CHAPTER 18: TWO CHOICES

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

It’s already three days since the bloody war which killed Shindong and Kangin. Kyuhyun who had been unconscious since that day, finally opened his eyes slowly. He saw familiar ceiling that he didn’t see for some times after he received his misson to protect Seohyun. He then scanned his surroundings and stopped when he saw Seohyun. She was smiling sweetly with teary eyes beside him. Kyuhyun also noticed Leeteuk who stood behind Seohyun with serious face and clear alertness. He then turned his gaze to the other side to find a cute man with lollipop in his mouth and a boyish girl that he never saw and knew before. He looked back at Leeteuk and asked.

“Ahjussi, where am I? Am I in my room in Wizardry Empire palace?”

“Yes, you are.” Leeteuk answered shortly, his face turned a bit soft than before. Kyuhyun then looked at Seohyun with longing was shown clearly in his eyes. He felt he didn’t see Seohyun for such a long time.

“Seohyun-ah.” Kyuhyun called Seohyun with low voice. Seohyun was about to hug Kyuhyun when Leeteuk stopped her. Leeteuk was still little bit hesitant with Kyuhyun’s condition. He was afraid that he’s not Kyuhyun but ‘Hipno’.

“It’s him. I know it’s him.” Seohyun said and pushed Leeteuk away. She then hugged Kyuhyun who was confused with Leeteuk’s act.

“Oppa.” Tears of happiness were streaming down on her cheeks. Kyuhyun hugged Seohyun back and caressed her back gently. And after few moments they broke their hug.

“Ahjussi, who are they?” Kyuhyun asked to Leeteuk and pointed his index finger to Henry and Amber.

“Ah, let me introduce them. He is Henry and his demons, Amber. He was the healer that helped us to save you when you got poisoned by ‘HyakuHi’ poison.” Leeteuk introduced Henry and Amber who bowed their head.

“’HyakuHi’ poison?” Kyuhyun asked again to Leeteuk before he looked at Henry and Amber and bowed his head to them.

“By the way, thank you for saving me.” Kyuhyun said sincerely.

“Actually I did nothing. You did it by yourself if you know what I mean.” Henry said while his lollipop with Amber chuckled beside him.

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked Henry before turned his gaze to Leeteuk.

“Ahjussi, can you explain to me what happened? And why do you act weirdly? You look at me with alertness as if I will hurt everyone in here.” Kyuhyun became impatient to know what happened while he was unconcious. Leeteuk took a deep breath before he started to tell everything that happened since Kyuhyun was poisoned by ‘HyakuHi’ poison until the end of the bloody war. But he didn’t tell about Seohyun’s pregnancy because she signaled him not to tell it yet. Few minutes passed and Leeteuk finally finished his story.

“I did it?” Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk in disbelief. He shocked to know the fact that he turned into a monster and brought disasters to people he loved. Leeteuk nodded weakly after he saw guilt was covering Kyuhyun’s face.

“I-I was the person who caused all this disasters? Kangin hyung? Shindong ahjussi?” Kyuhyun stuttered. He looked at his hands with guilty feeling. Although it wasn’t him who killed them but it was him who turned into a monster and led all the disasters to happen.

“No oppa, it’s not your fault.” Seohyun tried to ease Kyuhyun’s guilty feeling.

“I even hurt Seohyun.” Kyuhyun buried his face in both his hands, not brave enough to look at Leeteuk and Seohyun’s eyes. He cursed himself for hurting Seohyun with his own hands.

“Oppa, it’s not your fault. Besides I’m fine.” Seohyun said once again and cupped Kyuhyun’s face with both her hands. She forced Kyuhyun to look at her eyes. Kyuhyun remained silent and only looked at Seohyun while caressing the scratch wound in her cheek sadly.

“When is the funeral?” Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk and asked.

“Kangin’s funeral was held yesterday. Only Eunhyuk, Yesung, Taeyeon and Heechul attended the funeral. For Shindong’s funeral will hold this afternoon.” Leeteuk informed Kyuhyun in sad tone.

“Then it’s better for us to get ready.” Kyuhyun was about to wake up from bed when Leeteuk stopped him.

“Oppa, you better to take rest. You just woke up.” Seohyun tried to make Kyuhyun stayed in bed but it didn’t work at all.

“I’m fine.” Kyuhyun stood up and got ready. At last not even Seohyun or Leeteuk could make Kyuhyun to stay in bed. They knew how stubborn Kyuhyun was, so it’s impossible to change his decision.

***

 

At Shindong’s funeral.

