Talk

Story of A Cold Girl

"How did you know ?"

"You asked her about me right ? You also asked her  to find out about me"

Hoya was shocked. He tried to pretend didn't know what you were talking about.

"What do you mean by her ?"

"You really don't know her ? Kim. Hye. Mi"

*Hoya gulped*

"Why did you do that ? Why are you so curious about me ?"

 "I'm just... doesn't it weird ? How can a person doesn't smile ?"

"For you its weird, for me its normal. I live with it, no smiling"

"Since you had knew about Kim Hye Mi. I have one question"

"..."

"Why are you cold to me, only. This day, I see your attitude had changed little by little. But why-

"I'm not changed" 

You walked away down the stairs. You stopped at the stairs and sat down.

"Why are you making this situation become hard. I want to tell you, but I can't"

*sighed*

Then, you continue your walking to the class. 

----------------------------------SKIP TO RECESS-----------------------------------

As usual, you stay in your class studying. Then, as usual. INFINITE came into your class. Woohyun came to you.

"Baby~" *sit beside you and put his hand on your shoulder*

"Don't disturb me" *push his hand away*

"Serious. You know your life is depend on me right ?" *whisper to you*

"... You, really-

"Shin Gyul, we come here for purpose. We want to apologize for thinking bad about you. We had knew the actual story. Hoya told us. One more time, we're sorry" *Sunggyu said*

"No, its okey. I'm alright"

"Okey, since we are in a good conditions. Let's gather, together"

"Woah, hyung. Its gonna be fun. Its our first time gathering with Shin Gyul" *Sungjong said*

"How ? Wanna come ?" Woohyun asked you*

"Thanks, but-

"Eyyy, let's go. Exam is next month. You still have time to study. Oh ?" 

"Let me think first"

"What to think. Let's go. Okey, Dongwoo set the date"

"Yes, Sunggyu hyung"

"But- *you said*

"Thanks for forgiving us. We will tell you the date later"

After that, they went out of the class leaving you alone. You think for a while.

"I have to meet Hoya if we hang out. What to do"

-------------------------------SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL-----------------------------

You were walking out of the school. Soon, you received a message, from Woohyun.

Its this Saturday, at 9a.m. Come to my house first. Don't forget. Also, make sure you come or I will pick you up. You know I know your house right ? 

"This guy.. really test my patience" *you thought*

You continued your walked and arrived at the zebra path. You crossed the road and saw two people running after they saw you.

"Who are they... Can it be... Mom and Dad ? Eyyy, cannot be. Woohyun's father said they are overseas" *you thought*

Just like that, you walked and arrived at your house. You skipped your dinner and slept.

-----------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE-----------------------------------------