CHAPTER 14: WAKE UP!

SPELLS AND CONCOCTION

Kyuhyun punched the mirror in his bedroom until it broken. Blood streamed down from his fist after he did it. He then sat on the bed, bowed his head and tried to calm down. A minutes later, knock was heard from outside. Grandma then opened the door and got inside. She tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder before sat beside him.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I know you are worry about Seohyun’s safety. She just depressed with the sudden change in her life, so she decided to get some refreshing by went out for shopping. I hope you can understand her.”

“I know you are trying your best to protect her and make her happy, but sometimes you take the wrong way. Please look for her, I don’t want something bad happen to her.” Grandma said while caressing Kyuhyun’s shoulder gently. Kyuhyun then stood up and rushed outside to look for Seohyun. He ran as fast as he could while looking for Seohyun. Meanwhile in the park, Seohyun’s body was shaking because she was afraid of Yunho and Yuri. She stood in her place before took some steps backward, tried to stay away from them who stood in front of her but not moved from their position.

“Why are you alone? Where are your knight?” Yuri asked in mocking tone. Seohyun could only curse herself and regretted her action for being careless and not listening to what Kyuhyun said.

“Yuri, stopped it. Just kill her before Kyuhyun come. I don’t want to fight with him.” Yunho said expressionless. Yuri nodded. She understood the reason why her master didn’t want to fight with his nephew. Yuri didn’t have the chance to attack Seohyun when she and Yunho flung backward by sudden attack, a wind detonation, from their right side. That wind detonation came from Kyuhyun who were running to the park in high speed.

“Seohyun-ah, are you okey?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly after he stood next to Seohyun. He then hugged Seohyun who nodded her head slowly. Relief hit her as soon as Kyuhyun was right next to her eventough the danger still aimed.

“You better give that girl to me and leave. I don’t want to fight you.” Yunho said and stood up while cleaning the dust in his shoulder.

“Shut up.” Kyuhyun yelled angrily and shot some light detonations which blocked by Yuri with a shield she made to protect Yunho. Yuri attacked Kyuhyun back with fire arrows. But Kyuhyun avoided it well with still protecting Seohyun. Kyuhyun then touched the wizard mark in his neck and mumbled a spell “Kuru”. Meanwhile in another place, at Kim’s café for exact. There was also happening a bitter fight. Jessica, Taemin, Key and their demons attacked Eunhyuk and the others for the second time. And this time they came with Kibum and his demons, Jino, as replacement for Yunho and Yuri. Sicastall were fighting with Minwook. Water splash and fire splash covered their fight. KeyLun and BumNo had a fight with EunYe who helped by Leeteuk. Storm and typhoon colored their fight. And the last were TaeHee who fought with TaeMinLli. And as he promised before, TaeMinLli attacked TaeHee with his full power. He didn’t care that his opponent was his own sister. Their fight was circled by raging of a fire. Leetek was in the middle of helping EunYe to fight with KeyLun and was about to shoot light detonation right in KeyLun’s face when suddenly all his body felt an extreme pain. He then felt being to enter a very small hole. It was very long time since the last time Leeteuk felt this sensation. A sensation that he knew as ‘the calling’ from his master. After short moment, the sensation disappeared and now he stood right next to Kyuhyun who was ready with his blue light sword in his right hand and Seohyun who stood behind him. Leeteuk didn’t need to ask why Kyuhyun called him because he already saw Yunho and Yuri who was throwing fire detonations toward them. He concluded that he was called for another fight. And in fast movement, Leeteuk made a shield to protect them from the fire detonations which flew away toward them and exploded when hit the shield.

“How are Eunhyuk hyung and the others?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Actually you called me when I was about to explode Key’s face, that arrogant bastard. But because you called me, I ruined it. How lucky he is.” Leeteuk answered in lazy tone which made him got sharp glare from Kyuhyun. Leeteuk pulled both his hands in the air as the sign of surrenders before he said something seriously.

“They attack Kim’s café for the second time. At this moment, Eunhyuk and the others are fighting with them. The help from Wizardry Empire isn’t coming yet because they are busy to fix the previous chaoses.” The small discussion between Kyuhyun and Leeteuk was interrupted because Yunho’s attack broke the shield.

“Ahjussi, you take care of them first, I have to make sure Seohyun is safe.” Leeteuk nodded and made another shiled before started to attack Yunho and Yuri. Kyuhyun brought Seohyun little far away from the battle field, in other side of the park. He then covered Seohyun with water wall which then crystallized and turned into a strong shiled. Kyuhyun learnt from the previous battle that he had to make sure Seohyun was safe and protected before he focused in fighting. And he thought that shield would be enough to protect Seohyun for a moment as long as he was alive. Seohyun who felt afraid being inside the shield, hit the shield with her fist. She tried to break it and went outside.

“Oppa.” Seohyun called Kyuhyun. She begged Kyuhyun to let her out from the shield. She hit the shield repeatedly. But Kyuhyun only shook his head.

