Chapter 10

.........And I Love You
"Welcome home bommi ......" welcome choi min na

"You must be tired, I'll tell the driver to lift your suitcase to your room" said choi min na then she told her employees.

Bom saw ji yong in the room who just out from bathroom.

"Ah, Ji yongie. Starting today bommi will stay with us again, bommi rest please" said Choi Min na then walked out of the room.

Ji Yong did not say anything and walked out of the room but stopped his step by the sound of park bom

"I'll keep my clothes in the wardrobe and .... I'll sleep on the bed" ji yong glanced bom momentarily then throw his sight in the other direction.

"Up to you." then walked out of the room.

"Calm bom ..... Calm ...... you must get through all of him ......" Bom said quietly as she rubbed her chest.

° ° ° ° °

At night at dinner time,

"Bommi-a, oemma very glad you came back to this house. Oh yes, there is a good time to both of you going to honey moon alone in order to be more familiar and hopefully ....... After return have the result ^ ^"

"what oemma mean?" ji yong asked confused

"Well oemma really hope bommi get pregnant and give birth to a child from you ....."

"It is impossible, oemma"

"Why not? Every couple married it is only logical you have children, right?"

"I can be sure it will not happen" Ji Yong replied firmly.

"alright, then when you leave honey moon?"

"I cant, I'm busy"

"Ji yong!"

"Yeobo never mind, dont force him" said his father.

"gomawo Appa for understand me, I'm full." ji yong said then got up and walked away.

° ° ° ° °

a few days later,

"Bommi you sure dont want to come?"

"Ne oemma"

"alright, I will go to the salon by myself. Be good at home with Ji-yong, okay"

"Ne oemma, be careful on the road"

after choi min na go bom immediately ran to ji yong's workroom who located in front of their room.

"Ji yong"

"Hey, can you knock the door first" said Ji yng with didnt like tone.

"This is important, your oemma already gone to the salon. Could we start our plan?"

" where is my appa?"

" your appa going to play golf with his friends."

"Good. Let's do it"

then they walked over to ji yong's parents roon, opened quietly and quickly entered

"You are looking for clothes closet, I will find it in the drawer" Ji yong said then they immediately dispersed.

meanwhile ......

"Ah, my wallet leave at home. Ahn su ki, back home now there were missed" she command to the driver.

Arriving at her house, choi min na rushed to her room .....

cklekk .............

"Ji yong! What are you doing?"

"Oemma"

"Park bom?"

"..................."

° ° ° ° ° °

"Oh cheongman untrustworthy, my son and daughter-in-law went into my room without permission and wants to steal"

"We dont steal, we are just looking for divorce letter" said Ji yong

"Oh so you two compact only to steal the divorce letter tsk tsk tsk tsk ....... is unbelievable."

"Oemma, I and park bom have agreed to divorce so as good as oemma give the letter to us."

"Andwe,I never give it to you. If you can manage it, you find yourself and oemma can make sure you will never find the letter" said na choi min and left to them.

"How is this? Look like the letter was not save in the house." said park bom that already been silent.

"................... We think of any other way"

° ° ° ° °

"Oh really makes me upset. Brave they both want to steal the divorce letter" said Choi Min na while she had been disalon.

****Drtttttttt ........... ****

"Yeoboseo ...... oh lee na yong, what is it? ......... Really? How long he would stay in korea? ............ Uh, you I want me to find a apartment for him? ............................. ah he better stay at my home ....... . ne if seung hyun staying at my house, I will be taking care of him ......... Really? ok, you say it first to him. I will wait you call........ . "

a few moments later ....... choi min na phone vibrate back ...

"Yeoboseo .......... oh choi seung ...... ne better you stay with us alone, ji yong definitely happy ........... when you will come ? ............ 2 days again? Ok, I will pick you up at the airport .... bye ...... "

("This would be a good plan to me when seung hyun stay at home ........")

What choi min na plans to the next?