CHAPTER 25: [PART1] IT’S THE END. HE’S BACK

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

In an infinite quiet white room, there was a ten years old boy sitting confusedly. There wasn’t anything or anyone in that infinity except him. That little boy was looking at his surroundings without even knew what should he do. Just then voice of foot steps echoed in entire room. A handsome tall man and a beautiful woman in white clothes suddenly stood up in front of that little boy, wearing

“Papa! Mama!” The little boy exclaimed in happiness when he looked up and saw his parent whom he loved and missed the most. The couple of a handsome tall man and a beautiful woman kneeled down in front of the little boy, looking at him with smile in their face before they hugged him tightly.

“Kyuhyunnie, mama miss you so much.” Victoria hugged her son with teary eyes. She was so happy because she finally could meet and see her son since she gave birth to him.

“Papa miss you too Kyuhyunnie.” Changmin also hugged little Kyuhyun along with Victoria in his warm embrace.

“Mama. Papa. I miss you. I miss you so much. Please don’t leave alone again. Please. I’m afraid. I’m afraid.” Little Kyuhyun tightened his hug and started crying. He was pleading to his parent with shaking voicetoo.

“I’m sorry my dear. Although Mama didn’t want to leave you but Mama had to, I’m so sorry for leaving you when you needed Mama the most.” Victoria caressed little Kyuhyun’s head lovingly. Tears were streaming down in her cheeks, she was also crying along with little Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry too Kyuhyunnie. Papa didn’t take care of you well. Instead Papa left you with that big burden on your shoulder.” Changmin said sadly. He felt guilty to little Kyuhyun because he made his son’s life miserable.

“It’s okey. Just don’t leave me again.” Little Kyuhyun begged in his crying. He buried his face in his mother embrace.

“But don’t worry my son, your misery is all over now. There’ll be only happiness in your life since now.” Changmin said and kissed little Kyuhyun’s head gently. Little Kyuhyun just nodded his head without saying anything. He was happy, really happy. He could finally meet his parent and felt the love, safety and comfort that his parent gave through thier embrace. The three of them kept hugging each other for few minutes, letting out their love and longing, until Changmin and Victoria released their embrace slowly.

“Kyuhyunnie, Papa and Mama have to go now.” Changmin stood up and patted little Kyuhyun’s head gently.

“What? No, you can’t. You said I’ll be happy since now, but you want to leave! Please don’t leave me again. Please. Let me come with you. I don’t want to be apart from both of you.” Little Kyuhyun shook his head in rejection. His tears were streaming down harder in his cheeks. He also held his parent’s clothes tightly, didn’t want to let them go.

“Kyuhyunnie, do you want to come with Mama and Papa?” Changmin asked with soft voice while extending his hand toward little Kyuhyun. Meanwhile Victoria just looked at Kyuhyun with smile in her face and patted his head gently. Little Kyuhyun nodded his head without hesitation. He accepted his father’s hand and held it tightly.

“I’ll come with Mama and Papa wherever you’ll go. I don’t want to be alone anymore.” Little Kyuhyun said while still crying. Seeing her son still crying, Victoria bent down and wiped his son tears from his cheeks with her tumbs.

“Now stop crying. Your handsome face will be ugly if he keeps crying.” Victoria said and smiled which made little Kyuhyun wiped his tears harshly and tried to stop crying.

“That’s better. Now let’s go.” Victoria then held little Kyuhyun’s free hand. Victoria and Changmin then started to walk slowly. But when Kyuhyun was about to make his first step to follow his parent, he suddenly stopped.

“Da..da..da..” Voice of a baby boy was heard by Kyuhyun as if it was calling him. Kyuhyun turned his head and saw a baby boy was looking at him while extending his hands toward Kyuhyun. His little mouth made a cute smirk which reminding him with his own smirk. Behind that baby boy a woman who seemed to be his mother was standing up, a beautiful woman with long black hair who was also looking and smiling at Kyuhyun. Suddenly Kyuhyun felt very huge longing his heart when he saw that woman. The little Kyuhyun disappeared and on the spot where little Kyuhyun was stood up before, there was the adult Kyuhyun who still held his parent hands. Kyuhyun turned his head back to his parent again who were looking at him with smile in their face. Hesitation attacked Kyuhyun. He wanted to go with his parent but in the other hand he wanted to approach the baby boy and the woman too. He turned his head toward the baby boy and his parent by turns. He was confused. Changmin and Victoria just smiled seeing their confused son. Slowly they released their grip from Kyuhyun’s hands.

“Mama. Papa.” Kyuhyun looked at his parent with sad face and shook his head in rejection. He didn’t want to be apart with his parent again.

