Little Green Monster (Part 9)

Our son - HAITUS

   Eh ... Hi ..... (~.~)

I'm so sorry TT_TT It's been so long! I've been so busy as I stupidy started two other projects, which I'm enjoying, but I may have forgotten about this story ... just slightly. However, I've finished one of the projects, just releasing it now, and the other has slowed down so I'm determind to write more for you - finish little green monster and then carry on with some more drabbles. 

I would be so grateful if you could check out and give some support to my other projects as well:

 - Decisions is a story I've written with a friend which involves both Exo and Vixx. Link here ---> 'Decisions'

- Secret Night is my other project I've been working on and it involves Vixx (can you tell I've really gotten into Vixx?). Link here ---> 'Secret Night'

I hope you'll forgive me and keep commenting/upvoting/reading whatever you do.

Sophie x

P.s Sorry this chapter is a little weak, I needed a filler before I could carry on (-_- )

____________________________________________________________

  “Appa?” Taemin croaked out as he looked between Minho and Junhong. We all stood there, or those who knew Minho, stood there in shock whilst their eyes flickered between Minho and his son.

            “Appa?” Taemin repeated only this time his voice went up and octave. Minho nodded slowly, staring back Taemin with a shy look on his face.

            “Yeah this is my dad,” Junhong smiled brightly and tugged on my arm.

            “Minwoo-ah?” I looked at my Appa, Jongin, to see his face hardened and his arms wrap slightly around Taemin’s waist in a defensive way.

            “Neh?”

            “Why don’t you and Junhong go upstairs and play your games?”

            “Oh but …”

            “No buts,” He said whilst shooting me a glare. Nodding, Junhong and I scampered away up to my room, shutting the door and flopping onto the bean bags on my floor.

 

It was silent; the two of us trying to hear what was going on downstairs. I heard Key and Jonghyun leave, Dada almost forcing them out the door before it really went quiet. We couldn’t hear anything, not a squeak as the two of us steadied our breathing and strained our ears.

            “What do you think is going on hyung?” Junhong was the first to break the silence, his question rigging out loudly through the room. I shrugged, rolling over onto my stomach and looking at the bean-like boy who was stretched out across the floor.

            “I’m not sure,” I mused as I let out a sigh. My Dada had talked about a man named Minho before, using him as a lesson for love and how to avoid troubles, and everything that parents would tell their teenage son. I wondered if the Minho downstairs was the same ‘Minho’ as I’d been told about.

            “Do you think our parents know each other?” Junhong asked again, looking at me through wide eyes.

            “I don’t know. My Dada talks about a man called Minho,” I said, watching as Junhong’s eyes went wide.

            “Maybe they were once in love,” Junhong giggled and placed his hand over his mouth. I smiled, watching him and wondering if that could be true before standing from my place and stretching.

            “Do you wanna play?” I asked, before motioning to my Wii consol and holding up Mariokart. Junhong nodded as I chucked him the remote and soon we were battling it out, completely forgetting about the adults downstairs.

______________________________________________________________

            “Bye hyung, thank you Mr and Mr Kim!” Junhong said cheerily as he hurried down the dark path and came to an abrupt halt in front of his father’s car. I heard my parents chuckle as the lanky puppy-like body waved excitedly before hopping into the vehicle and fiddling with the radio as the car pulled away.

            “Come on Woo,” I felt my Appa pull on my shoulder as I turned around and stalked back into the house, tired after two hours playing video games whilst the adults talked.

            “Who was that man?” I asked after slumping down onto the sofa and laying my head onto the shoulder of my Appa. Said man pulled me closer to him and I snuggled into his warmth, loving being with my dad.

            “Uh … you know Minho who I talk about sometimes?” My Dada looked slightly nervous as he sank into the arm chair opposite. Nodding, I sighed and closed my eyes, ears wide open and ready to hear what he had to say.

            “That was him,” I looked at my Dada through half open eyes sceptically, noticing how he was bright red and how his eyes were glistening slightly with tears. Untangling myself from my Appa, I crawled to Taemin and pulled him into a hug.

            “It’s ok,” I said as he pulled me closer. “But can I still be friends with Junhong?”

            “Sure,” I managed to make him laugh with my puppy eyes and a pout before I received a tap on the and an order to go to bed, school the next day.

________________________________________________________________

            “You’re parents knew each other?” Jongha asked through wide eyes as he sat with his faced propped against his arm, food long forgotten. Junhong and I didn’t hesitate to tell all our friends, knowing they’d be intrigued as to what happened over the weekend and the new information we found out.

            “They dated!” Junhong announced, somewhat proudly, as he sat grinning in his seat. Junhong had asked his father about my Dada as well later that night and it turned out, between the two of them, they’d told us the whole story; each of them missing out some pieces of information.

            “Isn’t that a bit weird?” Jongwoo mused as he pulled his twin close to him and placed his chin atop of the other male’s head. Even though the two of them were completely different and argued often, they had sweet moments that made you want to pull your phone out your bag and snap away. Both Junhong and I shrugged, not really caring as we shovelled food into our mouths.

            “I know more about that,” Chanyeol suddenly announced after a moment of silence causing everyone at the table to look at the boy in interest. Whipping his phone from his pocket, the giant scrolled through his phone and before placing it on the table, a montage of six or so pictures on the tiny screen.

            “Look that my Appa and Yukwon’s Umma,” Chanyeol pointed to the first picture, two happy and very familiar looking teenagers holding hands and standing on a beach somewhere. A few surprised sounds resounded from around our table, the other students looking over before shrugging it off and going back to their own conversations.

            “O-m-g, is that our Umma and your Appa Minwoo-hyung?” I looked at where Jongha was pointing, my gaze moving over to the second picture. My heart jumped to my mouth for a moment as I looked at the two people, my Appa’s arm slung around Kyungsoo’s shoulders.

            “Oh yeah and here’s our parents,” Junhong said pointing at the last photo. All of us sat in stunned silence as our eyes wandered over the rest of the photos, wondering who else our parents had dated before everything fell into what we knew origionally.

            “My parents were so boring,” Jongup broke the silence with a nonchalant shrug making us all laugh and lightening the mood.