Chapter 16

.........And I Love You
"Ready?" seung hyun asked with a big smile

"Ne, kajja"

"You guys going?" asked min na when they said goodbye.

"I and bom would have dinner together, bom had promised to celebrate my birthday" responsible seung hyun pleased

"Ji yong doesnt come?" asked min na to ji yong who focused on watching the show on television.

"No, I dont want to disturb them" Ji Yong replied without looking at them.

"you sure ji?" asked seung hyun ensure

"Ne .....ne ......... oh I forgot to say, be careful your boyfriend saw you dating with a different man, he might furious at you" ji yong said curtly

"Huh? Your nean bom has a boyfriend? Didn't bom is your wife? Did you cheat bom?" seung hyun asked confused

"Eh? Cheating? Am I? .............. Ani I dont cheat" answered bom

"Tch, you think can lie to the people that are here forever? Honestly" ji yong said, glancing sarcastically to bom

"Maybe you misunderstood ji, justified bom?" asked min na

"Ne oemma, I dont cheat" bom replied firmly.

"Not cheating? You go home late at night and disappeared at early morning if not want to see your boyfriend, what else are you doing?" ji yong asked, glowering at silent bom. Impossible bom tell them that she was working in the club and every morning be a newspaper delivery.

("... No they should not know" says bom to herself)

"Bommi-a why are you silent? What ji yong said that was true?" seung hyun asked curious. bom sigh

"What we be going?" bom asked to change the subject

"Of course" replied seung hyun urged bom that not dare to ask more about park bom privacy.

They immediately excused themself and left the house, ji yong annoyed glance at bom, he still doesnt admit that she had an affair.

"Wae ji, you jealous?" asked min na who had been noticed ji yong attitude that looks jealous.

"Jealous? Nugu? Am I? Aniyo oemma ... Impossible I'm be jealous of her"

"Really? Then why do you look so angry at bom?" asked min na again

"I ....................... I just dont like her consider this house as shelter, a place to sleep and eat free" replied Ji Yong to give a reason.

"But you also same too, right? You also often come home late at night and sometimes not coming home"

"But I'm your biological son oemma, ah my own hard in believe my oemma say like that" ji yong said annoyed

"He he he he ......... see namja face was being jealous and resentful of this, aigo aigo ......" teased min na

"Oemmaaaaaa .........."

° ° ° ° ° °

"Enjoyed a wonderful night huh?" question suddenly made bom was surprised and immediately turn on the light who had been a dark room. Bom can see Ji Yong who was standing while smoking in the blacony at their room. Bom walked over and stood beside ji yong

"You haven't slept?"

"Not your business" Ji Yong replied curtly.

"Ne you true" bom replied then walked into the room.

"stop approached my cousin!" ji yong's words making bom stopped her step.

"What do you mean?" asked bom didn't understand

"You approach him definitely because you wants his money, right? Stop it, dont hurt my cousin"

"Kwon ji yong-ssi I dont understand what you're talking about but I firmly right, I'm be friend with Seung Hyun was not because of the money but because he is your cousin and again, he is closer to me first" said bom tried to hold back her emotions.

"Tch, I met so many yeoja's like you, you dont have to be acting in front of me" ji yong said sarcastically

"Up to you" bom replied resignedly and walked into the bathroom

"How long would you be playing a game huh?" asked ji yong is not satisfied with bom's attitude of resigned.

"What do you mean?"

"You have a husband but you still often go home late at night and early morning you out only to meet your affair and now my cousin choi seung hyun. Park bom-ssi stop playing the man"

PLAKKK!!!!!!!

"Dont say something that you yourself dont know the truth of it" bom said with tears start falling from her beautiful eyes.

"You dare slap me!!! You!!!!"

"Ne ...... you didn't receive? Want to slap me too? Go ahead, I will not reply to you" as she closed her eyes ready to receive punches from Ji Yong who now raised his hand and get ready to slap bom. But somehow Ji yong was not able to hurt that yeoja physically and he immediately dropped his hands.

"Damn you!" ji yong said then walked out of their room.

"Kwon ji yong, until when are you going to say things that hurt me?" asked bom without notice ji yong. Ji yong sighed and glanced bom who stand back him.

"Until ............... until you not become kwon family daughter-in-law ...... until you get out of this house and ....... until you get out of my life forever "Ji Yong replied and left slumped bom who now not able to withstand the pain in her heart, bom crying and holding her chest ....

