Little Green Monster (Part 1)

Our son - HAITUS

Hey!

So ... I thought I would try something a little bit into the future. I hope you like it and I promise I will try and update 'Meeting the Ex' asap but I've got exams at the moment. 

Leave me a comment^^

Sophie :)

______________________________

Some pictures so you know what everyone looks like. N.B Yukwon (Block B) and Jongup (B.A.P) look the same as they do. Also, I have no idea how to change the size of the photos so Jongwoo's seems to be huge compared to the rest.  

This is Minwoo, 

this is Jongwoo

 and this is Jongha

Enjoy!

_______________________________

I watched with sad eyes as Yukwon pranced across the school courtyard, hand in hand with Jia. I didn’t want to admit it but I was jealous. There was a little green monster eating away the inside of my body, clawing at my sanity as I stuffed a piece of meat into my mouth roughly.

“You ok?” I turned to see Jongup staring at me intently along with the twins, Jongha and Jongwoo. I nodded, trying to ignore the tearing feeling in my heart and the moisture that were gathering in my eyes.

“Yeah, why ask?” I looked down at my food that my Dad packed me, not feeling hungry anymore.

“You looked upset hyung,” Jongha said as he looked at me through big brown eyes as though I was delicate and fragile. Jongwoo on the other hand snorted at his brother before sweeping his bangs out of his face and scratching his arm.

“I’m fine just slightl~”

“Hi guys,” I was cut off by a familiar voice. The four of us at the table turned to see Yukwon and Jia standing by the table, hands locked together and food in the empty ones. A shiver ran through me at the sight and I quickly turned around before I couldn’t hold my tongue. There was something about Jia that made me want to throw up. She was sickly and her laugh grated on my nerves. She was also attached to the arm of the boy I loved and had loved for as long as I could remember.

“Oh, hi!” Jongup said, shooting me a glance. The twins also greeted the ‘couple’, Jongha with a cute wave and Jongwoo with a smirk.

“Can we sit here?” Yukwon asked as he motioned at one empty seat at the table. How were the two of them going to sit here … wait. I quickly snatched by half finished box of food from the table and stood up, causing surprise to the others.

“I have to go … and … speak to Miss Kim. I’ll see you around,” I smiled at everyone, more forced for some, before dashing through the doors and out onto the courtyard.

Luckily it was the middle of summer and so I was able to walk freely through the grounds. The sun was in the sky, causing warmth to spread through me as I plonked myself on the grass and lifted my face to the sky. The only sound that could be heard was the drone of the other students and the slamming of doors in the distance. I wasn’t ready, however, when a hand fell on my shoulders.

“Hyung?” I jumped out of skin and turned to find Jongwoo sinking to the floor next to me. He crossed his legs and leaned back so he was also facing the sun as his eyes closed and his lashes fluttered upon his rosy cheeks.

“Jongwoo! Don’t,” I smacked him on the thigh and he laughed. I looked over his body, noticing his lean muscles from dancing. Unlike his fathers and his older twin, Jongwoo wasn’t a singer. He wasn’t graced with an angel-like voice, he was graced with dance, just like me. He had often joined me and my dancing-machine fathers in the practice room on Sundays when we were 8 or 9 years old. My eyes also drank in the numerous piercings and tattoos that decorated his skin. Jongwoo, also unlike his brother, gained his father’s mischievous trait, but was more rebellious. His other father, Kyungsoo was quiet and intellectual, like his brother where as Jongwoo was artistic and hated to be locked in a room with books. He saw his body as a canvas for his artwork, as well as his textbooks and essays. My eyes scanned a new tag across his collar bone and I swallowed, noticing the skull and daggers with untranslatable words scrawled underneath.

“Another one?” Without thinking I asked, immediately smacking my hand over my mouth and widening my eyes.

“Yeah,” his hands flittered across the sensitive skin, “Umma doesn’t know about this one.”

“You should probably tell him,” I sighed as my eyes went back to looking at all the permanent marks. Kyungsoo had been less than pleased when his son came home with two pierced ears and a huge, decorated cross down one side of his body. The earrings had been ripped out and laser surgery considered but in the end, Jongha had insisted that Jongwoo was going through a stage and would come out of it. However, Jongha had been very wrong and soon Jongwoo was coming home with more and more tattoos and piercing. Even through his change, the twin still hung out with us, the bunch of misfits, unable to fit in anywhere else.

“He doesn’t care anymore. He’s too busy with Kyungmi,” he sighed, his breath shifting his bangs. I chuckled slightly, patting him on the arm as he sulked away. Kyungmi was the twins’ younger sister who was adopted when they were 5 or 6. She was the apple of Kyungsoo and Jongdae’s eyes.

“I’m sure he doe~”

“Hyung!” I was interrupted by Jongha as he came hurdling across the courtyard. Both of us looked up from our places on the grass, amused at the twin with a red face and hair as though he had been dragged through a bush.

