Chapter 3

.........And I Love You
no one would want to marry with someone who is not in love, what else had we never met him before. as well as park bom , when she heard her family business went bankrupt. Her heart is very sad and grow sad again when her parents told her that she must marry the son of kwon family. she can refuse the wedding, bom balked at this wedding early but after knowing what is going on to risk her family received if bom refuse the wedding, made bom like or not she must receive that wedding. may be with this way she can help her family, that why bom willing to leave her career as a manager in a biggest gallery inseoul and choose to marry someone who is not known. bom looked around her once again, she was sitting on the couch there's room, this is their first night but unfortunately it was the first night in her live alone.

"Cold ............" said bom then she walked toward the wardrobe but she stopped her steps when she remembered ji young warning her to not touch all the things in the room, bom back to the couch and opened her suitcase which is located next to the sofa, she pulled her sweater and be her right as a blanket.

° ° ° ° ° ° °

"he didnt go home" she said softly bom looked toward the bed still looks neat.

° ° ° ° ° °

"oemma , Appa morning" bom greeting politely to her parents-in-law

"bom morning, let's breakfast" said mrs.kwon friendly

"where's ji young ?" asked mr.kwon who not look ji young

"hmmmm, ji young ..............." bom hesitate to continue her speech

"are ji young go and not come home yet until now?" asked mr.kwon, bom nodded slowly

"aish this kid, how come he left his wife on the first night" said mr.kwon upset

"bom-a, mianhae. ji young leave you alone" said mrs.kwon with her sorry face.

"Gwhenchana" bom replied and smiled sweetly at her parents-in-law.

"See, you're so pretty and nice. Ji young will regret it if you leave him " mrs.kwon said

"I'm not going to leave him. until my family debt is paid off, I will still be here" said park bom firmly.