Chapter 19

.........And I Love You
"Next week we all holiday together to Jeju island. So, take your time. We will be there for a week." said mr.kwon

"What holiday appa and why so suddenly? I'm Busy" responsibility ji yong and refused his appa vacation plans.

"Ne uncle, I am also currently working on a project so it looks like I cant come" replied seung hyun

"how about you bom?" asked min na

"Eh? Me? I .................... I think I also didnt participate because I work" bom replied cautiously afraid of offending her parents-in-law.

"Mmmm mmmmm ....... so its all busy and cant come holiday together." mr.kwon said nodding understand.

"Appa and oemma are gone. Consider this second honeymoon ha ha ha ha ...." said Ji Yong

"How can we go to second honeymoon while we were the only son never go honeymoon" said mr.kwon glancing ji yong stopped laughing.

"Bommi-a, did you ever go to Jeju island?" asked min na

"Ne oemma, several times" replied bom.

"How? What you like about Jeju island?" asked min na again.

"Hmmmm, its beautiful beaches as well ..... its beautiful scenery and its delicious food ....... ^ ^ ah when considering that all I so want to go there again ....."

"that's right. Don't think about yout job, oemma will talk to your boss to give you permission ^ ^" said min na happy

"Oemma trap her in order to participate ?" ji yong asked incredulously

"No, bom herself said she wanted to go. Right bom?"

"Eh? Ah it ........."

"So you want to go to Jeju island bom? Aunt, I will come too" responsible seung hyun.

"you said you busy working on a project?" asked ji yong incredulously seung hyun changed his mind so quickly.

"I will ask my assistant to handle that job for me" replied seung hyun relaxed.

"We'll play on the beach too and bom, then dont forget to bring your swimsuits also,alright" said min na again.

"Uh, bom wearing swimsuit?" seung hyun asked, staring at bom

"Of course seung hyun-a, we will be playing on the beach" replied min na relaxed, her eyes glancing ji yong is silent as to think of something.

"Later you two can enjoy the sunset over there" said min na again.

"Both? Me and bom? May I? Yippeee ...... bommi-a, I'll invite you to enjoy the underwater scenery" seung hyun said excitedly telling a plan they would do in Jeju island later.

"Ok already at breaking it, next week we will go and ji yong ....... you sure dont want to come?" ask mr kwon once again.

"Molla .... I'll see my schedule" said Ji Yong. Min na smiled at ji yong willing but shy to say it.

2 days before the holiday ....

"What it is not too much?" ji yong asked when he saw bom packed some clothes into a suitcase.

"Of course not, we will be there for a week so I had to bring a change of clothes, right? Oh yes, I forgot the swimsuit mmmmm ...... Where I keep it huh???? Ah this is it" says bom smiles after find her swimsuits.

"You'll wear it?" asked ji yong

"Ne, wae? Is there something wrong?"

"Ani ......................... but I guess it was too open, you would look like wearing underwear"

"Really? Didnt all swimsuits like this? I dont have one peace model...."

"............... You dont have to wear a swimsuits, right?"

"Eh? How is it possible to play at the beach without a swimsuits?"

"You can wear a tank top and hot pants ah ani, you should also wear a cloth so the skin doesnt burn your legs"

"...................... You're really weird. I didnt understand you"

".............................. I dont mean anything, I'm just giving advice to you alone. Indeed" replied ji yong embarrassed looked by bom.

° ° ° ° ° ° °

In kiko's apartment .....

"So you are not able to accompany me for a walk? Oh Ji, you are too busy until no time for me ............ I'm tired. Enough!" kiko said then cut the conversation on the phone.

"Hmmm, look like ji yong tried to avoid me .... every time I want to meet, he always gave reasons of work and work .... Dont tell me she has a girlfriend??? Oh no, I'll find out what he's going on .... "

° ° ° ° ° ° °

"Bommi-aaa, you ready??" Call seung hyun

"Ne ..... I come"

"What that weight? Here I get you" seung hyun said and took bom suitcase.

"Gomawo"

"Already prepared bom? Kajja" said min na then get in the car.

"We're going, kajja!!!" seung hyun said.

"Wait!!!!"

"Ji yong?" said they are compact (except bom.)

"Will you guys leave me?"

"You said you didnt join it?" asked min na surprised.

"I changed my mind" Ji Yong said then get in the car to the airport.

("plan A has been successful now living plan B, he he he he" said min na to herself )

"Oemma why smiled to yourself?" ji yong asked surprised.

"Ani, oemma glad our family went on vacation together ^ ^"

Jeju Island ........

"Wuahhh!!! So beautiful" said bom were looking at a view of the beach from the terrace of their villa.

"Bommi-a, then we'll be right there. Over there more beautiful scenery" said seung hyun.

"Later, are you not tired? We still have a week here, lets resting first." said min na

"Ji yong and bom your rooms on the second floor" obvious min na

"Ne oemma" replied bom

" bom and ji yong same room?" asked seung hyun

"Of course, there is something wrong?" asked min na

"Yes, they're not real couple. I think bom better just sleep next to my room" said seung hyun.

"What do you mean they are not a real couple ? They were officially husband and wife as a legitimate religion and state" responsibility min na doesnt accept.

"But they dont love each other aunt." seung hyun protest.

"Wae seung hyun-a, you want bom sleeping next to your room then at midnight you can knock the door." ji yong said sarcastically.

