Chapter 20

.........And I Love You
"I hate you hu hu hu hu ji ....... why did you lie to me ..."

"I'm sorry ......" "nothing words you can say other than sorry? ................. Why last time I meet her at the restaurant, you didnt say about it to me?"

" ................ complicated story, hard to explain"

".............. If she is your wife then why seung hyun says he will make bom to be his lover, what its purpose? Did he love bom? Do you love bom too?"

"..................... I dont know. Kiko forgive me for've lied to you."

"You've been toying with my feelings, it's hard for me to forgive you ji, but ......"

"But what?"

"You and park bom divorced then married me"

"...................."

° ° ° ° ° °

"You're back? Sitting, oemma want to talk to you"

"Mianhae oemma, I'm tired"

"SIT!" said min na in a tone of voice rising, her face flushed anger.

 ji yong sitting in front of his oemma.

"You know what you've done just now?" asked min na to start a conversation.

"Ne"

"Why are you doing it ji? Did you realize that you have hurt park bom feelings, your wife."

"I've told oemma if I didnt love her, all of this is oemma and Appa fault, why make this wedding without asking me first"

"YOU!" min na stand and want to slap ji yong but soon prevented by her husband.

"Yeobo!!" mr.kwon hold min na hands and told her to sit back.

"Did you know that seung hyun love bom and he would both of you get divorce soon then he could near park bom. Did you know that?"

"Of course, I'm not blind oemma"

"Ji yong ...... made of whether your heart? Why cant you love park bom?" asked min na

"................... Can I rest? I'm tired" Ji Yong said and walked to his room, ji yong ignore the sad sight of his mother.

Ji Yong opened the bedroom door and saw bom being asleep, he slowly walked up to bom. He can see bom had fallen asleep with the tears still wetting her cheeks.

"Mian hae" Ji Yong said softly,ji yong's fingertips closer to bom's cheeks and wants to wipe the tears, but failed to do and he clenched his own hands.

"I've opened my heart to you but ....... very hard for me to admit what is love or not ...... mian I've made you suffer" Ji Yong said softly.

° ° ° °

Ji yong parent's room ....

"Stop pacing. I'm so dizzy see you" said mr.kwon

"Yeobo-a, what shall we do?" asked min na

"Haizzz, what else can we do ....... I guess Ji yong've won and we cant impose our desire again"

"Do you mean, we agree with ji yong and park bom divorce?"

"I think the most appropriate way"

"Andwe .... andwe ..... I cant see bom and Ji Yong divorce and Seung Hyun ..... He will definitely marry bom .... andwe, yeobo-a give me an idea EOH"

"You want me to give you an idea? Sure you will accept my idea?"

"Of course, tell me what your idea"

then mr.kwon say what his current thinking.

"MWO???? But ..... it's too risky, I'm afraid if it fails ........." says min na hesitant with the idea of ​​her husband.

"This is a last resort. Than you let them get divorced just like that, I dont think there is one we take it this way. Consider to be the last of our struggle for our children. If that fails then we must allow all of them. we must accept that destiny, they are not made for each other. " clear mr.kwon length

".......... You're right, it is the last way that we can do, oh I cant imagine if this method fails and park bom became my nephew. I've Been quite willing"

"May or not you should accept it"

"Ne, yeobo"

° ° ° ° °

"After breakfast, pack your things. We will return to Seoul today." mr.kwon command.

After come back to Seoul, not much to talk about between them. each returned to their prior activities. Ji yong spend more time outside meanwhile seung hyun always with park bom wherever bom go making them increasingly close.

a few days later .....

"Next week is the anniversary of our company so as the years before it, we will celebrate it with a big party" said mr.kwon when they gathered breakfast.

"Oemma want our family to wear the same color, oemma which will choose a suit to Appa and Ji Yong. oh for seung hyun, you are free to wear any clothes." said min na excitedly.

"Then how bom aunt? What she would wear the same dress with aunt?" seung hyun asked curious because bom name is not called by min na.

"Oh I forgot to tell her. park bom, we both agreed to delete all your family debts and starting today you are free and I'll give you back the divorce letter" explanation min na just make park bom, ji yong and the seung hyun shocked.

"park family in debt ? So this is thr reason why they get married?" asked seung hyun

"Ne seung hyun-a, you know aunt very loving park bom because aunt very fond park bom and aunt want bommi happy it will fulfill your request, let them get divorced and you can approach park bom to be together forever" clear min na

"Really? Aunt was not kidding right?" asked seung hyun ensure

"Oemma serious?" asked ji yong

"Ne ji, according to our agreement. Within one month if you cant love park bom, oemma agree you divorced just because park bom is a good law then oemma and Appa have decided not to imprison mr.park" clear min na.

"Gomawo oemma, Appa" said bom then standing and bowed on her second-in-law

"What are you talking bom, oemma should be the one who told gomawo and apologize to you. Forgive oemma have been wasting your youth and make you alive to suffer in this house. Forgive kwon families who can not give love to you" says min na while hugging bom, tears flowed from bom beautiful eyes.

"I was lucky to have parents-in-law that is very kind to me. Gomawo, gomawo oemma-appa" said bom in her sobs.

created an atmosphere of emotion, whether happy or parting sadness???

° ° ° °

"You will go tomorrow morning?" ji yong asked when they were in their room. after min na tell if she was free this morning, that night bom began packing up all her stuffs. ji yong stood at the door staring bom who busy packing her stuffs.

"Ne, not whether I had to be fast as it goes" bom replied without looking at Ji Yong.

"I think you're going to go after the party"

"your oemma already told that at the party kwon family will be wearing the same clothes and I did not include in because I was not a part of kwon family"

"But you're still valid as kwon family law " said Ji Yong, Ji Yong looked bom

"But you never considered me as your wife, this letter has been given (bom holding a brown envelope, the envelope to the glassy stare) kwon ji yong-ssi, let us end this marriage as soon as " bom said, looking seriously into ji yong . ji yong eyes downcast to avoid bom.

"You sure?"

"What I have a choice? It's what you want from the beginning."

"you dont want to divorce me?" ji yong asked back, his eyes looked seriously into bom.

"Molla ....... I know I just want to see my family happy, I dont want to make them sad" said bom

"Even though it makes you suffer?"

"Ne, whatever will I do for my family"

"If I ask you to love me, what would you do it?" ji yong asked seriously. They looked at each other trying to find answers through eye gaze.

"Kwon ji yong-ssi, are you serious? Aren't you hate me, how could you want I love you" bom that considers asked Ji Yong greeting just to taunt her.

"......................... You're right. Park bom-ssi, I hate you" ji yong said with a tone and look cool.

That morning ......

"All are finished in the pack?" seung hyun asked that today dropping bom back to bom's parents house. bom nodded and hug min na and mr.kwon

"Greetings to your parents yes" said Min na, bom looked into the house

"Bommi, kajja" call seung hyun. bom quietly sighed and walked into the car.

without knowing. on the 2nd floor, ji yong standing behind the window curtains looked departure park bom. no smile of victory on his face.

"I'm happy to be this, bully my life was gone. I'm Free now ...... this is what I want ........ yes, this is what I want it ........ but ....... why this heart ached ................ Sore"ji yong said, clutching his chest.

Continue ..........