Little Green Monster (Part 3)

Our son - HAITUS

Hello everyone,

Sorry it's been a long time but it's nearly Chrismas and I'm sooo super busy. Nealy holiday though so I should have more time to write^^

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.  

Sophie :)

P.S Shall I do a Christmas special for the Kim, Oh, Wu and Do families?

________________________________________ 

“Uh …” I cleared my throat awkwardly as I shuffled away slightly, not wanting to be so close to him. I was annoyed but for some god-damned reason, this boy was making everything so hard. Why could he just leave me alone?

“You ok?” concern flashed in his eyes as he looked down at me. I smiled weakly and nodded, only to notice he shuffled closer to me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood up, removing the headphones from my head.

“Where~”

“Loo,” I snapped before moving rapidly out of the room. I sprinted to the bathroom and slammed the door closed, running the tap and splashing water over my face. I had to get rid of the blush that adorned my cheeks. I looked up, tsching at myself as I took in my reflection. Water droplets fell from my cheeks and the end of my hair as my cheeks were bright red and my big eyes bugged out of my head. I hated being the way I was. Why couldn’t I like girls like any normal person? Then again, I wasn’t from a normal family was I. Chuckling to myself I slipped out the room and headed back to my room, pushing the thoughts of the boy in my room out of my head. I quietly sat back down in the bean bag, ignoring the worried look from Yukwon before sliding the headphones on my head and continuing with the game flashing on the screen.

Welcome back hyung. You dip don’t do that! I want to win!” I laughed at Jongwoo on the other side, not noticing how the boy beside me glowered.

“Language Jongwoo-ah,” I chided playfully as my character darted across the screen. I was suddenly immersed in the game, chatting to Jongwoo as I ran through field, completing missions and killing brutally and completely forgetting about Yukwon beside me.

__________ other side of the door __________

“Tae, I don’t know,” Jongin whispered as he looked through the crack in the door. It felt wrong for the four adults to be spying on the two teenagers in Minwoo’s room but they had all sensed something was off and soon made their way up the stairs to see what was going on. Suddenly his eyes widened and Taemin slapped a hand over his mouth before any sound could come out.

_____  A few minutes before with the parents outside the room … unknown to the two teenage boys _____

 I swallowed as the hand placed on my thigh moved slowly up my leg. I had been so into the game and then the hand started to creep its way up. I had noticed it when it stopped, my eyes slowly looking down and butterflies erupted in my stomach as sweat sheened on my forehead.

“Hyung! Move,” I heard Jongwoo’s voice coming through the headphone, snapping me from my revere. I jumped, almost three feet in the air before slamming my fingers across the buttons and making my character sprint far away from Yukwon’s. A frown I missed flickered across his face as he ran to chase up with me, my character just moving further away. What were we doing?

“Minwoo-ah, what are you getting at?” Yukwon all but ripped the controller out my hands. I stared at him with wide eyes before sliding the headphone from my head, waiting for him to carry on.

“Why are you ignoring me?” he asked, sadness showing in his eyes.

“I-I-I’m not hyung,” I cursed when I couldn’t seem to get the words off my tongue. I couldn’t look at the angel in front of me, my eyes darting around the room.

“Yes you are!” He pointed at me and his voice rose with accusation rising. “Just yesterday, as soon as I came to the table, you left. What happened Minwoo? I thought you were my best friend.” My mind panicked, trying to make up a reason as to why I left and how to tell him Jongwoo was my best friend.

“Uh … there weren’t enough seats for everyone and I had finished,” I swallowed thickly knowing Yukwon was sceptical.

“I was happy for Jia to sit on my lap,” he said, voice raising.

“Maybe I wasn’t,” it only came out as a whisper but surprise flashed across Yukwon’s face and I knew he had heard. My cheeks heated up, causing me to blush and cover my mouth with my hands.

“You what?” Without thinking, without looking at him, I lifted my head and smashed my lips against his. I had hoped for a magical, movie-like moment, instead I was shoved off of him. I looked at his face, cowering away when I saw anger and disgust spread across his face. No longer was a angel in front of me, but a devil.

“You ,” he shouted before pushing off the bean bag chair and storming out the room, finding the parents on the other side of the room before running down the stairs and out of the house. I glanced up to see the Ohs running after their son whilst my parents looked at me with pure sadness.

My heart broke in that moment, the pieces turning around and piercing my lung, causing my breath to be cut off and inner demons clawing inside of me. Crystal tears dripped down my plump, red cheeks and my eyes were glass, not letting me see as I hunched over on the floor, sobs leaving my lips as my hands flew to my stomach in pain. I couldn’t take it, the pain of knowing how my angel felt. I knew it was wrong, to move like that but maybe I was hoping, just hoping he would have kissed back and fireworks would have exploded around us. Except that was the opposite, the exact opposite. He had pushed me away and shattered my heart in the process, running away to his little girlfriend like a coward.

I sniffled, reaching out for my Dada as he pulled me into his arms, cradling me in his arms as he kissed my head. I couldn’t find my Appa anywhere as I opened my tightly shut eyes. I noticed the tears on his face and I reached up and wiped them away, forcing a weak smile before burying my face into his arms.

Hyungie, are you ok?” Jongwoo’s whimper came through the headphones strewn across the floor. I swallowed, looking and the device before bursting into tears again.

To be continued ......