Chapter 11

.........And I Love You
Incheon Airport

"My dear nephew, choi seung hyun" welcome choi min na then embraced choi seung hyun who newly arrived from America.

in the car ........

"Aunt, why the sudden you asked me to stay at your home? Usually when I was in a business trip in korea, aunt always rent a apartment for me"

"Oh aunt had changed my mind ......... he he he he anyways aunt wants to introduce you to ji yong's wife"

"ji yong married? Why my parents did not tell me."

"ah Ji yong just doing simple wedding ceremony alone, later on when surely all of his receptions in invited"

"so yeah ....."

° ° ° ° ° °

"park bom ...... Park bom!" Call choi min na. soon bom came over to them.

"Here bom, introduce choi seung hyun .... this, my nephew. Well seung hyun, this park bom, ji yong's wife" said Choi Min na introduced them both. seung hyun friendly smile as well as bom. seung hyun's eyes could not be separated from park bom figure, see seung hyun reaction make min na happy smiles.

"Bommi-a, where's ji yong?"

"Ji yong was out, oemma"

"so yes, let's aunt show where your room seung hyun. You must be tired ^ ^"

"aunt ........ where ji yong met with bom?" asked seung hyun as they walked toward seung hyun room.

"Wae seung hyun-a?"

"Ani ..................... she's beautiful aunt, I also want to have a wife like her he he he he ....."

"Well this is your room, please rest seung hyun ..... oh yes, aunt allows you be friend with bom but remember! Dont let yourself fall in love with her because she is the wife of your cousin arasso"

"yes aunt, I understand"

° ° ° ° °

"choi seung hyun ma bro ........ how are you? been almost 3 years we didnt meet" ji yong greetings when they meet for dinner.

"Yeah, I'm good man. Others how news of them?"

"Not much changed, seung ri is still a famous artist who is super busy, dae sung is still taking care of his business in Japan and yong bae, as usual ... busy taking care of his agency ^ ^"

"I heard yong bae's agency now have more advanced rapidly "

" yup, and I can be sure we cant reunite with them ha ha ha ha ...... "

"How long will you take care of your business here, seung hyun?" asked mr.kwon

"around 3-5 months uncle, I have a mega project that we have to work it in seoul and I want to handle it directly"

"ne, it would be great if you handle it directly, it means you are responsible leader"

" bommi .........., why are you silent? " seung hyun asked that apparently noticed he'd been bom

"Bommi?? Did you've met her before" ji yong asked surprised.

"Oh we just met a few hours ago, what's strange?" asked seung hyun on ji yong

"........ not" ("new meet've called her all that familiar" ji yong said to himself)

Without they apparently realizing choi min na been watching ji yong gestures that began to show the reaction like 'dont like' of seung hyun attitude to bom.

° ° ° ° °

"bommi, you going to work?" seung hyun asked when they breakfast together.

"Ne"

"where you work?"

"G-Market"

"is not that a subsidiary Giyongchi? You certainly have an important role there?"

"No, I work as a regular office employee"

"Really? ......... Oh I know, you would prefer a low profile so that the people there dont you it"

"..................... "

"I'm done" ji yong said and stood up,seung hyun glanced bom who still relaxed eating her breakfast.

"Ji yong, you dont wait bom?" asked seung hyun seen ji yong is walking out of the house and dont listen to seung hyun word.

"Gwenchana Seung hyun-ssi, I usually go to work by bus." responsible bom.

"MWO? Aunt, why let this beautiful yeoja ride the bus alone? Later what if someone teased? Why not just buy a car for her"

"you're right seung hyun, bommi-a you say to ji yong if you want a car. He must will buy you one "said min na with a spirit tone, this is a good idea to reproduce the interaction between bom and ji yong.

"A-Aniya, I dont need a car, I'd rather take the bus" bom rejected. Seung Hyun looked bom last moment he sighed

"how come ji yong let his wife go to work alone ......... and how come I let you ride the bus alone, I'll take your" seung hyun said

"no need , Seung hyun-ssi cheongmal not have to "

" do not be ashamed to bommi me, I am your brother in law is so ..... let me you okay "bom cant argue greeting seung hyun wants to continue forcing her , bom look into choi min na smiling at her and nodded slowly.

("This is a great step to examine your feelings and ji yong, bom" min na said to herself)

° ° ° ° °

"mwo, you deliver bom to the office?" ji yong asked when they were in blacony home.

"Ne, oh ji .... How come you let a beautiful wife like her was riding the bus alone. Namja on the bus will certainly glance at her and tease .... andwe andwe I could not let it continue to happen." responsible seung hyun made Ji yong silent.

"I really envy you ji, had a beautiful wife as park bom. She's so perfect man" continued seung hyun

"are you like park bom?" ji yong asked suddenly. Seung Hyun looked over and give a small smile to saw ji yong serious attitude

"I'm sure all namja who met park bom would fall in love with her. Oh I know, you must be jealous of me, right?" seung hyun said teasing ji yong made him nervous.

"ani..............., only ........... seung hyun, what would you do if one day I and bom divorced?"

"You guys getting a divorce? Ji you serious?" seung hyun asked in surprise.

"it............... I just say 'if' and not necessarily happen that fast"

".................. I dont know what you thinking, ji. Park bom is very beautiful and I'm sure she has a pretty heart too and if I were you I will love and keep my beloved wife .......... and if you divorced........................... when it was actually happening ................ I will approach her.......and......and will make her to be my wife .... " seung hyun replied firmly.

"...................."

("He's really been seriously interested in park bom" ji yong said to himself)

what ji yong do for the next, to continue seeking divorce letter in hide by choi min na and soon divorced with park bom or tmaintain park bom who begin approached by his cousin choi seung hyun .....