Sorrow and grief was covering Shindong’s funeral until it finished. And one by one who paid their respects to the family of the deceased, left the cemetery. A woman in her fifthies was sitting beside Shindong’s gravestone while crying sadly. She was Kim Nari, Shindong’s wife. And she was hugged by her beloved daughter, Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s face was full of sadness, sorrow and suffer from a loss, but there wasn’t any tears flew from her eyes. Stood not far from them was Taemin with unreadable expression with Minho and Sulli behind him. And in front of them, on the other side of the gravestone, Heechul and Lina stood in silent. Although the covenant that bounded her with Shindong was over, Lina didn’t go back to demons world yet. She stayed a bit longer in human world for Shindong’s funeral as her last honor for him who always been kind to her all this time. Kyuhyun and the others were there too. He stood between Seohyun in his right side and Eunhyuk in his left side with Leeteuk, Donghae and Yesung stood behind them. Few meters away from Kyuhyun’s position, Queen Sunny stood between Henry and Siwon with Amber and Sooyoung behind them. There was also Sungmin with bandage on his left arm and Ryeowook. Queen Sunny then walked closer to Taeyeon and tapped her shoulder gently.

“Taeyeon, we have to go now. And I just want to tell you that your father is very good person. Please strong for him.” Queen Sunny said in trembling voice, her eyes were red for crying hardly. And after she got sad smile from Taeyeon as thank you for her condolences, Queen Sunny left along with Siwon, Henry, Sooyoung and Amber. Not long after Queen Sunny left, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and the others also bid goodbye to Taeyeon. But before they left, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk gave Taeyeon a big bear hug that made her chuckled a bit. Their big bear hug gave her some courage because she knew she still had them beside her. After they left, there were only Taeyeon, Taemin and Nari. Heechul and Lina left along with Kyuhyun and the others. Suddenly a loud laugh was heard in the middle of silence after everyone left with only Nari’s sob was heard.

“Hahahaha.” Taemin was the one who laughed out loud. Taeyeon turned around and looked at him with stern face.

“What are you laughing at?” Taeyeon asked while gritting her teeth, she was holding back her anger.

“Hahahaha. Nothing. It’s not something big. Just finally that fat old man got what he deserved after he threw me away three years ago.  Hahahaha.” Taemin still laughed out loud eventhough his face didn’t show any sign of happiness.

Plaaakkk. Taeyeon slapped Taemin’s cheek hardly. Taemin stopped laughing and caressed his cheek with unreadable expression.

“How dare you to say something like that. You shouldn’t say that, you know nothing.” Taeyeon yelled at Taemin angrily and held her hands in fist. Taeyeon was ready to beat Taemin up when Nari stopped her.

“Taeyeon-ah, it’s enough.” Nari said in low and sad tone.

“No, oemma. He has to know the truth about it.” Taeyeon ignored her mother.

“Taeyeon-ah, please not now. Your father doesn’t want you to fight with your brother.” Nari held Taeyeon’s hand and begged her not to say anything. Taeyeon was silent for a moment, she was thinking about her mother’s words.

“What do you mean? What truth?” Taemin looked at Taeyeon and asked her curiously. Taeyeon looked at Nari with apologetical face before answered Taemin’s question.

“Appa threw you away because you burnt rose flower belong to Queen Sunny.”

“I admit that I brunt it. But it was just rose flower. A little and simple mistake as reason to throw me away from home. No, not only from home but also from Wizardry Empire.” Taemin said full of vengeance.

“A little and simple mistake?” Taeyeon yelled at Taemin in high note. She was completely angry right now.

“As you know, the rose flower that you burnt was the rare ‘Sun Rose’ which only grow once in 100 years and very difficult to get. And that flower was the medicine for Queen Sunny’s deathly disease. You brunt the flower and it’s mean you are killing Queen Sunny. And you say it was a little and simple mistake?” Taemin surprised to hear it from Taeyeon’s mouth.

“King Lee was angry at that time and he ordered to kill you. Appa threw you away in order to save you from King Lee’s order. And after he did it, he went to the palace and begged to King Lee to take his life for replacement of yours. Fortunately Princess Sunny begged to his father to forgive you and to give Appa second chance. Since then, Appa became Wizardry Empire Adviser and worked very hard to help Queen Sunny to pay her kindness in the past. But in the end, Appa still gave his life for you, to protect you.” Tears now were streaming down in Taeyeon’s cheeks after she finished her story. Nari was also crying beside her. Taemin walked slowly to Shindong’s gravestone with face full of regret. He kneeled down beside Shindong’s gravestone and hugged it tightly.

“Appa, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Taemin cried out loud full of regret. He kept telling sorry to his father as if he would hear it. His heart broke into pieces after he knew the truth. Taeyeon saw her little brother was crying hardly while being hugged by Nari who also crying. Just like Taemin, her heart broke into pieces too.