“Kyuhyunnie, if you want to come with us then just come. But before you make your decision, look at them with your deepest heart. Then choose where you want to go. But always remember one thing that we always live in your heart and always love you forever, that we always watching and praying for your happiness from our place.” Victoria said and caressed Kyuhyun’s cheeks gently while Changmin just smiled at him. Both of them were telling and reassuring Kyuhyun that everything would be fine. Kyuhyun then nodded in understanding. He turned his head toward the woman and the baby boy for the last time before turned his head toward his parent also for the last time. Kyuhyun then strode his feet surely to where he would go.

***

 

“What? Jookyu is missing?” Seohyun yelled hysterically.

“Unnie, where are you?” Seohyun asked Yoona and tried to calm down. After she got an answer where Yoona was, Seohyun immediately hang up and didn’t care with Yoona’s pleading apologize. Right after that, Seohyun stood up from her seat and ran outside, leaving the café without any words for Yonghwa. Yonghwa could understand why Seohyun acted like that and from what he heard, he also knew what was happening. Yonghwa then ran outside too, following Seohyun behind. He didn’t forget to put some money on the table before leaving the café. Seohyun was running like crazy person to the mini market which Yoona mentioned before, with Yonghwa was following behind. After few minutes which felt like forever for Seohyun, she finally arrived in front of the mini market. She saw Yoona stood there while crying hardly.

“Unnie!”  Seohyun’s voice distracted Yoona’s attention.

“Seohyun-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t take a good care of Jookyu. I’m so sorry. I’m trying to find him everywhere but I still can’t find him. I’m sorry Seohyun-ah.” Yoona explained between her crying and not forgot to plead for Seohyun’s forgiveness. Without saying anything, Seohyun immediately ran again to find Jookyu while yelling out his name.

“Jookyu-ah, where are you?” Seohyun was afraid and panic. She couldn’t imagine for lossing someone she loved most for the second times. She already lost Kyuhyun and she didn’t want to lose Jookyu too, because Jookyu was the only reason for Seohyun to stay alive. It was already an hour since Jookyu was missing. Seohyun, Yoona, Yonghwa and even Donghae who came 30 minutes ago after was called by Yoona, still couldn’t find that baby boy. Seohyun was in the middle of looking for Jookyu in the town park when she saw a baby boy was crawling from behind bushes.

“Jookyu!” Seohyun yelled in relief and happiness because she finally found her son. The baby boy who heard his mother voice, turned around his head.

“Ma..Ma..Ma..” Anger and disappointment that Jookyu’s felt before, suddenly disappeared and turned into happiness and gladness when he saw his mother. Jookyu extended his little hands for welcoming Seohyun’s embrace while grinning widely.

“Seohyun.” A man voice was heard and right after that could be seen Yonghwa was following Seohyun with Yoona and Donghae behind him. Jookyu turned his attention to the voice’s owner and he saw Yonghwa was smiling at him while walking closer to him and his mother. Right then and there, the anger and disappointment came back to Jookyu again. The scene where that man kissed his mother in the lips played in his head and made him felt angrier. Suddenly very strong air pressure came out from Jookyu’s body. It hit and pushed Seohyun which made her flung backward and fell on the ground. Seeing what happened, Yonghwa immediately approached Seohyun and helped her to stand up. But Yonghwa’s action just made Jookyu’s anger raised up. The air in Jookyu’s surroundings suddenly was flaming up and created a very big tornado with Jookyu trapped in the center. A stong storm suddenly hit the town park too, which made Seohyun, Yoona, Donghae, Yonghwa and others people in there were in danger if they weren’t immediately ran to save their life. Not only that, lighting was striking and thunder was rumbling in the sky that already dark and cloudy since Jookyu was missing. Jookyu was really really angry at the moment and his power was out of control. Seeing the things was getting worse which couldn’t handle by common people or so called ‘the ungiven’ anymore, Donghae immediately called for Eunhyuk. Meanwhile Seohyun kept calling Jookyu’s name and tried to get closer to her son. But her body was held by Yonghwa tightly to prevent her from getting hurt.

“What the hell is going on?” Yonghwa asked in disbelief when he saw the unrational disaster was building up in front of his eyes. Fortunately, Eunhyuk was in his home at the town not at Wizardry Empire’s palace when Donghae called him. He was enjoying his free time with his wife, BoA, and their daughter, Lee Bonny who was six months old when ‘the disaster’ happened. Eunhyuk immediately went to the disaster’s location with BoA and Bonny who insisted to come with him. On his way to the location, Eunhyuk called the Wizardry Empire’s adviser who was also his bestfriend’s husband, Lee Sungmin. At that time, Sungmin was busy with some Wizardry’s documents before he got a call from Eunhyuk. After he understood the situation, Sungmin told and bid goodbye to Taeyeon.

