CHAPTER 4 : SHE NEEDS HELP

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly. She saw the ceiling in her living room. She moved her gaze to a man with brown messy hair who leaned against the foot couch. His back faced her and busy with his PSP. While Seohyun stared his back, Kyuhyun turned his head.

“Oh, you awake.” Kyuhyun said and Seohyun nodded her head as a replay. Seohyun remembered about a monster she saw before she fainted. She tried to remove that memories from her mind. Kyuhyun smiled seeing Seohyun woke up and sat, seemed like she is fine.

“Are you okey?” Kyuhyun asked and sat beside Seohyun. Before Seohyun answered, she suddenly grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm tightly, her eyes widened in fear. Kyuhyun followed Seohyun’s gaze and he saw Leeteuk walked toward them from kitchen. Kyuhyun just smiled.

“Oh. Seohyun-ah, you awake.” Leeteuk said in gratefull and innocently, as if there is nothing happen before. As near as Leeteuk toward them, Seohyun’s grip in Kyuhyun’s arm become tighter. And when Leeteuk sat beside Kyuhyun on the couch, Seohyun hid herself behind Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled and said.

“It’s okey. You don’t need to be afraid. He won’t eat you because I’m still here, alive, and we have the covenant. Besides he enjoys his human form. Although he is a demons but he has sensitive feeling.” Kyuhyun whispered and got hit by Leeteuk in his head. Kyuhyun just laughed, so does Leetek, but Seohyun remained silent and not let go of Kyuhyun’s arm.

Shake it uuup…uuup… Sound of handphone heard in the entire living room. All eyes looked at a handphone on the table in front of them. Kyuhyun as the owner of the handphone, took it and answered the call. Leeteuk paid attention curiously, so does Seohyun.

“Hello? What is it Taeyeon-ie?”

“What? Okey, I’ll be right there. Just wait.” Kyuhyun ended the phone call.

“We’ll go to Taeyeon’s place, she needs our help.” Kyuhyun said to Leeteuk who nodded.

“Aish, what did Heechul do this time? That peculiar demons” Leeteuk mumbled and Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulder. Kyuhyun then looked at Seohyun.

“You better coming. Just get ready.” Kyuhyun ordered. Seohyun who know nothing just followed Kyuhyun’s order. Although her mind said not to get close with the two strange people she barely know, but deep inside her heart she felt safe. As soon as Seohyun ready with her blue dress, she approached Kyuhyun and Leeteuk who arguing about something near the entrance. She walked slowly and stopped right next to Kyuhyun.

“Why don’t we just teleport? Why do we have to take that stupid car?” Leeteuk protested, his face became pale and asked for Kyuhyun’s symphaty.

“Yah ahjussi, you know we can’t do that while bringing Seohyun with us. Do you want to tear her body up?” Kyuhyun irritated. Leeteuk just kept silent.

“Excuse me, what’s wrong?” Seohyun broke the tight atmosphere between the two.

“This ahjussi afraid of narrow and closed place, just like claustrophobia.” Kyuhyun said calmly, his temper got down.

“Claustrophobia? Afraid? But he even not a human? Oh, I’m sorry.” Seohyun said sorry and bowed her head down while realized her harsh words.

“He has a trauma with narrow and closed place. He imprisoned in a small box for almost 100 years before my father released him.” Kyuhyun explained the reason of Leeteuk’s fear. Then Kyuhyun patted Leeteuk’s shoulder and looked at him with apologetic face before walked out the apartement. Leeteuk followed him slowly. Seohyun looked at Leeteuk with pity from behind. The trip to Taeyeon’s place covered in silence. Kyuhyun concentrated on the road while Seohyun worried about Leeteuk who tried to lessen his fear in back seat. The black Audi moved in average speeds. Suddenly the car got in to parking area in basement of an apartement. Seohyun turned her head and looked at Kyuhyun in confusion.

“We arrived.” Kyuhyun said, turn of the engine and got out from the car. Leeteuk already stood beside the car, enjoyed his freedom from the stupid car. Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun in disbelief, she got out from the car hurriedly and talked to Kyuhyun in annoyed.

“Yah, it’s only one blok from my apartement. It’s not necessary to ride the car, we can walk. And Leeteuk-ssi doesn’t have to suffer because of his fear.” Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun with plain face, then turn his head to Leeteuk and let out his famous smirk. After that, he just walked toward the elevator, left the two persons behind. Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun’s back in disbelief.

“Why does he do this?” Seohyun mumbled.

“He always like that, that evil boy. No need to be surprised.” Leeteuk said not in annoyed tone but in understanding ones. He then followed Kyuhyun to the elevator.

“But he looked like he was sorry to ride the car before.” Seohyun stood in confusion before started to follow them. The three of them arrived in front of a door with number 84 in it. Leeteuk pressed the doorbell. A scream of relief heard from inside.

“Oppaaaaa.”