Chapter 12

.........And I Love You
"Halmoni and haraboeji next week will hold their wedding party to 55th, all families will gather there. What your parents will come too?" asked mr.kwon when they gathered in the living room

"Ne uncle, they said they would come to haraboeji and haelmoni's house" said seung hyun

"let oemma tell you bommi, next week my parents would throw 55th wedding party, all the family will come including my oppa or hyun seung's appa and because you are kwon family daugther-in-law so you must be present with us. " said choi min na length, bom nodded slowly not dare refute anything said by her mother-in-law.

"Serious oemma will introduce her to our big family?" asked Jiyong with his serious face.

"Of course, she's your wife"

"Wae ji, what are you afraid of our other cousins ​​seize bommi of you? Ha ha ha ha ......"

"Ani ............." Ji yong replied briefly then stopped not know how to answer seung hyun question.

° ° ° ° ° °

"What are you doing?" seung hyun asked then approached park bom who sitting pensively staring at the flowers.

"ah Seung hyun...."

"What were you thinking about bom?" seung hyun asked that now sits next to park bomb.

"No ......"

"cime on bom, I know you're thinking about something, tell me"

"................................ Haelmoni and haboeji party definitely festive and luxurious, right?"

"Of course, our family it was a big family and in addition a lot of invitations from business friends to come too"

"So yes .........................."

"Wae bommi-a, you look like such a problem. Spit it out on me, I will definitely help you"

"......... I ............ I dont have a nice dress to wear banquets later"

"only that problem huh huh? .......... You just ask ji yong to accompany you to go buy a dress, it's easy"

"Mmmmmm ............"

"If ji yong dont want to accompany you, I will accompany you"

"You? What is okay?"

"Of course, I'm your brother-in-law .... what if tomorrow after work we go shopping?"

"Okay"

° ° ° ° ° °

Jiyong opened the door and walked towards the clothing room but his pace is slow when he saw park bom sits pensively looking at the dress hanging in front of her

Initially ji yong ignored park boms activity and ji yong is still walking in the direction of his clothes and choose the one which suits to be, but somehow while choose clothes, ji yong glanced park boms are still silent.

"What the dress too nice?" asked ji yong but without looking into park bom.

"Hmmm, too good" replied bom with eyes still staring at the front of the dress.

"Cant wait to wear it?"

"Ani, I didnt even dare to wear" answer bom making ji yong turned and frowned.

"What do you mean?" ji yong asked curious, bom heavy sigh before answering ji yong's questions.

"Dress, necklace and shoes all its worth 150 million, very expensive. I dont dare to wear this expensive stuff" complained bom

"If that expensive, why did you buy it?" ji yong asked not understand

"its no my choose, all seung hyun option" bom answer making ji yong surprised

"Seung hyun?"

"Ne, today seung hyun accompany me to buy a dress to wear banquets later, I had to choose a dress that is much cheaper but seung hyun said, because I am a kwon family law banquets will be many people who will look at me and I had to wear items expensive so no view of one eye by the people who were there later "bom story length.

"Seung hyun invites you to accompany you shopping ........ what you have been all that close to him?"

"Eh?"

"Park bom, do you like seung hyun?"

"What do you mean? I dont understand"

"You go with him, not with me"

"Ah it .......... I know you are very busy and again ........ and again you certainly will not be willing to accompany me, right?" asked bom now being looked at Ji yong looked at her with a piercing gaze.

"I dont know where you would be willing, you have not asked me, right?"

"Because I know you hate me" bom answer making ji yong silent. Ji yong sighed and immediately take any clothes and walked out into the bathroom.

After changing clothes, ji yong walked out of the bathroom and glanced at park bom who still looking at dress in front of her.

"Then what is your problem?"

".................... I dont have money to pay for the dress, any debt not paid off my family. when oemma know I bought this expensive item, she would cried "bom replied sadly.

"Seung hyun not asking you to reimburse him, why must be thought"

"Cant. I cant accept gifts from people I know who not long ago, even though he is still my brother-in-law could not"

"Brother-in-law?"

"Ne, seung hyun is your cousin so he's right, including my brother-in-law"

"alright, now what would you do?"

"I dont know .... I'm confused. I must immediately return his money but I dont have that much money ....."

"Follow me" invite Ji yong and then he took his laptop.

"Wait a minute, where are we going?" bom asked confused.

"Of course pay your debt"

"But perhaps not ........ I owe you"

"Did not you already owe my family? Of course this money will be added to your family debt"

"...... But ............"

"Well park bom-ssi, please choose you want to add to your family debt or owe your brother-in-law?"

"............... Well ......... kwon ji yong-ssi please pay my debt to seung hyun" pleaded bom, Ji yong smiled slightly and walked which is followed by bom headed for seung hyun room.

knock ...... knock ...... knock....... cklek .....

"Hey what's up you two come to my room?" asked seung hyun perplexed look ji yong and bom stood in front of his door

"Seung hyun, say your account number" ji yong said no strings attached.

"What is?"

"I will pay the cost of spending bom today, tell me how?"

"............ Oh .... dont really need it ....."

"Thank you Seung hyun-ssi, but I cant owe so much money on you" bom replied, seung hyun smiling at ji yong and serious face

"I understand, alright. my account number is xxxxxxxx ........"

"Finished. I already send, please check you account later." responsible ji yong and went to leave seung hyun's room.

"Thank you seung hyun" said bom and run after Ji yong. seung hyun smiled look at the couple who just left it.

° ° ° °

"If there is something important to tell me, dont trouble others, Arasso"

"But seung hyun is your cousin" answer bom making ji yong stopped his step and looked sharp to park bom.

"A-arasso" replied bom nervously

"Good"

day of the week ......

"Where park bom, ji? Was time we left," asked choi min na

"in the room, I saw she was still in the dressing room"

"Oh it's her" said seung hyun.

bom goes off and smiled at they were waiting, all eyes looked at her in awe at making bom feel a little uncomfortable

"Bommi-a, you're so pretty. so Perfect" said Choi Min na make bom smiling shyly

"well Ji yong, be prepared to be patient later" whispered seung hyun on ji yong's ear.

"What do you mean?" asked ji yong didnt understand, seung hyun just smiled and walked into the car.

well, bom dressed like this then what will happen at the party?