Chapter 14

.........And I Love You
"...............'s up!" Jiyong replied indifferent

"you hear that bom? Ah I cant wait next sunday"

"hyung can I join? I'll give you a gift" said si won hopeful

"sorry si won, birthday time for injection will be celebrated privately ha ha ha ha ........ "

("cihh, why he is as happy as it" ji yong said to himself)

° ° ° ° ° °

"yeoboseo oemma"

(bommi-a, where are you now?)

"I'm in the office, wae oemma? Was there a problem?"

(....... So, Appa planning to build his business from the beginning again., But its lack of capital, do you have any money?)

"have but not a lot, but I save that money for paying debts on kwon family, oemma "

(Appa open a new business as well as to pay a debt, bommi-a our family debt is too much, the current appa job is not permanent if this continues we will not know until when can collect a lot of money, but when Appa open a business and its business running smoothly then we dont need a long time to pay our debt, right?)

"........... oemma true,alright. I would transfer all my savings ^ ^"

(gomawo bommi-a)

"what oemma talk, it's been it supposed right? Later after work I would stop by the ATM oemma ........ ok ........... ne ne .... bye oemma "

(" appa will open up new business, good ........ but not as fast as it will get results. I have to look for additional work. ne, I will work until appa's business smooth " she determination in the liver)

after work she go to an ATM to transfer money to her parents while walk she saw around any shop hoping someone put up flyers 'job'. bom step stopped at a place 'Paradise Club' bom paused long enough looking at the club name

("should I work here? not .... not ........ but ........ This club is open in the evenings and when I work here so I can also work in the office and I can do two jobs at once ... .... "word bom in the heart)

she nodded slowly, reassuring her self and stepped into the club.

"Annyonghaseo, can I meet with the owner of the club?" asked bom on one of the employees who were there with a polite tone.

"Oh ne, sajangnim there in his office, please" said the employee was friendly and the room carrying bom to the owner of the club. knock and let bom in.

"annyonghaseo sajangnim"greeted bom then bowed politely.

"Ne please sit down, how can I help you?"

"........ I would like to apply for a job at this club"

"you want to work here?" said the owner of the club, looking serious

"ne, I would like to work as a staff here"

"you seem to have a higher education and from your appearance look if you are not of low economic ....... you sure?"

"Ne sajangnim, there are things that I cant explain"

"alright, what you bring your resume?"

".......... Not"

"where you live"

"in gangnam district "

" You live there? "

" ne, I stayed with my in-laws house"

"oh what is the name of your in-laws? I also had some friends stay there"

"kwon ji hwan and Choi Min na"

" choi min na? Were you is min na's daughter-in-law?"

"ne sajangnim"

"so yes, oh yes park bom-ssi can you wait for me a minute, I want to go to the toilet for a while" said the club owner and walked out of his room. he immediately put out his cell phone and call someone

"yeoboseo, min na"

(oppa, you have long time not call me, how's your wife?)

"she's good, there are more important things that I have to talk to you"

(what it oppa?)

" is it true park bom is your daghter-in-law?"

(Of which oppa know?)

"So right? Min na, park bom in my place now"

(MWO? Was what she there?)

"she was applying for a job, what's the problem?"

(................................. Oppa, let her work in your place but dont put her as a servant, I dont want that johns namja touch her...... and another one, give her off day every sunday so she can rest"

" min na you sure? "

" ne oppa, I think this is one good way to test someone feeling "

" What do you mean? "

then choi min na tell about their family problems and about ji yong and bom

"so yes, well, I'll help you "

" gomawo oppa "

continue ......... ....