***

 

At night in Eunhyuk’s room at Wizardry Empire’s palace.

 “Of course I’ll take care of myself. You should too. Although I send some guardians to protect you, you still have to be carefull. If there is something wrong or weird things happen around you, just call me immediately. Understand?” Eunhyuk said through the phone.

Tok..tok..tok.. Eunhyuk was calling his lover, BoA, when a knock was heard in his room door.

“BoA-chan, I have to go. I’ll call you again tomorrow. Good night and have a nice dream. Bye..bye.. Muach.” Eunhyuk hung up and then yelled to let the guest in.

“Come in.” The door then opened a little and Sunny’s head popped from behind it. She peeked inside Eunhyuk’s room hesitantly.

“Noona, just come in. Don’t peek like a little girl.” Eunhyuk who lay on his bed before, now sat and motioned Sunny to sit in front of him on bed.

“What’s up? Do you miss your handsome little brother?” Eunhyuk asked jokingly when Sunny stepped inside and sat on the bed, facing him.

“Of course I miss my ert little brother.” Sunny pinched Eunhyuk’s cheeks which made him pouted his lips. And her answer didn’t make him felt better.

“Where is Yesung? I don’t see him around.” Sunny looked around in Eunhyuk’s room to find Yesung.

“Yesung? He is hunting along with Leeteuk and the rest.”

“Noona, are you okey? You look sick?” Eunhyuk just realized Sunny’s pale face. But Sunny just gave him a weak smile.

“Hyukjae-ah, do you know about ‘Moon Disease’?” Sunny suddenly asked out of blue while looking at the ceiling. She avoided Eunhyuk’s confused look because instead of answering Eunhyuk’s question, she asked him another question, a weird ones. Eunhyuk then thought and tried to remember something in his memory.

“Aish. Why do I have a dummy and ert little brother like you?” Sunny sighed before Eunhyuk yelled in excitement.

“I know. ‘Moon Disease’ is a rare and deathly disease which kill the victim painfully and slowly but sure.” Sunny smiled weakly looking at Eunhyuk’s childish act after he answered her question correctly.

“But why do you ask about it? Is it one of question for my test before I become a king?” Eunhyuk joked and chuckled because of his silly question. Sunny only smiled. She took a deep breath to brave herself before she told Eunhyuk her biggest secret.

“I’m the victim.” Eunhyuk dumbfounded after Sunny said those words. He looked at Sunny in full confused.

“Hyukjae-ah, I’m sick. I have that ‘Moon Disease’ on my body.” Sunny made it clear and easy to understand.

“Noona, your joke isn’t funny at all.” Eunhyuk’s face turned to sour but Sunny kept smiling weakly.

“I have it since I was born. And I asked father and the others not to tell you about it. I’m sorry for keeping it a secret from you.” Sunny caressed Eunhyuk’s face lovingly with apologetical face.

“B-But you always look fresh and happy. How is it possible?” Eunhyuk didn’t believe what he just heard from Sunny.

“Hyukjae-ah, do you forget there is a spell called ‘Illusion’?” Sunny chuckled as if she said something funny. Eunhyuk didn’t say anything and became silent for a moment. He seemed like thinking and remembering about something. After some minutes passed, Eunhyuk yelled in excitement.

“Noona, there is a medicine for the disease.” Eunhyuk said happily and full of spirit.

“I remember there is a flower which can reduce the pain and make the victim to live longer. And the name of the flower is.” Eunhyuk stopped his sentences because he forgot the name of the flower.

“Sun Rose.” Sunny said blankly while looking at the ceiling.

“Yes. It is. It definitely is ‘Sun Rose’. We can order Wizardry Empire’s guardian to look for it. No, I’ll ask Yesung to do it. It’s better that way.” Eunhyuk was about to touch his wizard mark in order to call Yesung when Sunny stopped him. Eunhyuk then looked at Sunny with questioning look. But once again instead of answering Eunhyuk’s question, she asked him another question.

“Hyukjae-ah, do you remember about my favourite flower which was burned by Taemin three years ago?” Eunhyuk nodded, he still didn’t get what his sister wanted to say.

“Actually it was the rare ‘Sun Rose’, which very hard to get and only grow once in 100 years.” Although Sunny said very bad news, she said it with smile plastered in her cute face.

“No. It’s not true. You are kidding right?” Eunhyuk said in denial while shaking his head.

“Ah, I remember it clearly, since I was a baby father always asked me to drink ‘Sun Rose’ concoction once in three months. Father always took a good care of me, that’s why until now I can survive.” Sunny stopped before continued in sad and serious tone.