“Oppa, I’m coming with you.” Taeyeon held Sungmin’s arm tightly before he could go anywhere.

“No, you stay at home. It could be very dangerous. And I don’t want anything bad happen to you and our baby.” Sungmin smiled and caressed Taeyeon’s bloated belly gently.

“But.” Taeyeon’s words were cut by Sungmin so she couldn’t say anything.

“Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. I’ll call to tell you what was happening in there. I’ll help them and come back home. Just wait for me.” Sungmin kissed Taeyeon’s forehead lovingly before teleported and disappeared in front of Taeyeon, leaving her with so much worries in her heart.

“Min Oppa.” Taeyeon mumbled softly.

“Don’t worry. He’ll go home safely before dinner.” A man’s voice was heard. Taeyeon surprised by the arrival of a handsome tall man who standing next to her at the moment.

“O-Oppa, y-you’re back.” Taeyeon stuttered. She still couldn’t believe her eyes with what she saw in front of her. She met again with a man who left almost two years ago.

“Nope, but we’re back.” A beautiful tall woman who smiled sweetly appeared from behind that man.

“Siwon oppa. Sooyoung-ah.” Taeyeon exclaimed happily and hugged Siwon tightly. She missed Siwon a lot. After seconds for letting out her longing for Siwon, Taeyeon released her hug and looked at the two of them.

“How are you?” Taeyeon asked and she got smiles from Siwon and Sooyoung as an answer that they were fine. Taeyeon nodded her head and smiled back.

“But by the way, how could you know that Sungmin oppa will come back home before dinner?” Taeyeon then asked curiously.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon, are you forget that I’m an oracle?” Siwon got irritated by Taeyeon’s question.

“Don’t worry. Siwon oppa’s ability is better than the last time. Now he can see anything in human world at any condition.” Sooyoung added proudly which made Taeyeon smiled. But seconds later, her smile disappeared and could be seen worries in her face clearly.

“Don’t worry, Jookyu and the others will be safe. He’s back and he’ll finish everything.” Siwon said certainly. There wasn’t any sign of hesitation in his words. At first Taeyeon didn’t understand the person Siwon talked about, but after Siwon gave her an evil smirk she knew that it was him. Meanwhile at the town park, Seohyun who kept calling for Jookyu finally got his attention, Jookyu turned his head and looked at her while grinning happily. But his grin disappeared and changed into very huge fear in instant when he realized he was trapped inside a big tornado. Jookyu started to cry and was calling for his mother, asking for help. He was no longer able to control his power anymore at that moment.

“Ma..Hua..Ma..Hua..” At the same time when Jookyu started to cry, Eunhyuk and Sungmin finally arrived at the location.

“What’s going on? How could this happen?” Sungmin surprised and amazed with ‘the disaster’ in front of his eyes.

“I don’t know. All I know is Jookyu was missing and when we finally found him, ‘the disaster’ suddenly happens.” Donghae explained what he knew to Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

“Oppa. Please save Jookyu. I beg you, please save him. Save my son.” Seohyun begged to Eunhyuk and Sungmin when she knew that they were there. She was crying hardly.

“Seohyunnie, please calm down. They’ll save him.” BoA tried to calm Seohyun down who still on Yonghwa’s embrace. She also tried to calm Bonny down, because her daughter started to cry as soon as they arrived there.

“BoA is right. Just calm down and stay safe in here. The storm seems dangerous.” Eunhyuk said not only to Seohyun but also to Donghae, Yoona, and Yonghwa, even to BoA and Bonny. Not waiting for longer time, right after Eunhyuk said that, he and Sungmin then took their action. They walked passing through the storm and were approaching Jookyu with protection shield which protected their bodies. Everything went smoothly until they were two meters apart from the big tornado. Suddenly their protection shield torned apart as they stepped closer. They were pushed by the air pressure of the tornado which made both of them flung backward and fell on the ground. Eunhyuk and Sungmin looked at each other before they decided to call their demons and made another action. Both of them then touched their wizard mark. Soon Ryeowook and Jungmo appeared beside them from nowhere. Jungmo was Eunhyuk’s new demons at the moment. He replaced Yesung to be Eunhyuk’s demons and Eunhyuk replaced Sunny to be his master. They took seconds for discussing their plan before started their action again. This time they decided to destroy the tornado without hurting Jookyu. Eunhyuk and Jungmo would fire some detonations toward the tornado while Sungmin and Ryeowook would throw some shields to protect Jookyu. And with the right calculation of when to throw it, they might do it successfully. So they did their plan. And the results of their action were the detonations exploded when it hit the tornado while the shields flung away. The worst thing also happened. The explosion made the tornado bigger than before, so the situation was getting worse and more dangerous.