“Yes?”

“Yukwon-hyung is looking for you,” he breathed hard, praying more oxygen would flood into his lungs.

“Why?” I asked, not wanting to speak to him at this moment. I had just had to deal with seeing him and his y girlfriend. That was hard enough and now he wanted to speak to me. He didn’t know that I liked him but I wasn’t going to tell him soon.

“I dunno he ju~”

“Minwoo,” again we all turned, this time met with the sight of Yukwon lacking Jia hanging off his arm. The storm clouds that had gathered above me soon separated and a ray of sunshine beamed through the middle. My heart jumped and I felt my cheeks heat up to my dismay.

“Yes hyung?” I asked.

“Are you free tonight?” My hope sky rocketed as I took in his words. “Jia is going out with her ‘girlfriends’ and I’ve nothing planned,” and it dropped. What was I? His back up plan?

“Ahhh sorry hyung … me and … Jongwoo are hanging out at the dance studio,” I blabbered quickly earning a look from the twins and a hurt expression from Yukwon.

“Oh … um … well maybe … another time?” he asked, looking as though he was a puppy that had been kicked.

“Sure,” I forced a smile on to my face until he disappeared around the corner when it was soon swiped from my face.

“Hyung, we’re not scheduled for the dance studio,” Jongwoo stared at me from under his hair with an innocent look on his face. In return, I just ruffled his hair before pulling both of them up and heading off to class.

______________________________

“She’s just so … urghh,” I pulled on my hair as my Dada laughed from the other side of the kitchen. I frowned at him as twirled my pencil in my hand and simultaneously took a sip from my mug.

“Do you feel like slapping the makeup off her face? Adding a tonne of sugar and a pint of milk to her no fat, no sugar skinny macchiato?” he asked as he stirred the supper, chuckling to himself. I let my jaw drop in fake aghast.

“How to you know?” I asked sarcastically before rolling my eyes. Just then my Appa came through the door and dumped his bag and shoes on the ledge.

“Hey boys, what’s up?” he asked as he kissed Dada on the cheek. I stuck my tongue out and wretched as a joke, earning a glare from Appa.

“Our little Minwoo-ah has some love troubles,” he grinned and my Appa immediately looked at me with a strange look. I just shrugged before Dad pushed him out the door and slammed it in his face. I laughed loudly, hearing Appa curse through the other side of the wood.

“You know, when I was little,” Dad started as he put the lid on the pot and left it to boil.

“Stop there dad. Don’t strain yourself,” I smirked and ended up getting a smack round the head.

“Rude! Anyway, when I was your age, I found out that my boyfriend cheated on me. I then met your father and~”

“I know this already, yada, yada …”

“YAH! Kim Minwoo! I didn’t raise you to be so rude.”

“Sorry Dad.”

“It’s ok. Anyway … I was seeing your dad when I happened to meet him in a café one day and … he was with a girl. It made my blood crawl to watch them and I sat for a good five mintues just identifying all of her flaw, but in the end it didn’t matter ‘cause I got your Appa,” he smirked before going back to the dinner and stirring it. I just sat there, confused as to where this was going.

“Dad, who was this man?” I asked only to jump out of my skin when my Appa slipped into the chair next to me with hard eyes.

“Minho, Choi Minho,” he spat as he watched Dada sigh. I rolled my eyes, having heard the name before as I decided to slip off to my room.

“Well … see you at dinner.”

______________________________

I lay on my bed, just thinking. It wasn’t until my phone vibrated in my pocket that I was pulled from my line of thought. Lifting my hips, I stuffed my hand into my pockets and reached for the device. Looking at the screen I read the name and smiled slightly, a pain striking in my heart.

From: Yukwonnie-hyung

Where were you today Min-ah? You weren’t at the studio when I went by >:o

I gulped as I re-read the message, stuck for an answer. I quickly sent Jongwoo a text saying that he cancelled on me if Yukwon asked so he wouldn’t reveal me.

To: Yukwonnie-hying

Oh … Jongwoo-ah had to cancel. He didn’t say why but I ended up coming home.

From Yukwonnie-hyung

So you could have told me.

I stared at the phone, annoyed at the tone and vibes I felt.

To: Yukwonnie-hyung

Sorry, I forgot. I got into a conversation with my Dad and lost track of time.

From: Yukwonnie-hyung

Am I disposeable to you? If you were a good friend you would have called me as soon as Jongwoo cancelled.

Anger settled in the pit of my stomach as my thumb ran over the screen. He was accusing me of disposing of him when he was the one flouncing around with his y girlfriend. I was forgotten, left on the curb as soon as she came into his life and now he was telling me that I wasn’t a good friend. I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes as I tried to stop the shaking that was coming over my body, trying to control my thought as my mind ran through anything and everything I could say. I could poor my emotions out to him but then I would loose him wouldn’t I?

To be continued …