“But since three years ago, I know it will come. My time in here is almost finished. So I’ll give and entrust the Wizardry Empire to you. I know you can do it. You aren’t a ert prince who only knows to joke and to play around anymore. You will be a great king.” Sunny held Eunhyuk’s hand and put it in her lap.

“You will do it for me, won’t you?” Sunny asked to Eunhyuk who already crying.

“N-Noona.” Eunhyuk was unable to say anything, he only kept crying while looking at his sister. Sunny then hugged him tightly. Tears were also streaming down in her cheeks.

“I’m sorry. I’m not a good sister for you. I can’t take care of you for longer time.” Sunny released her hug and wiped Eunhyuk’s tears with her tumbs.

“N-Noona, please don’t do this to me. Please stay by my side forever.” Eunhyuk said in between his crying. Sunny then hugged her little brother once again. She kept hugging Eunhyuk while caressing his back. Suddenly a ‘plop’ sound was heard from the window, followed by an owl which turned into a beautiful woman.

“I’m sorry for disturbing your family bussiness. But I have a message to tell to you.” Yuri stepped out from dark place to brighter ones. She was hiding in the night shadow before. Eunhyuk immediately positioned himself in front of Sunny in order to protect her as soon as he knew who was coming.

“Since when do you stand in there?” Eunhyuk asked in stern voice.

“Just for a while but it’s long enough to hear everything.” Yuri said as if it wasn’t an important thing.

“Relax. I’m here not to fight, but to tell a message from Jonghyun.” Yuri said when she noticed Eunhyuk was about to touch his wizard mark in order to call Yesung.

“Speak.” Eunhyuk ordered Yuri in demanding tone. Yuri then crossed her arms in front of her chest and spoke leisurely.

“Jonghyun said that we will come and attack the palace in five days from now, to take over the Wizardry Empire. And that’s all I want to say.” Yuri was about to leave when she turned around again and spoke.

“One more thing. This message is from Yunho. He said that it’s better for you to have a good strategy to beat Jonghyun up. Jonghyun is much stronger than before.” Yuri then changed back into an owl and flew away to the night sky. She left Eunhyuk and Sunny behind in worries and fear.

***

 

Meanwhile at the other side of Wizardry Empire’s palace, at a park near the houses of Wizardry Empire’s knight, Kyuhyun and Seohyun were sitting on a bench side by side. They were enjoying the beautiful night, looking at moon and stars in the sky.

“Oppa, do you feel better now?” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun who since left the cemetery that afternoon, chose to keep silent.

“I’m fine. You don’t need to worry.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly to calm Seohyun down. Seohyun who wanted to cheer Kyuhyun up, was thinking an idea to make him felt better. And when she found it, she smiled happily.

“Oppa. I know it’s not the right time after all this sadness.” Seohyun stopped for a while which made Kyuhyun became curious about what she would say. Seohyun then looked at Kyuhyun right in his eyes with happy smile in her face before continued.

“Oppa, I’m pregnant.” Silence followed Seohyun’s statement. Kyuhyun blinked few times. He was trying to understand what Seohyun just said.

“You what?” Kyuhyun asked to make sure.

“Pregnant?” Seohyun answered hesitantly. She didn’t expect to get that kind of reaction from Kyuhyun.

“Who?” After Kyuhyun understood what they were talking about, he asked Seohyun with slight anger in his voice. He clenched his hand into fist.

“What?” Seohyun dumbfounded. She got confused by Kyuhyun’s question.

“Who is the father?” Kyuhyun asked once again still with slight anger in his voice. And this time he made his question clearer. Seohyun dumbfounded once again by Kyuhyun’s question. She then pointed her index finger toward Kyuhyun slowly but sure, with expressionless face.

“Eh? Me?” This time was Kyuhyun’s turn to be dumbfounded.

“But when? When did we do it?” Kyuhyun’s anger disappeared in instant. It changed to complete confusion when Seohyun’s finger pointed at him. Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun in disbelief before started to punch Kyuhyun’s arm repeatedly.

“Yah! How dare you to forget about it? That night you took my ity and now you ask when we did it? How could you? You were the one who started it first?” Instead of being sad about it, Seohyun yelled at Kyuhyun in anger and annoyance. She kept punching Kyuhyun’s arm repeatedly. And as if it wasn’t enough, she also slapped Kyuhyun’s head. Kyuhyun who was cornered, tried to protect himself from Seohyun’s attack. Then lika a lamp was in his head, he remembered about that night.