"Ani, my intention is not so" seung hyun replied awkwardly.

"Seung hyun-a, however ji yong is still valid as my husband so I'm going to sleep the same room with him" replied bom and walked to her and ji yong room.

"You dirty mind ...... tsk tsk tsk" said Ji Yong with his sardonic smile.

They passed with happy holidays, min na trying to run her plans to make bom and ji yong enjoy the vacation together, but the plan didnt always run smoothly because seung hyun always near bom as if seung hyun disagree that bom and ji yong spend time together. One thing that makes min na very happy and it was beyond her plans are when they play on the beach. ji yong always covered bom's body with a jacket and a scarf that is wrapped bom swimsuits that make bom look very y to be looks normal. Ji yong not like seung hyun eyes staring bom without blinking. Min na sure ji yong've fallen in love with bom but ji yong just too proud to admit it. And this task min na to make ji yong say his love to bom.

"Ah lovely evening ...... see ya! That star is so beautiful" said bom as they walked to a restaurant for dinner together.

"Ne, if you want to later on after dinner we can go that way, there it is more beautiful scenery" said seung hyun.

"Really? I want" replied bom happy. Min na galnces Ji yong silent with his sullen face.

"Bommi-a, where your favorite place in this jeju island?" asked min na

"Favorite place? .......... Oh, if her regular night like this I like to sit on the rocks over there (pointing at the place in question), hear the sound of the waves and see wonderful stars ..... . "

"Why are you not there " said min na

"Right, we're go there bom." seung hyun said spirit.

"Not with you, seung hyun-a" said min na

"Wae aunt? I also want to go to the place bom said earlier" protest seung hyun

"No, there are things I want to talk with you and tonight let bom and ji yong who goes together" min na said firmly. Bom and Ji Yong looked at each other for a moment and then continued to eat their dinner.

° ° ° ° ° °

Bom and ji yong walk down the beach, they were both silent not a single word uttered from their lips. Upon arriving at the place on purpose, bom was sitting on a large rock and she looked ji yong standing beside her.

"Sit ji" said bom. Ji yong was followed by sitting next to bom.

"Just close your eyes and listen to the sound of the waves" said bom and started to close her eyes. Ji Yong looked at bom that was closing her eyes and started to follow what bom said. Hear the rustling sound of soothing waves.

"Where did you find this place? You're not from around here"

"My appa who brought me here, every time was appa always took me to this place. Rates of the beautiful stars ........."

"You like a star?"

"Ne, ah gomawo for a bracelet that you gave to me"

"You like it?"

"Ne, I like what else there have a star as ornament"

" stars? I dont know it"

"Ne there, the star as the hook bracelet"

"Oh, why dont you wear it?"

"I'm afraid I will lost it. Would I wear it at any given moment"

"It was an ordinary bracelet, its price is not too expensive"

"But it is very precious to me because it was the first thing that you gave to me" said bom, Ji Yong looked deeply into bom's eyes. Ji Yong can see the seriousness and sincerity in bom's beuatiful eyes.

In other place...

"Where are they? Aunt tricked me. She wants to separate me with bom. I'm not going to let them together, ji yong will definitely make bom cry." seung hyun said, his eyes looked around the beach and the rocks trying to find bom and ji yong figure.

"Seung hyun-ssi!"

"Kiko? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to meet ji yong"

"Huh? Ji Yong told you to come here?"

"No, I seek to know myself. I wanted to surprise him ha ha ha ha ......."

"I have a bad feeling about this" seung hyun said softly

"Huh? What do you speak it?" kiko asked confused.

"Nothing" seung hyun said then walked away kiko who apparently followed him from behind.

"Ji Yong!!!" Call kiko running fast approaching Ji yong and bom that were sitting while talking.

"Kiko?" ji yong said surprised to see the arrival kiko

"You park bom? Why are you together? What happen this?" kiko asked confused.

"Bommi let go" said seung hyun take bom's hands. She goes follow seung hyun steps and leave them alone.

"Where did you know I was here?" ji yong asked not happy

"You dont need to know how I know you are here and what is this???? You with park bom, she's seung hyun girlfriend."

"she's not seung hyun girlfriend"

"Oh so you're telling me she's your girlfriend, right?"

"No, she's not my girlfriend"

"Then why are you here with her? You go to Jeju island alone with her? Thus it is because you turned cold on me? , I'll give her a lesson" says kiko full of emotion

"Keep your word. I'm here not alone with her, our family came here."

"We? A family? Ji What do you mean? You make me confused"

"Park bom is my wife"

"What??? Are you kidding me?"

"No, I and park bom has been married for 3 months"

"T-three months?? Why did you lie to me? So when we met back in the gallery, then you ..... you married?"

"Yes, I'm sorry kiko" ji yong said regretfully.

Plakkk!!!!!

"I hate you!"

° ° ° ° °

"Why park bom come back home with you? Where is ji yong?" asked min na surprised see seung hyun came back home with bom.

"Mianhae oemma, I'm tired. I'm going to my room" said bom bowed politely and walked to her room.

"What happened?" asked min na

"Kiko came to see Ji Yong" replied seung hyun, he sat on the couch and looked seriously into min na

"Kiko? ji yong's girlfriend? Why is she here?"

"Molla, ji yong making bom cry again. Aunt, I cant let bom injured like that. Aunt, free park bom of this unhappy marriage" pleaded seung hyun.

"But ............"

"Aunt, please!"

What about the next???