Chapter 6

.........And I Love You
Park bom holding her hurt ankle, she limped to her home.

"Young lady, what happen with you," asked one of the security guards kwon-family homes.....

"Ah, I fell earlier. its okey, I could walk alone" replied bom then smiling at the security guard. Once in her room, park bom sitting on the couch, she looked down at her feet were red and slowly massaging it.

°° ° ° ° ° °

"Morning bom, how your day yesterday?" asked Mrs.kwon.

"............ Well oemma" replied bom.

"where is Ji yong? are he still sleeping?".

"Ji yong ............................ ah, yesterday he met with some old friends and .......... and .......... maybe they're reunion "replied bom lie.

° ° °° ° ° °

park bom sat there staring at the kwon family flower garden.

"How this, the phone was gone. How to contact oemma. They certainly worry if cant contact me ........aish"

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"Yeoboseo oemma"

"Ne oemma, my mobile phone was broken so I borrowed one of the helpers here"

"..................... Dropped my phone yes. Fell he he he he .........."

("Bommie-a, since when you lie on oemma. Bommie-a just tell the truth what happened eoh?")

".............................. Last night I was exhausted robbed ............ " bom tell with nervous.

("Gee, are you hurt? hiw come you can get robbed. Truth of me What's going on? Bommie, stories on oemma now. Oemma will not forgive you if there are things that you cover from oemma." Said oemma emotion)

Finally bom was told that the truth, how ji yong cool attitude on her and when Ji yong left her at his cousin inauguration gallery and how she could get hurt.

"But, mr and mrs. kwon very good to me, oemma"

("Still cant. Oemma will talk about this with your appa. We should immediately pull you out of that house." Said oemma.)

What will be her parents done later?????