Flashback

That night was the night when Kyuhyun got his first kiss from Seohyun after he remembered about his father by stood near the forest. Kyuhyun still stood in front of his room with silly smile in his face. He smiled like an idiot while touching his lips, the lips that were kissed by Seohyun just then. It wasn’t their first kiss, but it was the first time Seohyun kissed him first. And he found it too precious. After stood there for a while, he came back to reality. But apparently his brain didn’t work properly after the kiss because instead of went to his room, he went to Seohyun’s room. Kyuhyun opened the door and walked inside, didn’t mind to knock it first.

“Oppa, what’s the matter?” Seohyun was about to lie in her bed when Kyuhyun walked inside her room. Seohyun who surprised with Kyuhyun’s sudden appearance, sat on her bed immediately while looking at Kyuhyun in confusion. But Kyuhyun didn’t answer Seohyun’s question. He approached Seohyun and sat on the bed beside her. He then looked at Seohyun with silly smile in his face. He smiled like a child who wanted to get another candy.

“Oppa, what’s the matter?” Seohyun asked once again but Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He kept smiling and touching his lips. At first Seohyun confused with Kyuhyun’s act, but when she realized what Kyuhyun’s mean, her cheeks blushed madly. Kyuhyun then leaned closer to Seohyun still with his silly smile and not forgot to wink seductively. Seohyun who was embarrassed, covered her face with blanket. On the other side Kyuhyun who wanted another kiss, didn’t let Seohyun to hide. He pulled the blanket which covered Seohyun’s face, but Seohyun held it tightly. After few minutes pulling the blanket, in the end Seohyun was the one who surrendered. Kyuhyun’s smile became wider because he won. Seohyun then leaned closer with blushing cheeks to Kyuhyun who already closed his eyes. Seohyun was getting closer and closer. Finally she pecked Kyuhyun’s lips quickly before back to her original position. Kyuhyun opened his eyes which shown disappointment. His smile turned into cute pout.

“What was that?” Kyuhyun asked in annoyance.

“K-Kiss?” Seohyun stuttered with blushing cheeks

“It wasn’t a kiss.” Kyuhyun pouted his lips even more. He then let out a deep sigh before he begged cutely.

“Seohyun-ah, pleaseee.” Kyuhyun gave his deathly puppy eyes to Seohyun. Seohyun who didn’t want to kiss Kyuhyun again, turned her head to avoid his cute puppy eyes. She decided to peek at Kyuhyun and in the end she regretted it. She couldn’t resist Kyuhyun’s puppy eyes which were very funny but cute at the same time, and the most important was ‘rare’ to see.

“Okey, you win.” Seohyun said which made Kyuhyun yelled in happiness. Seohyun then leaned closer again and this time she kissed Kyuhyun’s lips for real. She kissed him gently and their soft lips touched each other sweetly. Few seconds passed but no one between both of them wanted to break their kiss. Didn’t know who started it first, maybe Kyuhyun or maybe Seohyun, their sweet and gentle kiss turned into passionate ones, a hot and deep kiss. Kyuhyun’s hands were on Seohyun’s waist and pulled her closer, while Seohyun’s hands were on Kyuhyun’s neck, deepen their kiss. Their bodies pressed each other, and as if it wasn’t close enough, Kyuhyun put Seohyun in her lap facing him and hugged her tightly. After some minutes, they broke their kiss to get some air while looking at each other with full of desire. And as if they were talking through their eyes, they knew what the other thought while moving in harmony. Their movements flew smoothly and full of love. Kyuhyun laid Seohyun on the bed and caressed her cheeks before kissed her again deeply. His kiss then moved to her neck while his hands were traveling in her body. In the other hand, Seohyun didn’t stay calm. She also explored Kyuhyun’s body with her hand. They wanted to taste each other badly. Spending the night together in each other embrace, they were making love for the first time.

End of Flashback

Seohyun kept punching and slapping Kyuhyun with all her might. An in the middle of those attacks, in fast movement Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun’s wrist, pulled her closer and pecked her lips, made Seohyun froze for a moment.

“Woa, we made little Cho successfully. We are a great combination, huh? Hahaha.” Kyuhyun laughed before stopped because Seohyun slapped his head.

“Yah, why did you slap me again? I already remember it.” Kyuhyun protested while pouting his lips.

“It’s your fault. We aren’t married yet but we already did it. I even have a baby in my belly. What will appa and oemma say? What about my innocent image? You ruin everything.” Seohyun covered her face with both her hands. She was exaggerating about how she regretted their action and put the blame on Kyuhyun. In fact she was teasing him. She didn’t care about her innocent image. She was sure that her parents would give their blessing to them too. Actually she was very happy to have Kyuhyun by her side and also to have little Cho in her womb.

