epilogue

Karma

“It was you all along,” the man’s voice lacked a certain quality it had before. As much as he tried to bring fear into the other, it was nearly impossible. He knew very well the risk of releasing such creature from its chained cage, but he had no idea it would turn against him. Every single thing the terrified blond has planned came crushing down in waves of realization.

Junsu grabbed his head. He couldn’t believe it.

“There is something magical about humans,” the other replied nonchalantly as his pensive gaze scrutinized the burning horizon. “I despise and love them at the same time. Can that be possible?” he frowned and shook his head. “No, such paradoxical thought cannot be attributed to us.”

“What have you done?!” Junsu wailed as he felt every single Carrier’s soul become so damaged, they had no choice but to succumb into a demon. It was their only way of survival and the soul knew not the difference between a carcass of energy and that of a tainted beast.

“Let me tell you what you have done.” Junsu had to back away from the other. “When you woke me up, I expected to see a whole new world... under your command since they foolishly gave the title of Death to somebody like you.” Jaejoong turned around and smirked with blue eyes slowly turning purple. “But I guess I was wrong. Still, I wanted to further explore... and you were a moron to believe I would stay under your command.”

“My babies... what have you done?!” Junsu screamed. All of the falling Carriers sent their anguish towards their leader before hitting ground.

“But no more,” Jaejoong pushed Junsu into the wall and their lips almost sealed if not for Jaejoong’s speech “I was born out of Chaos, you were born out of the former ruler... so which one of us is stronger? Remember Junsu, I brought upon humans the nightmare of the first Fall,” he grinned “And the second had just commenced. Isn’t it beautiful?”

Junsu shoved the other. His wings wrapped around his body to shield him from Jaejoong’s touch.

“I still have one last trick up my sleeve.”

“Enlighten me,” Jaejoong faked a yawn as he plucked one of Junsu’s feathers and blew it in the wind.

“The Dragon has been born.”

“What?”

Junsu jumped on the border and spread two more of his eight wings.

“It's your move,” he declared and soared in an instant.

Jaejoong growled and watched two reapers land and kneel before him.

“The rebellion has started as ordered, what should we do now?”

“Search for all the newborns in the last five years,” he growled and sank his claws deep in his palm. “We need to find the Dragon.”




 




 




 

The end... or not?




 


Ah, I'm too tired right now to add some A/N... maybe tomorrow if you stick around... if not, THANK YOU FOR READING T0T /and yes, if you're wondering, Death = Junsu's face. Mandala was pretty much based on a short-short I wrote on tumblr when JJ's MINE mv came out xD; And yes, Changmin as in Voldemin... yeah, his mother is Sooyoung here. TA-DAAAAAAAAAAH /gets slapped.