Chapter 15

.........And I Love You
"You're back, bommi?"

"Eomma"

"ne, you come home so night"

"................ it .......... ah t-there was a bit of unfinished work he he he ...... "

"So yes, you must be tired. let resting ^ ^"

"ne oemma goodnight"

° ° ° ° ° °

today is the first day bom work at the club. to save time after work, bom went straight to the club and replace it with a uniform club. Mr.song the owner of the club accidentally put bom as a cashier so bom doesn't have to face the namja's masher. bom working in the club began at 7pm-2 am and bom had arrived home in the morning at 3 am and wake up at 6.30 morning to go to the office. so bom keep on elapsed time and bom even though tired but trying to be strong for her family.

° ° ° ° ° °

cleck .........

ji yong its entry into the dark room, looking for the light switch and pressed it. ji yong looking at empty bed

"she doesnt go home again? where she really is. it's already day 4th she was not home but ..... every morning she is always there, are she went clubbing? seems like she's not a woman like that. what ..... she went with seung hyun? " and ji yong out of the room and walked toward to seung hyun's room and knock it softly. shortly afterwards seung hyun opened his bedroom door.

"Wae ji? it's Already 1 am" said Seung hyun as he rubbed his eyes still feels heavy to open.

"Hmmm, ani just want to see you alone" said Ji Yong reasoned

"huh? Drunk huh? There looking for your wife alone!" seung hyun said upset her room and slammed the door.

"Seung hyun at home, so ........ arg why I should not worry so ..... haiz" ji yong said annoyed and walked back to his room, swapping clothes and sleep. but no matter how trying ji yong tried to close his eyes but still it will not come drowsiness. he repeatedly flipping through his body trying to find a comfortable position to be immediately fall asleep.

ckleck ........

ji yong could still clearly hear the sound of footsteps entered the room and walked to tiptoe toward the dressing room, ji yong glanced at the clock beside his bed 2.45 am in the morning. ji yong soon returned to its original position sleeping when footsteps from dressing room towards the bed and pulled the covers and sleep quietly beside ji yong.

° ° ° ° °

"bommi morning, wuah.... you're very pretty today ^^ " said seung hyun

"gomawo seung hyun-a"

"oh yeah dont forget this Sunday, ok, I want to take a walk"

"I guess park bom cant accompany you "Ji Yong said suddenly make all the eyes gazing at him.

"What do you mean ji?" seung hyun asked confused

"just ask bom is always busy to go home early" ji yong said regardless of bom. seung hyun looked bom demanded an explanation from that yeoja.

"Mmmmm, ne I'm a little busy but I can be sure will accompany you on your birthday later" bom replied

"really? Well done, the problem is finished he he he he" said seung hyun pleased but not with Ji Yong who glanced sharply to bom.

("What do you hide bom?" Ji yong said to himself)

° ° ° ° ° °

"wae eun jae-a you seem moody?" asked bom on her coworkers at the club

" ne bom-a, my oemma was sick and I'd want to go back and see her but I could not take my job here, I'm afraid that my job back later taken by someone else, you know itself it was difficult to find work "complained eun jae.

"You can always explain it to the florist boss and we boss also, I'm sure they will understand and will give you permission furlough" said bom tried reassuring eun jae.

" I had to say and they are not a problem with that but only one that makes me heavy bom"

"????"

"Every morning I became a paper girl, delivering newspapers salary of it very sizable and when I take it off .......... I'm not sure I can get it again" said Eun Jae again.

"How much salary of delivering newspapers?"

"10,000 won each of a week"

("wow, pretty big too" word bom in the heart)

" eun jae-a ................ I dont mind replacing your position until you get back"

"Really? park bom you serious?"

" ne, I'm serious "

"but what about your husband? Anything he'll agree?"

(Before, bom didnt tell her friends that she is daughter-in-law from rich family. Bom just say that her family was financial difficulties that require a lot of money)

"I dont think he would be upset, eun jae-a you dont have to worry me okay "

" bom-a ....... well, what if after work and I'll invite you to there, I'll introduce you to uncle hwang, newsagent where I work "

" okay ^ ^ "

° ° ° ° ° °

bom work increases, bom now must wake up 5 am in the morning she went to the newsagent by bycycle which fortunately is not too far from her elite residential living. after finished sending newspaper, bom went home and went straight to her room, crept past the bathroom being used by Ji Yong.

° ° ° ° °

this Saturday as usual bom delivering newspapers, the weather was not friendly, overcast and drizzling. but bom still have the spirit, from the back there is a motorcycle speeding and almost hit bom to her alacrity to dodge bom over to her side but unfortunately the balance is less than she fell off her bike made bom's sweatpants and torn knees due to spend a little blood strong impact on the asphalt.

"Ouch, appo" groaned bom. fortunately, bom had finished her work and she staggered back to her house.

Arriving at her house bom sitting in dressing room, rolled up her pants and checking her wounds.

"What happened?" ji yong voice suddenly made bom was surprised and looked strained to ji yong

"where you bom? see your pants!" ji yong said began with a rising tone, bom didnt reply and only bowed silent

"why not talk? ah I know, you must meet your boyfriend, right?" ji yong said suddenly make bom looked shocked at him

"Why are you so surprised? You certainly dont think I know it right? Ha ha ha ha ...... to be honest park bom-ssi, the truth I suspect you would go home late every day and now you are often out in the morning, do you love your boyfriend that much huh? "ji yong said sarcastically.

"I dont like what you say ji"

"ji? Brave of you to call me JI, I talk to you does not mean I'm already familiar with you., Or perhaps you've think I've fallen in love with you? Tsk tsk tsk ...... you misunderstood park bom-ssi, I may not like you! " ji yong said firmly and without wanting to listen to an explanation from bom, ji yong walked away leaving bom that was bowed, her hands still holding her leg wound and occasionally seen her body quivering with sobs resist burning in her heart ...........

continue ........