“I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said with regret in his voice. He held Seohyun’s hands and put it in his laps. He looked at Seohyun’s eyes deeply.

“I know we are doing this in the wrong way. But please trust me that I love you with all my heart. And after all this mess is over, would you marry me?” Kyuhyun asked in serious tone. Seohyun dumbfounded with Kyuhyun’s sudden proposal. She didn’t expect her tease would turn out to be a proposal.

“Oppa?” Instead of answering Seohyun’s confusion, Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun gently and Seohyun kissed him back. Kyuhyun then broke their kiss and said.

“I take it as a ‘yes’.” Kyuhyun smirked to blushing Seohyun.

“Now let’s go to sleep, it’s already late.” Kyuhyun then brought Seohyun in his arms which made her blushed even more.

“Oppa, I’m not sleeping in your house. Eunhyuk oppa prepared my own room in the palace.” Seohyun said when she realized that Kyuhyun brought her to his house. She then struggled in order to release herself when Kyuhyun didn’t put her down and kept walking to his house.

“Nope. From tonight to the next next next next next night, you will sleep with me Mrs. Cho.” Kyuhyun smirked which made Seohyun stopped from struggling. She also blushed madly after heard her future name.

***

 

5 days before the ‘Final War’

Kyuhyun was enjoying his breakfast with Seohyun the next morning when he got a message from Eunhyuk. The message told him that there would be an emergency meeting at main hall.

“Oppa, is everything okey?” Seohyun asked to Kyuhyun who turned stiff after he read the message.

“Eunhyuk hyung told me there will be an emergency meeting at main hall soon.” Kyuhyun answered. He knew there was something important and urgent happening. He could guest it because it always happened like that.

“I have to go now.” Kyuhyun stood up, not bother to finish his breakfast when Seohyun asked him hesitantly.

“Oppa, may I come with you?” Kyuhyun nodded without hesitation as his answer. Both of them then went to the main hall. When Kyuhyun and Seohyun arrived there, everyone already sat in their chair, even Leeteuk and the others demons who were hunting since yesterday. Eunhyuk sat on a chair at the end of the table which usually used by his sister. He apparently had a serious conversation with Sunny who sat on a chair that usually used by Shindong, right beside Eunhyuk. Yesung sat between Sunny and Donghae. He had a conversation with Donghae, but not like Eunhyuk and Sunny, they seemed have a nice conversatrion. Across from Sunny, Siwon sat while closing his eyes. He was trying to see the future but apparently he didn’t see anything. Sooyoung who sat beside Siwon had an interesting conversation with Amber beside her. While Henry sat beside Amber and enjoyed his lollipop, didn’t bother to have some conversation with anyone. Beside Donghae, Heechul sat followed by Taeyeon, Sungmin and Ryeowook. Four of them were playing some games.

“Sorry I’m late.” Kyuhyun took a seat beside Leeteuk in his left and Seohyun sat in his other side. Leeteuk who sat beside Henry, gave Kyuhyun an intense look. As if he told Kyuhyun there would be something important, a bad ones.

“All of us are already here. Please tell us what the important thing is so we have to gather in here.” Siwon asked to Eunhyuk, starting their emergency meeting. Everyone stopped their activities and paid attention to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk took a deep breath before started to speak.

“Alright. I have very important news. Last night Yuri came to my room. She told me a message that was sent by Jonghyun. She said that they will come and attack Wizardry Empire in five days.” Eunhyuk stopped and the atmosphere in the main hall became tense after they knew about the upcoming war.

“She also said that Jonghyun is getting stronger than before.” Eunhyuk added.

“That’s great. All we need is to kill him.” Taeyeon said with full of anger and vengeance. She even clenched her hand into fist.

“Taeyeon-ah, I tell you something in order if you forget about it. Jonghyun has ‘Stone of Life’ and the seal that seal its power was opened. I’m sure he has great power, even greater than our power being gathered together.” Sungmin said sarcastically while caressing his amputated arm. He then got a death glare from Taeyeon for his comment.

“That’s why we gather in here and have this emergency meeting. We have to find the best strategy to face Jonghyun’s attack and to beat him up.” Eunhyuk said before Taeyeon and Sungmin got into their verbal battle.

“Actually we already know how to beat Jonghyun up. It’s with the ‘Stone of Life’ on Seohyun’s body. But the problem is we still don’t know who ‘the guardian’ is to take it from Seohyun.” Sunny explained which then continued by Siwon.

“Yes, it’s ture. Until now we can’t find ‘the guardian’.” Silence covered them because everyone was busy with their own thought. A minutes passed and the silence broke when Henry laughed out loud made everyone looked at him in confusion.

