Final Chapter

.........And I Love You
"Ji, look at this!" kiko said while showing a dress

"How?" asked kiko

"Good"

"Really? Ha ha ha ha ..... I want this one" says kiko at the store clerk.

ji yong accompany kiko shopping at some place and accompany her wherever kiko want.

"How your divorce case? When you will officially divorced?" kiko asked when they had dinner together

"............. I dont think it would be that fast, she had 2 days to go" said Ji Yong

"Are you sad?"

"Eh? Why do you ask like that?"

"I dont know, but your face show your sadness" kiko said, looking seriously into ji yong

"Yeah, I think naturally when I feel sad, we've been married for 3 months"

"Did you love her?" kiko asked again, ji yong silent and just looked kiko

"Ji, you dont fall in love with her, right?"

° ° ° ° °

ji yong opened the door and walked into the dark room, he closed the door and stood leaning against the door, his eyes looked around the darkened room. lonely. it is felt ji yong now. he walked toward blacony, stood looking at the stars in the sky .....

"Are you happy? ..... I hope you're happy" ji yong said, he sighed and bowed.

('Did you love her ji? Dont tell me you've fallen in love with her') kiko words kept ringing in his mind

"What I've fallen in love with you and why I feel so lonely without you here, ahhhhhh ..........."

° ° ° ° °

"Bommi-a look!" said bom's oemma while carrying a large box. bom opened the box and pulled out its contents.

"Dress???" bom took a gold-colored envelope

**

 to park bom,

how are you dear, oemma really missed you here. you know, since you went almost every day ji yong home late at night (but he always came home ^ ^) ji yong is now more quiet and rarely smiled. oemma thought, he must have missed you he he he he ..... oh yes, he still doesn't know that the fake divorce papers on oemma give you (fortunately he didn't open the envelope ke ke ke ke ...) bommi-a , oemma and Appa is very loving you, mian oemma must involve you in this game. oemma sure it's because ji yong love you but he was too proud to express love to you. Dont forget to wear this dress at the party later, beautiful grooming and make ji yong feel sorry to let you go ....... park bom hwaiting!!!!

from: your beloved mother-in-law

**

park bom refolded min na's letter and look the invitation card for her family. bom remembered the night before min na announcing the release park bom.

=== Flashblack ===

"Bommi-a oemma have something wants to ask you and oemma want you to answer it honestly" pleaded min na

"Ne, what oemma want to ask me?"

"do you love seung hyun?"

"why oemma ask like that?"

"Because oemma see you are very close to seung hyun"

"Oemma misunderstood. Seung hyun is ji yong's cousin ​​and I have considered seung hyun as well my cousin too"

"Really? Oemma very happy to hear it ^ ^ but ....... do you love ji yong?"

"........................." bom silent making min na face turned sad

"You dont love him? ......... Of course you dont love him. He's always been cool to you and he is also evil to you" said min na with a sad tone

"Not like that oemma ............ ji yong is not as bad as it was, he didn't always being cold ..... sometimes he be friendly and attentive to me"

"Really?"

"Ne oemma, ji yong give me an bracelet as my birthday present"

"You like his gift?"

"Ne, very like"

"are he knows you like his gift?"

"Of course, I also say thank you to him"

".......... So, do you love ji yong?" asked min na once again.

"I ........ I ....... I think I love him" bom replied shyly

"Really? What makes you love him bom?" asked min na curious.

"Because he's my husband" bom replied, looking puzzled over min na's question just now.

"Ah ne, right ha ha ha ha ....... so bommi-a, oemma have a plan that involves your" said min na then began to tell her grand plan.

"What is this going to work?" asked bom hesitate

"Oemma sure it works, because it oemma ask you to participate in this game"

"alright"

=== Flashback end ===

° ° ° ° ° °

"Oh look at my handsome son" said min na hugging then smoothing ji yong's tie. this time they were in a hotel room where the party will be in the title.

someone knocked on the door and ji yong walked to the door and opened it and then he gave hugged to his guest is none other than kiko. ji yong invited kiko to meet his parents and introduce them to kiko. His parents face changed instantly dislikes what else kiko always stick to ji yong.

"Aunt see who's coming" said seung hyun who entered with some people who are not familiar

"Park Bom ..... oemma very glad you came. ah lovely friends how are you" called min na to bom's parents. ji yong paused and looked at bom without blinking. ji yong could feel his heartbeat beating very fast. he continued to pay attention to park bom who was talking to his parents and avoid him.

"Oemma ......" Call ji yong

"Ne ji, wae?" min na wondering who pretend not to understand the meaning of ji yong gaze.

"Why is park bom here? Instead whether oemma says only kwon family we are wearing the same color of clothes?" ji yong asked confused.

"Oemma changed my mind." said min na relaxed. hear his oemma's answer ji yong could only remain silent and stared at park bom

("Perfect as goddess" ji yong said to himself)

at the party mr. kwon introduces park bom as ji yong's wife and they were looking for the right time to make the reception party. Ji Yong could only silent hear the words of his parents are far from reality. which ji yong know, park bom is not invited at the party, which ji yong know his parents already freed bom of marriage, which ji yong know that they will soon be divorced. but what happened tonight, all make ji yong confused.

"You said it would soon be divorced?" kiko asked as they stood in the corner of the party room.

"I dont know. I dont know" Ji Yong replied, his eyes looking at park bom who was talking with some guests.

after the party is over, min na invites park families stay in their homes and min na accidentally sent bom to sleep in the guest room. many things ji yong want to ask bom but min na always blocking until park family returned home make ji yong be frustration.

° ° ° ° °

PLAKKK!!!!!

"I told you, I hate you ji. I hate you!" kiko cried with tears running down her cheeks. ji yong silent while holding his red cheek.

