Chapter 18

.........And I Love You
"are you alright, bom?" seung hyun asked when they were in the car.

"Ne"

"Aish, I dont believe ji yong has been cheating and he didnt feel guilty when he see you earlier" seung hyun said grimly. bom sighed and her eyes looked out the window.

"Bommi-a, you love each other, right?" asked seung hyun, bom turned,

"Why do you ask?"

"....... Ani, I just dont believe a namja who already has a perfect wife like you still cheat"

"I'm not perfect, seung hyun-a you dont overdo it"

"Ani I speak the truth, all of which namja dream about a yeoja all there is to figure your self bom, I mean it"

".......... Gomawo" they were silent for a moment

"Bommi-a, what would you do next? Did you guys getting a divorce?"

"................ Molla"

° ° ° ° °

"Why only a minute? Dont you stay here?" kiko asked surprised as Ji Yong was only briefly in her apartment

"I'm going to work tomorrow"

"You usually go to work right away, your coat in the wadrobe, right?" kiko asked not satisfied with ji yong's reasons.

"Another time,alright, bye" said Ji Yong and out of kiko's apartment.

"He didnt even kiss me, today he's weird" complained kiko

° ° ° °

ji yong opened the bedroom door and slowly walked over a yeoja sleeping soundly, Ji Yong smiled and he pulled out a small box from his jacket pocket and placed the box on the table lamp beside the bed.

"Happy birthday park bom" Ji Yong said softly, he noticed that bom had fallen asleep face, tiny lips ....... slowly he brought his face closer to bom's face but failed to do it because bom sudden move to replace Her sleeping position, again ji yong smiling looking at bom's cute sleeping face.

"Gee, I almost kissed her ....." Ji Yong said softly, he staring bom's beautiful face.

("I'm not sure about my feeling but there is still time ............... 2 more weeks to convince this heart, bom ..........." said Ji Yong in to himself ) ji yong walked off bom and walk into the dressing room and change his clothes.

° ° ° ° °

"Morning every body, oh ji yong you at home too huh" said seung hyun and sitting in front of ji yong.

"Oh yes, you guys yesterday going to watching movies, right?" asked min na

"Of course aunt, and guess who we met there?" asked seung hyun back.

"Who?" asked min na curious

"Ji yong and his girlfriend" seung hyun said, glowering at ji yong.

"MWO? G-girlfriend? Ji yong you have a girlfriend? Did you forget that you're married huh?" asked min na angrily.

"Did not I already say .............. before oemma, this marriage was not me who want" said Ji Yong, Ji yong sigh heavy.

"So you married not because of mutual love?" seung hyun asked curious. all was silent, no one answered seung hyun's question.

" have Been married a few months, you also sleep in the same room .... still no love? ........... You dont have ? God ji, you very stupid man, you know" seung hyun said.

"You would do the same thing when you're in my position right now" said Ji Yong.

"No, if I was your position, I would leave that yeoja and will faithful to my wife" seung hyun replied firmly.

"Good answer seung hyun-a, if only ji yong minded like you ......" said min na glancing ji yong being exchanged looks with seung hyun.

"do you like park bom?"

"Yup"

".......... You can approach her from now on"

"Kwon ji yong!!! Park Bom not a thing who you think you can be left huh? You outrageous ji" said mr.kwon who dont like ji yong's attitude.

"And what should I do appa? I'm tired of this. Undergo life with people who I dont love" answered Ji Yong gave reasons

"You can learn to love her right? Ji, bom is perfect woman. Open your eyes and your heart ji" said seung hyun

"Whether, I've tried it and I'm sure it will not work" ji yong said in a tone of voice softened

"do you really love kiko mazuhara?" seung hyun asked again.

"............ Ne. (I'm sure I love kiko)" Ji Yong replied firmly.

"........... It is clear all of this aunt, if ji yong cant love park bom, marriage without love impossible to continued?" seung hyun said, min na silent. Min na looked park bom who just bowed silent while slicing bread on her plate without eat it.

"You right seung hyun ........................ I would think it a way out of this problem" replied min na.