“Hahaha. All of you are a group of stupid person.” Amber chuckled after heard Henry’s comment.

“You don’t know the answer of that simple question?” Henry said and shook his head in disbelief.

“So, you know it?” Yesung asked sarcastically, he felt a slight anger because of Henry’s comment.

“Of course I know and the answer is easy. ‘The guardian’ is Kangta’s heirs.” Henry smiled to everyone in mocking way.

“We thought about that possibility before, but we could’t find any of Kangta’s heir. As if they are disappear from this world.” Sooyoung said in defending.

“Of course you can’t find him if you search him with Kangta’s name. He don’t use Kangta’s name, but he use Kangta’s wife’s name.” Henry enjoyed his lollipop again, avoiding everyone’s gaze at him.

“Do you know who he is?” Leeteuk asked and Henry just nodded as his answer.

“Then tell us quickly.” Heechul yelled impatiently. He even stood up from his chair.

“Hey, relax. I’ll tell you who he is. Besides he is here with us.” Henry winked and gave a hint but everyone got more confused and started looking at each other to find the answer.

“Lee Sungmin. Why don’t you tell your secret?” Henry pointed his index finger to Sungmin which made everyone looked at Sungmin in confusion and disbelief.

“Me?” Sungmin dumbfounded. He also surprised after he heard it, just like the other. And now he felt uncomfortable because everyone was glaring at him.

“Yah, what are you talking about? I don’t have any secret.” Sungmin denied Henry’s comment.

“Henry-ah, don’t accuse me. Besides, what is the proof that I’m Kangta’s heir?” Sungmin asked defensively. All eyes now turned back to look at Henry.

“I know Kangta gave something to his heir before he died whom I believe as your father.” Henry said while enjoying his lollipop, not even looking at Sungmin. All eyes looked back at Sungmin who tried to remember about something.

“Ah, the book!” Suddenly Ryeowook yelled in excitement while clapping his hands.

“What book?” Eunhyuk asked curiously, representing everyone curiosity.

“Oh, that book. It is just an ordinary book. My father gave me that book before he died and he said it is sealed.” Sungmin remembered the book that his father ordered him to protect to.

“May we see it?” Sunny asked politely. Sungmin nodded and didn’t want to waste the time, he called the book with a spell. Few seconds later, a book that looked like a journal flew in the air and landed on table in front of Sungmin. The book covered with brown leather case with magic symbol was written on it. Sungmin then gave the book to Sunny. Sunny observed the book for a while before tried to open it. Sunny dropped it immediately when it started to burn her hands.

“Noona, are you alright?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly. And everyone looked at Sunny with worries to.

“I’m fine.” Sunny smiled while rubbing her hands.

“Queen Sunny, what’s happen?” Siwon asked full of concern.

“I just tried to open it with a spell but it started to burn my hands.” Sunny answered, still rubbing her hands.

“Yah, why don’t you tell us about it?” Taeyeon yelled at Sungmin angrily.

“I don’t know about it. I never try to open it before.” Sungmin yelled back at Taeyeon. He disliked when Taeyeon insulted him. After Taeyeon and Sungmin’s little argument, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Henry tried to open the seal but the same thing happened to them just like what happened Sunny. It started to burn their hands when they started to mumble a spell.  The book laid in the middle of table with everyone was looking at it in confusion.

“May I see it?” Donghae asked. When he got permission from Eunhyuk, he tried to reach the book. The book was shining brightly when Donghae touched its cover with his finger and it opened easily.

“What did you do?” Amber asked the question that everyone was curious about.

“I-I didn’t do anything. I-I just touch it.” Donghae stuttered. He was afraid that he did a mistake. Everyone surprised to see what just happened in front of their eyes. Kyuhyun was the first one who woke from the surprise, he then said.

“Seohyun-ah, try to touch it.” Seohyun nodded and obeyed Kyuhyun’s order. She touched the book with her index finger. The book was shining brightly once again but this time it closed. Everyone surprised for the second times.

“One more time.” Kyuhyun ordered Seohyun to touch the book once again. Seohyun then touched it for second time. And just like before, the book was shining brightly and it opened just like when Donghae touched it for the first time.

“Only them who has ‘Stone of Life’ can open the seal of the book.” Yesung concluded it from Kyuhyun’s suspicion. Sungmin then took the book and started to read its content.

“What is the content?” Siwon asked curiously.

“This book tells that the owner of this book is ‘the guardian’ who can take ‘Stone of Life’ from the choosen ungiven by Kangta. It also tells the spell and the direction to take it from them.” Sungmin explained what he read from the book to everyone who listened carefully.

