Chapter 4

.........And I Love You
"You're back?" bom asked her husband but ji young just silent and dont care about her question. Ji Young opened the wardrobe, take a clothes and walked to the bathroom. bom can only be quiet look at her husband's activities.

"Hmmm, have you eaten?" asked bom still trying to communicate with her husband who was standing in front of a mirror. ji young glancing sharply at to bom, then walk would leave the room but ji young stopped in front of bom

"Stop your friendly affectation, until whenever I would never think of you as my wife" Ji young said sarcastically and left bom down quietly, her heart is very sad.

° ° ° ° °

since that day, Ji Young rare home. when did he just go home to change clothes and then go again. ji young never slept in his bed, sometimes he comes home in the morning only to breakfast together and want to show on his parents if he were home.

° ° ° ° °

bom look at the stars which shine so beautiful, this is which one of bom activities. she is extremely lonely. Her mother-in-law is a famous diamond businessman and his father-in-law is the commissioner of the companies 'G-Yongchi' with Ji Young as managing director. kwon family is great not it? bom spent more of her time in the flower garden or sometimes chatted with the sarvant at the big house.

° ° ° ° ° °

"Mina Kwon will inaugurate its latest gallery this Sunday, are you going?" Mrs.kwon asked ji young when they were breakfast together.

"of course oemma, if I didnt go she would have yelled at me later. Oemma and Appa did not go?" responsible ji young as he imagined fierce nature of his cousin.

"No, oemma have social gathering while appa, he was playing golf with the appointment of his friend" replied mrs.kwon giving reasons.

"But you could go with her and you must introduction bom to mina " said Mrs.kwon

"Why should i go with her? Oemma I dont want to" reject ji young

"Wae ji young-a, she's your wife" question Mr.kwon who had been silent

"......... But appa" (in cut by Mrs.kwon)

"Already decided, Bommie-a this sunday you will go to the gallery opening by mina kwon, she is the nephew of appa so you should get to know her, right" said Mrs.kwon, bom just nodded slowly not dare answer or reject their words.

° ° ° ° °

bom staring at her shadow on mirror. Today she wore a yellow dress with long black hair she made sideways makes her look so pretty. bom down the stairs to greet her parents-in-law and ji young who was waiting in the living room.

"Oh Bommie-a, you're very beautiful at all" said Mrs.kwon make bom shy smile. Mr.kwon friendly smile on bom while ji young only glancing than last stand

"Let's go" he said brief. bom immediately excused on her parents-in-law and then walked into ji young luxury car. what will happen there????