"I couldn't oemma ..... hiks hiks hiks I cant hold it anymore oemma ................. ......"

° ° ° ° ° ° °

Since that night, ji yong and bom relationship becomes increasingly cold. They will not even look at each other even though they are in the same room.

Ji yong spent his time by hanging out in some club and go home in the morning and sometimes he didn't come home.

 Tut ...... Tut......Tut......

"Yeoboseo oemma, say what oemma want to say, I'm busy" said Ji Yong who is now in his office.

(Ji yong you back to your old life again? Whenever you turn, remember you've got a wife now) said choi min na rebuked ji yong by phone, ji yong scratched his head that doesn't itch

"Oemma already finished? I'm busy" said Ji Yong

( well ............ we talk of this at home, today you have to return quickly arasso!!)

"Ok" said Ji Yong then turned back to his work.

  Tut ....... tut ......tut ......

"Yeoboseo"

(Ji yongieeee ....... I miss you babe)

"Kiko?"

(Yup ^ ^ where are you babe?)

"I'm working, where are you?"

(Guess what? ........ I'm in seoul ha ha ha ha ..... babe you've finished work? Come here, I was in 'paradise club')

ji yong then look at the clock, 20:30

("Gee, it's late" ji yong said in the liver)

"Well, I'll be right there" said Ji Yong and end the conversation and prepare mess papers neatly on the table. after that he went out to the club where kiko located. he entered the club and look for kiko, he smiled and walked over to kiko sitting at the bar. He hugged her from behind

"Ji yongie"

" have Been waiting for?"

"Not well ..... he he he he would like a drink?"

"Of course" and ji yong ordering drinks but his eyes open widened when he saw a familiar yeoja.

("Park Bom? ....... She worked here? Impossible" ji yong said to himself)

His eyes never left park bom gestures who duty as a cashier. Curiosity is so high makes ji yong approached bom

"Park bom" calling ji yong, bom the caller and how surprised she was when she saw who standing in front her.

"Ji ........ji yong ......"

"You work here?"

"............... Ne"

"so this is the reason you come home so late?"

"......... Ne"

"Then where are you going in the morning?"

"................. I worked as a paper girl"

"MWO? Are you crazy? You do 3 jobs in one day ...... Park bom what happened?"

".............. You already know the reason, right?" asked bom back while staring ji yong's eyes who in silent now then he nodded slowly, of course he knows why bom did all of this, it is all for the sake of bom' family debt.

"I'll talk to oemma to immediately deliver the divorce latter so that you are free from this crazy thing" Ji Yong said then he immediately left the club, leaving confusion kiko is now looking for him.

° ° ° ° °

"Oemma oemma ..................."

"Oemma here, wae ji?" min na wondering who apparently was in ji yong's Appa workroom.

"are oemma know, bom now working in the club and she also delivering newspapers, she did 3 jobs a day " reports ji yong

"Delivering newspapers? Oemma just know she works in the club"

"MWO? oemma know it? Oemma Why not forbid her?" ji yong asked not understand

"she did it for her family ji"

"What oemma not pity her? Oemma please, stop this game. Oemma already made her life so miserable " please ji yong

"no ji , not oemma who make her life miserable, but you"

"I? This Marriage is oemma idea"

"My idea indeed. Was all done because oemma sure park bom is most yeoja appropriate for you"

"Oemma stop, I cant love her." ji yong said pleading sense of his oemma.

"You cant or you dont dare to admit that you've fallen in love with her"

"I dont understand oemma"

"One month. Oemma give you one month to know your feelings to bom, open your heart to bom and we have seen during this month of what you really love her or not. If no, oemma will give divorce letter and oemma myself to be take care both of you divorce and her family must immediately pay the debt when her appa will go to jail soon. but if yes ........ " said min na

"What if yes?" ji yong asked curious greeting continuation

"When you really have fallen in love then, reception party will be celebrated, you two go to honeymoon and promptly give me so many many grandchildren ^ ^" said Min na with her happy face.

"Cruelest idea, oemma" said Ji Yong

"How? You accept this challenge?" asked min na

Ji yong silent, consider his oemma words just now, he really doesn't want to engage in his oemma's dangerous game but he also can not bear to see bom had to work so hard for her family debt and again ......... and again he also wants to determine whether a park bom is able to make his fell in love ....

"I accept the challenge oemma" ji yong said firmly, min na smiling

"Deal"

Can take 1 month to make a kwon ji yong fall in love?