“W-What the hell is that? W-Who are they? W-What are they?” Yonghwa stuttered. He couldn’t believe everything he saw. Everything he saw at the moment was unrational at all and didn’t make any sense. But no one answered his question. Everybody was busy thinking about Jookyu and how to save that poor baby boy. Eunhyuk and Sungmin, with the help from Ryeowook and Jungmo, already tried everything to stop the tornado, but none of them was succesfull. Instead ‘the disaster’ was getting worse and bigger. It couldn’t be control and solve, even Jookyu himself couldn’t control it. Jookyu extended his hands out but the tornado hurt him which made him cried even louder. Seohyun who saw it screamed histerically and tried to release herself from Yonghwa’s embrace.

“Let me go. I have to save my son. He is afraid and he needs me. I don’t want to lose him. Let me go.” Seohyun was struggling to release herself from Yonghwa’sembrace. Her crying became uncontrollable. It sounded very heartbreaking for everyone who heard it. But no one could do anything to stop ‘the disaster’.

“I beg you please let me go. I have to save Jookyu. Please, I don’t want to lose him. I don’t want to lose the one I love for the second time. Please, let me go.” Seohyun’s scream turned into heartbreaking pleading. She no longer had strength to struggle from Yonghwa’s embrace. She fell and sat on the ground as if her feet couldn’t endure her sadness and worries anymore. Meanwhile Yonghwa kept hugging her from behind tried to give her comfort and safety. Everyone almost surrender and was hopeless because they couldn’t do anything to stop ‘the disaster’ and save Jookyu. Even Eunhyuk and Sungmin cursed themselves because they couldn’t save the son of their bestfriend, the son of a person who sacrified his life for saving them, the son of their hero. Seohyun was still crying hardly while kept calling Jookyu’s name when her body suddenly turned stiff. She could feel a light and soft kiss in her lips for seconds. The soft kiss which she didn’t feel for very long time and only one man could give it to Seohyun, the man who gave Jookyu to her. Seohyun turned her head to her right and her left, but there wasn’t anyone near her except Yonghwa who still hugged her from behind. Seohyun’s attention didn’t distract by Eunhyuk’s loud voice because all her attention focused in one spot not far from the tornado.

“Hey, what are you doing? Back of, it’s very dangerous.” Eunhyuk was holding a man’s shoulder with his back facing them. The man who suddenly walked passed them toward the tornado calmly as if anything happened. Eunhyuk tried to pull that man backward but that man kept standing still in his spot and didn’t move even an inch.

“Sungmin hyung, help me.” Eunhyuk asked Sungmin’s help but Sungmin didn’t move at all because he was so surprised with the man in front of him.

“Wait, I think I know him.” Sungmin said hesitantly which made Eunhyuk looked at him confusedly.

“Of course you all know me. It’s me. Long time no see everyone” The man spoke and turned his body so everyone could see his face. He smiled brightly, showing his cute dimple.

“Leeteuk hyung!” Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae and Ryeowook exclaimed together in surprised.

“What are you doing in here?” Ryeowook asked a silly question. He still couldn’t believe that Leeteuk was back. So did Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

“Do you have to ask? Of course I’m here because my master is here too.” Leeteuk said frankly. He then pointed out his index finger towards a man with black hoodie who stood near the tornado. He wasn’t disturbed by the strom around him. Everyone looked at the direction of Leeteuk’s finger and they saw the man. Many thoughts came to their head about who that man. Unconsciously, Eunhyuk stepped forward for one step before he stopped because that man yelled at him.

“Stop! Stay there.”

“Ahjussi! Ryeowook! Jungmo! Hyungs! Made a big and strong shield! Protect everybody!” That man yelled and ordered them in urgent tone. So everyone obeyed him and immediately made a protection shield to protect everyone in there. Right after they made it, a huge explosion happened around the tornado.

“Jookyu-ah.” Seohyun screamed out loud in fear when she saw the explosion, while everyone widened their eyes in surprise. They were worried about Jookyu and that man.

“He is fine.” That man said calmly after the explosion ended. He seemed to be fine and so did Jookyu. But the voice of that man made everyone became stiff, especially for Seohyun. They knew for sure the owner of that deep voice, but they still couldn’t believe the fact that they would able to hear it again after such a long time. When Seohyun was about to release herself and wanted to approach him, the hoodie man was walking closer to the tornado. He walked slowly as if there was nothing that could stop him, not even the strom. And pearl sapphire blue light was covering his body beautifully. The strong wind from the storm blew hard on him and dashed his hoodie, revealing who he was.

“Kyu-Kyuhyun oppa.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said this chapter will be the last chapter. It is, but i decide to divide it in two parts because it's too long if i make it in one part..

I'll try to post the second part tomorrow..

Enjoy!