“Finally, with ‘Stone of Life’ in Seohyun’s body we will able to beat Jonghyun up and put the end of this war.” Sunny said with full of relief and happiness. Everyone in the main hall also had the same feeling with Sunny, except for Sungmin. He became tense after he continued to read the book’s content.

“Is there something wrong?” Kyuhyun who realized Sungmin’s expression asked. Somehow he got a feeling that something bad would happen.

“T-there is some additional note that’s written on this book.” Sungmin stuttered and said in low tone. He didn’t dare to look at Kyuhyun.

“What is it?” Leeteuk asked curiously. Everyone looked at Sungmin and waited from him to explain.

“I-it.” Sungmin stuttered. He didn’t know how to tell about the additional note.

“Yah, why do you take a long time to read the additional note? Just tell us.” Taeyeon became impatient by Sungmin’s act. Because Sungmin seemed like didn’t want to tell them quickly, Taeyeon then took the book from Sungmin and started to read it. Taeyeon’s expression suddenly became tense too. Her face covered with hesitant and worries, just like Sungmin. Taeyeon then looked at Kyuhyun with sympathy in her eyes and it made Kyuhyun convinced that there was something bad.

“Taeyeon-ah, what is it?” Eunhyuk asked. Without answering Eunhyuk’s question, Taeyeon just gave the book to him. After Eunhyuk received it, he started to read it. And when he finished, he became silent for a moment, while everyone waited him to speak.

“Yah, what is it? Don’t make us die in curiousity.” Heechul yelled in annoyance. Eunhyuk looked at Kyuhyun with apologetical face before he spoke.

“’Stone of Life’ can be taken from ‘the choosen ungiven’ without hurting them if it’s done in right way. But for ‘Stone of Life’ in ‘one choosen ungiven’, the female ones, it might give her very serious injury or even bring her to death.” Eunhyuk stopped after he told them the content of the additional note.

“W-what does it mean?” Seohyun stuttered after she heard Eunhyuk’s explanation. She looked at Kyuhyun with fear and worries in her face. Kyuhyun then held Seohyun’s hands tighly, caressing it to ease her fear and worries.

“She is different. ‘Stone of Life’ was given to her in order to save her life from death before. If ‘Stone of Life’ is taken from her, it might bring back the death to her.” Eunhyuk finished telling the additional note from the book. He bowed his head down. He wasn’t brave enough to look at Kyuhyun.

“Then what should we do?” Donghae asked after he peeked a little at Seohyun with sympathy. While Seohyun just bowed her hand, she was sad about the new fact. And in her side, Kyuhyun looked at his front with unreadable expression.

“Of course we have to find another way to beat Jonghyun up.” Siwon said, tried to convince everyone that there was another way. But everyone didn’t seem to be convinced, even he couldn’t convince himself.

“It’s impossible to find another way.” Ryeowook said desperately. Silence covered them again before Heechul broke it.

“There is a way.” Everyone looked at Heechul with questioning look. Eunhyuk then signaled him to continue.

“We can use ‘Hipno’s power’.” Heechul said nonchalantly, as if he said something simple.

“Great idea. Jonghyun will die and so will us.” Sungmin said sarcastically.

“It will only bring us to another trouble.” Yesung said in disagreement.

“No. What Heechul said is true and it might work. If Kyuhyun can control ‘Hipno’s power’, we can beat Jonghyun up without ‘Stone of Life.” Leeteuk added to support Heechul’s idea.

“But how will Kyuhyun do that? Last time he couldn’t do it well.” Ryeowook asked.

“Kyuhyun has to break the forbidden covenant first. After that he has to beat ‘Hipno’ with his own power and make ‘Hipno’ be faithful to him. In that way, Kyuhyun will able to use and control ‘Hipno’s power’.” Henry explained his thought.

“And it means Kyuhyun has to go to demons world.” Amber added shortly.

“Are you crazy?” Taeyeon yelled in anger. She looked at Henry and Amber in disbelief.

“You said Kyuhyun oppa has to go to demons world! It’s same with send him to death.” Taeyeon didn’t agree with the idea and rejected it frankly.

“Yes. Although Kyuhyun might survive when he enters the demons world, he might be killed by Hipno after that.” Sungmin also said his disagreement.

“We can’t do that, the risk is too high.” Eunhyuk said wisely to stop the argument among them. Silence covered the main hall again. Everyone became silent and was busy with their thought, trying to find another way. But they knew there wasn’t any other way except those two choices. Even Kyuhyun himself knew about it. Suddenly Heechul broke the silence by saying.

“There is no other way. There are only two choices that we have to choose. Seohyun who will die or Kyuhyun who will die.”