Little Green Monster (Final)

Our son - HAITUS

WARNING - DOUBLE UPDATE

I wasn't going to post two chapters but I thought that you deserved it after I made you wait so long.

Enjoy! Comment/Subscribe/Upvote!

Sophie x

___________________________________________________

    “Oh, hi Youngjae-shi,” I stopped in the hallway, smiling at the boy making his way towards me. He stopped as well, pulling over to the side to let the group of boys walking with him go on without him.

            “Minwoo,  you just left,” he commented as he pulled his bag further onto his shoulder and pouted.

            “I know hyung, sorry. How are you after the party?” I asked with a chuckle as I also rearranged by bag. I noticed how Youngjae straightened for a moment before slumping against the locker and messing up his fringe slightly.

            “Eh, better than I was yesterday. Got some of it though,” he winked at me, making me jump slightly at the complete personality change. I stared at him in awe, spluttering as I tried to find the right words to reply.

            “Oh uh, another one to add to the list?” I stuttered making a look of amusement spread across his face as he gave me an approving lift of his eyebrows.

            “Um .. excuse me, shouldn’t you be in lessons?” I looked to the side to see Mr Jung the biology teacher staring at the two of us with an unreadable expression. I straightened up, myself feeling a little guilty whilst Youngjae remained the cocky persona he seemed to create for the moment.

            “Yes, uh sorry,” I bowed before making my way towards my English class and hoping that someone had saved me a seat. I couldn’t help but listen to the conversation of the others as I walked down the corridor.

            “And you should be in my lesson Mr Yoo.”

            “Yes, my apologies,” Youngjae sounded so sarcastic as he pushed himself from the locker and followed the young man towards the biology labs. “Oh and Woo?” I turned around to see Youngjae waving at me and Mr Jung watching out of interest. “See you later babe.” I choked on my spit as he sent me a wink. Mr Jung did too, looking at my hyung with something strange in his eyes as he turned around and hurried to the lesson. I stopped as well, frozen for a second before I turned just in time to see Yukwon staring at me as well.

 

We stood there, staring at each other as time seemed to stop. The corridor was awfully quiet as neither of us moved. My brain swam, thoughts of everything that had been going on flashed through my mind and reminded me of the pain the angel in front of me had caused. I watched as his eyes ran over my body, looking at me with something of a mix, anger, sadness, confusion, want, guilt, everything that could possibly be felt. I felt that too, helping that he was seeing what I was seeing as well, and that he was maybe, just maybe hoping like I was, that we could be friends again.

 

The shrill of the bell signalling the next lesson was starting pulled me out of my revere. I shivered, tearing my eyes away from the boy in front of me before forcing my feet to move and hurrying towards the English room. However, I moved no more than a few metres when a hand shot out and grabbed my arm.

            “Wha~” I yelped when I was slammed against the metal door of a locker. Yukwon was staring at me, eyes moving over my face, as hard as crystal as his breathing sped up.

            “What are you doing to me?” He asked, pushing me further into the metal. The shutter on the door was digging painfully into my back and breathing was hard as the hands holding me up shoved harder.

            “I – I’m not – what are you talking about?” I whimpered as my eyes closed, the burning too much. My eyes fluttered open to see a fist, raised and aimed for my face. It didn’t hit me, however, just the locker beside my head and I could help but feel a little bit of relief.

            “Why do I feel like this?” He asked as he stared into my eyes. “Why, why don’t I want Jia? Why do I want you?” Yukwon asked before leaning forward and smashing his lips into mine. I froze, not responding as the lips I’d wanted to feel again were finally pressed against mine. It took a moment but before I knew it, I was kissing back. It felt like it had been an eternity when we pulled away, both gasping for air as our lungs burned.

            “I-I’m sor-ry,” I mumbled, looking down at the floor. Silence filled the corridor again as Yukwon put me down onto the floor. I was still trapped, his arms on either side of me placed against the locker as I stood pressed as far back as I could.

            “I am too,” Yukwon snarled. My head snapped up, surprise on my face at the change of tone. “I am too.” He repeated before pressing his lips onto mine again.

To be continued ...