"I'm sorry kiko"

"I cant forgive you ji, I cant. You say would divorce her but now ........ now you say you love her. You liar" says kiko with high tone.

. "I also dont understand my feelings, I just know I always miss her. Kiko I'm really sorry I've been playing with your feeling" said Ji Yong with his sorry face.

"Go away, I dont want to see you again." Says kiko then standing back to Ji Yong.

"Kiko ....."

"GO AWAY!!!!!" kiko shouted. ji yong sighed and walked out of kiko's apartment.

° ° ° ° °

"Ah you're back ji" said min na welcome ji yong who newly arrived.

"Wae oemma?" ji yong asked surprised.

"Oemma will take you to park bom."

"To her house? For what? Wasn't whether she had just returned from our house?" ji yong asked confused.

"Oemma want to pick up bom back to our house. How? You agree about it?"

"Then how about the divorce?"

"Void of course ^ ^. Oemma know, you are already aware of your feelings that's why oemma invites you to pick up bom." said min na. ji yong silent.

"Hadn't much thought anymore. do you want seung hyun in there to persuade bom for divorce and then marry her?" asked min na, ji yong stare his oemma then he shook his head slowly

"Good, oemma will tell you a secret" said Min na, ji yong put his ear

"Park bom says she ................."

"she told you what oemma?" ji yong asked impatiently. min na smiling at ji yong.

"actually Park bom says she loves you" said min na. ji yong eyes widened in disbelief with his oemma speech just now.

"Oemma serious?"

"Yes, we are leaving today or tomorrow?"

"Just now"

"May I come with you?" asked seung hyun

"Andwe!!" starting ji yong

"Oh come on, I promise not to mess up your relationship with bom"

"Remember your promise"

"Okay boss"

° ° ° ° °

they arrived at park family home that already know the arrival of kwon family

"Ha ni where park bom?" asked min na

"Bommi was having lunch with her friends"

"Namja or yeoja?" min na asked again

"Yeoja, you'll also be meeting with them" replied bom's oemma and then invited them to enter.

"Hyung, how are you" called park tae hwan, bom's younger brother

"Well, this introduce my cousin seung hyun and seung hyun this ....." ji yong said, looking as tae hwan tae is not familiar with him.

"Park tae hwan, bommi's noona brother"

"Oh you're her brother, very handsome" said seung hyun

"Gomawo hyung"

"Tae hwan!" they looked at the caller's

"introduced my noona, park min young" they shook hands, seung hyun looked amazed with min young pretty face

"You may not like her" they turned to bom who newly arrived and walked toward them.

"Unnie" calling min young

"Andwe seung hyun, he is ji yong's cousin so he includes you guys cousin too" said bom, ji yong just smiled after listen bom words, his heart was very happy to hear at the time bom explain who seung hyun.

"Where are you from bom?" asked seung hyun

"I'm out to lunch with my friends"

"Where are they? You dont want to introduce them to me?"

"You want to get acquainted with them?"

"Of course"

"Ok, tonight I'll invite you to meet with them."

"What about me? Would you leave me?" ji yong asked who feel neglected

° ° ° °

"Bommi-a, these your friends?" asked seung hyun

"Ne, introduced this lee chae rin a designer, this Sandara Park is a model and Gong Minzy is a dancer. They all work in seoul"

"In seoul?" asked seung hyun

"Ne, they were visiting me" bom replied. then bom introduce seung hyun and Ji Yong on them.

"So this is your husband?" asked chae rin

"Yes" replied bom shyly. ji yong smiling happy to hear the word 'husband'

them through dinner with laughter and telling each other amid their activities, seung hyun looks so close to chae rinake Sandara and Minzy make a little jealous. after dinner they spend time sitting in the cafe, enjoy the music. while ji yong took bom to walk in the park near the cafe.

"You see that star? Wonderful right" said bom to break the silence between them. Ji Yong smiled and looked at bom

"Mian........mian hae bom"

"for what?"

"for ....... for being cold to you, for already said cruel to you and for........ for doesn't recognize you as my wife. Mian hae park bom"

"............. If I was in your position, I would also do the same with you. that why I never hated you ji, I have forgiven all since the first time meeting"

"You're really kind, I regret not listening to my oemma words. I'll make a confession to you"

ji yong holding boms shourders and making bom stood opposite him, their eyes met. staring at each other

"Park bom ......... do you know......... since the beginning of our meeting, I always convince myself that I hate you, I hate you because you've entered into my life without my permission, I hate you for being so patient with my attitude and I hate you because my parents so loving you and I............. and I Love You park bom, gomawo already taught me the meaning of the actual, living. sacrifice for the family and for the happiness of people in love. gomawo've become my wife .... "Ji Yong said then he hugged park bom body so as not to be separated again.

"I was very lonely when you not in my side bom, I will not let you leave me again" ji yong whispered in park bom's ear. ji yong could feel his shoulders wet with park bom tears, ji yong release his hug and wiped tears from bom's cheeks. ji yong gently kissed her forehead, they looked at each other, look no hatred .... there is only love that grows and continues to grow.

i "I swear will not let the tears fall again. Would not" ji yong promise to bom.

"I forgive you because it has been cool to me, and I forgive you for not recognizing me as your wife and I ...... and I love you too. I believe in your promise. Saranghae yeobo" said bom then smiled.

"Hey how long you will be there? Rains have gone down!" shouted seung hyun from the cafe. ji yong and bom look at the sky which began to pour the water, they realized the rain had gone down, ji yong hold bom's hand and ran towards the cafe.

This is not the end of the story but this is the beginning of ji yong and bom story are brought together in a loveless marriage and ended with mutual love ....

GBOM never ending love story ...

»»»......and I Love You the end«««