? RED-GREEN-BLUE... RGB XD /gets slapped again.

Sorry, too many graphics... T_T



 

Sequel, no sequel... well, there won’t be a sequel because my exams are coming and I still need to do a lot and ahhhhhh then there are also the graphic shops ahhhhhhhhhhhhh /cries/ I’m going crazy right now.

But after exam month (not week... MONTH) is done, I might throw all the books out the window and start on the sequel named NIRVANA 8D that will be the final in the series. And I mean it.

But only if you guys want it.

Then again, I’m currently writing a story for only 4 people, so o.O and before that only for 2 xD; hah.

I’ll update Karma with the link when that happens... until then, let the theories flow haha...

Oh and I already love Changmin T^T think of how awesome he can be as an adult with parents and grandparents like that.

Anyway, I’m leaving you with ‘Déjà Vu’ which often played while writing. I can’t think anymore, sorry if it’s confusing /sighs/ just ask and I’ll answer ;;___;;



 



 

SHAMELESS PROMOTION TIME!

If this story made you think too much, then don’t read Kiss Twice. You’ll lose it. I know I had while writing it OTL

Oh, also wrote a Soosica short-short because of unresolved Karma issues haha xD;

If you’re into , I ship Heniel 8D

And We Got Fired is still hiring if you’re interested in designing ;D

I’m out n____n *drops dead*