"Park bom dont be sad, if this namja not exist you still have me who love you. I will always be there for you" seung hyun said firmly.

'S-seung hyun-a, you dont need to do that. I'm fine "replied bom

"No, I'm serious bom" seung hyun replied firmly. His eyes looked seriously at bom.

("Seung hyun really love park bom. If I agree to this then divorce afterwards seung hyun will definitely approach park bom and would marry her ..... and ...... park bom will be Choi family law, it means she will be My niece ..... andwe andwe .... this should not happen "said min na to herself)

"I know the solutions ......" said Min na open sound. Everyone in that room look at her with full of curious look.

"How is ................. ji yong and park bom went honey moonnnnn"

"Oemma!!!"

"Aunt!"

"Good idea yeobo ^ ^"

".............??????"

talks finish with the words of min na, ji yong and seung hyun immediately left the dining room, both of them face's seem dissatisfied with the idea of ​​min na just now.

"I could not go on a honeymoon with her"

"I will not let you go alone with her"

.............

A few days later .....

"Look what I brought" min na said while showing a bottle that she held. Currently they are gathered in the living room.

"What's aunt?"

"You're not curious ji?"

"Ne, what it oemma?"

"This ....... herb from rural, oemma's friend who gave this to oemma. they Said the drug is highly efficacious"

"What drug is it?" seung hyun asked curious

"This is not for you seung hyun-a, for ji yong"

"For me? I'm not sick"

"Tsk tsk tsk ...... taking pain medication should not sick?"

"And for what I take medicine that is not clear?"

"You want to know the efficacy of this drug? An hour before bedtime, you drink one small glass and a few minutes later the drug will react" clear min na

"React? what drug is that? fillip Drugs?" said seung hyun guess

"Oemma!!! Oemma give me a fillip drugs? Oemma, I'm not impotent" ji yong said annoyed.

"Oemma nothing says you're impotent, and this is not really a fillip drugs" explained min na

"So what thats drugs?" ji yong asked again.

"Tonic ....... later, by taking this medicine you will be excited and after entry will be strengthened and will flourish in bom's uterus and .........." (cut by ji yong)

"Oemma!!!!! I told you I dont love park bom and I dont want to go on a honeymoon with her and now I dont want having with her" said Ji Yong.

"............. You are not interested with bom?" seung hyun asked while demonstrating bom's perfect body bath Spanish guitar.

"you sure ji?" seung hyun asked once again.

"ne... ne I'm sure" Ji Yong replied firmly.

"Ohhhh, tsk tsk tsk tsk .... a namja not interested in yeoja who has perfect legs, super pretty face, chest ........... ( he glanced ji yong again) you sure you are not interested? What you ............... "

"Aish, dont look at me like that, I'm normal" answered Ji yong is uncomfortable to be stared at by seung hyun.

"I want go to my work room. the air is very hot here" ji yong said then stood up and walked to his work room.

"Fortunately no park bom , if bom here, she would also be embarrassed of you praise so" said min na.

"He he he he ...... but ji yong looks begin to hot, look like he dont need your medicinr, aunt he he he he ....."

"You're right, base ji yong stubborn"

° ° ° ° ° °

In Ji yong's work room he was reading some project proposals for further work, but how hard it is to concentrate on the content propasal still seung hyun words always rang in his ears.

"Seung hyun damn ..ahhhhhh!!!!!"

A few hours later .......

"you back home?"

"Omo! You make me surprised. Why not turn on the light?" said bom while turn on lights. Ji yong who had been standing at balcony now walking to the bed and lay down. He saw bom that was still wearing her office uniform walking to the bedside, put her bag and walked to the dressing room, ji yong continue to pay attention to bom that was wearing a tight skirt and coat,

("She's so y ............. oh what I'm doing, Arghhh!")

"are you alright?"asked bom that have been change her clothes, she looked confused to ji yong who scratching and pulling his hair like a depression.

"Ah, ani. I-I'm sleepy. Good night" Ji Yong said and lay back to bom.

" Gomawo......... gomawo for tje gift, very beautiful" said bom softly. even if ji yong didnt answer but there is a big smile tugging at ji yong's lips.

continue ..........