Happy Ending

Story of A Cold Girl

Since that day, the whole school was in chaos about you and Hoya. As usual, you just ignored it and act normal to Hoya as a brother. For Hoya, he slowly accepted his father, or your father too, Mr. Lee Jae Huk. You felt very happy right now. No words can describe what you are feeling now. At last, your wish come true. All things in your wishlist had became true.

PARK SHIN GYUL'S WISHLIST

①Be happy.

②Lives together with mom and dad, and.. brother.

③Smile sincerely.

④Be together with family, forever.

As for Woohyun, he decided to cancel the marriage things as he wanted you to be with your family back. He asked his father to let you freedom from his 'curse'. At first, the mysterious man hestitate to let you go, as he is still angry with your mother. However, Woohyun gave him some encourage words that maked him changed his mind. So now, you are free. You can smile again, you can be happy again and you can also be with your family again.

Woohyun, he decided to just let you go eventhough he like you. He kept in his mind that you had gave him a sweet memories along this time. He know its hurt, but he stay strong. He just kept it alone that he liked you, he afraid if he confessed his feeling, your friendship with him will ruin.

As for you, you had heard somewhere that Woohyun liked you. At first, you didn't know how to respond to this. But since you didn't have any feelings toward him, you just ignored it and act like usual as you do. 

*At School*

Your father decided to send you two to school. The 'two' is you and Hoya. Its your first time, your father sent you to the school. You are now on the back while Hoya sat beside the driver's seat. You were slightly crying because of the happiness.

Father : Aigoooo, my daughter. Stop crying will you ? I'm not dead yet. Hahahaha

You : I'm sorry. *wipe your tears away*

Father : Are you really my daughter ? 

You : What do you mean, dad ?

Father : The Park Gyul I know, she is talkative if i'm not mistaken ? Hahahahaha

Hoya : She is always like that, dad. You didn't saw her first day at school. Its like talking to a wall. She didn't even bother to reply anyone.

Father : Really ? Woahh, you are really growing up, huh ?

You : I have my reasons about that. *spoke in a cold tone*

Hoya : You see that, dad ? Her talking is really cold. Hahahaha

Father : Yeahhhh, tsk tsk tsk. My daughter, how can you be like this ? Is it because of me you became cold ?

You : N-...No. I'm just-

Father : Don't worry. Since i'm here, i'll make you be the happy girl again, okey. I promised, that i will make you two smile happily. 

Hoya : Okey dad. Stop this, we had arrived. Shin Gyul, let's go.

You : *chuckle a little* Yeahh, let's go. Bye dad, see you at home.

You two out from the car and people started whispering about you and Hoya. You felt uncomfortable with the whisper and Hoya realized it. He suddenly put his arms on your shoulder and said "My sister, should we go ?". You were curious why he did that, but then you realized that he wanted to tell the others that you are his sister. That is why he said the word 'sister' loudly on purpose.

-THE END-

Thanks for reading :) appericate you kindness to take some times to read, once again. Thankyou^^

Hopefully bear with me, if there is some error in my words. English is not my main language, so... thanks anyways :)