“Calm down and don’t be afraid. You are safe inside. Trust me.” Kyuhyun smiled, he tried to calm Seohyun down and to convince her that everything would be fine. Kyuhyun placed his palm on the shield right in the spot where Seohyun’s palm was on the other side. Kyuhyun then pressed his lips on the shield as if he pressed it on Seohyun’s lips. After that he smiled handsomely before turned around and went to Leeteuk and fought with Yunho and Yuri. Seohyun could only look at Kyuhyun’s back who walked away. She didn’t know why her heart felt heavy looking at Kyuhyun who went back to the battle. As if he won’t turned to her again even just to look at her and smiled. Kyuhyun already arrived at Leeteuk place. And from the inside of the shield, Seohyun could see that Leeteuk merged with Kyuhyun in ‘fuse’. KyuTeuk then flew away toward YunYul, who also did the ‘fuse’, with blue light sword in his right hand. YunYul repulsed KyuTeuk’s sword with his spear. Then in Seohyun’s eyes everything changed into shadows which flashing with some explosion in addition. Inside the shadows, Kyuteuk and YunYul had bitter fight. They threw detonations to each other and tried to tear each other skin with the sword and the spear in their hands. Then at the same time, both of them threw a detonation with high power which collided in huge explosion. KyuTeuk and YunYul flung backward by the huge explosion and fell on the ground. Seohyun surprised to see the huge explosion. Seohyun was afraid with Kyuhyun’s condition but she calmed down a bit because she could see them again alive. She saw KyuTeuk and YunYul lay on the ground with some abrasions, slash wounds, burn wounds, bruises and some bloods not only in their faces but also in all their bodies. After that, at the very same moment both of them stood up and took a position to fight back.

“Kyuhyun-ah, stop this fight. I don’t want to hurt you.” YunYul said in serious tone.

“Never.” Kyuhyun yelled angrily. He then flew away to attack YunYul. Sound of sword and spear collided each other was heard, as the backsound for their fight.

“Kyuhyun. Stop it.” YunYul said once again in the middle of their fight. This time he said it more firmly and demanding.

“Why? Do you feel guilty to your nephew?”

“Do you feel guilty for killed my father, your own little brother?” KyuTeuk yelled out loud. Anger, vengeance, hatred, pain and sadness could be seen in Kyuhyun’s teary eyes.

“I’m so sorry about it. But it’s not like what you think.” YunYul didn’t attack KyuTeuk anymore. He just avoided Kyuhyun’s continuous attack.

“Stop joking around.” Kyuhyun stopped his continuous attack and yelled. Both of them now just standing and facing each other. YunYul stood steadily, sadness and guilty can be seen in his face. While KyuTeuk was trembling, sadness and anger can be seen in KyuTeuk’s face. Anger and sadness that he held for many years finally bursted out. Tears started to flow in his cheeks and that was the first time Kyuhyun cried after his father left him. For some minutes, both of them just looked at each other, tried to tell what they thought and felt through the stare.

***

 

Meanwhile, in another battle at Kim’s café, EunYe just realized that Leeteuk was gone for helping him fought with KeyLuna and BumNo.

“Ah, that’s why I feel receive much more attack from them. Those ahjussi is gone.” Eunhyuk told Yesung who was in his body.

“Prince. If Leetek hyung isn’t in here anymore, it means he is with Kyuhyun. And it means Kyuhyun and Seohyun are in danger.” Yesung answered Eunhyuk’s complain seriously.

“Oh crap.” Eunhyuk realized that Yesung’s words were right.

“We have to go there immediately and help them. I bet he is fighting with his uncle because I don’t see uncle Yunho in this battle.” Yesung said once again which made Eunhyuk more worried.

“Where is the help from the Empire? If they don’t come immediately, we can’t leave this battle and help Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk were angry by himself. And as if answering his complain, Siwon and Sooyoung came with Shindong and the Empire’s guardians.

“Finally all of you are here.” Eunhyuk said in relief. Siwon and Shindong along with the Empire’s guardians bowed their head to show their respect to their Prince.

“I have to go now. Kyuhyun and Seohyun are in danger. Please take care the situation in here.” EunYe ordered Siwon and Shindong who nodded in understand. Not waiting for any more time, they then jumped into the battle. EunYe stood in silent for a moment to track Kyuhyun and Leeteuk’s aura. And after he found it, EunYe teleported immediately. It was the fastest way, besides their enemy already found Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s hiding place. In short moment EunYe arrived in the park, the place where Kyuhyun and Seohyun were. EunYe was surprised to see Kyuhyun lay down on the ground with body full of wounds and bloods. His pale face can be seen clearly in the day which getting dark. His head was on Seohyun’s lap who was crying loudly. Seohyun kept calling Kyuhyun to wake him up.

“Oppa. Wake up, please. I beg you, please open your eyes.” Seohyun said in trembled voice while slapping Kyuhyun’s cheeks lightly. Tears were flowing down in her chubby cheeks. Leeteuk kneeled down beside Kyuhyun, holding his right hand. Worries and fears could be seen clearly in his eyes. Not far from their place, he saw Yunho sat on the ground expressionless while Yuri stood right behind him. Eunhyuk and Yesung separated themselves while running and approaching Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Leeteuk. Eunhyuk then kneeled down beside Kyuhyun. Tears wanted to escape from his eyes, seeing his beloved dongsaeng was laying on the ground lifeless.

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up. I know you love to play prank with me. But this time is not funny at all.” Tears finally flew down in his cheeks.

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up!”