Hint

Story of A Cold Girl

-RECEESS TIME-

You went to library because you are too lazy to walk down to the canteen. As you were doing your revision, you forgot to bring your pencil box. You sighed and went to your class back. As you were walking down the stairs, you heard some boys conversation. You were about to use another stairs but stopped when you recognized the voice. It was INFINITE's voice. You heard them talking about the AB students. 

Hoya : Weird...

Sunggyu : Why ? Something wrong with the blood test ?

Hoya : No, its not like that. The AB students is 5 people only. And only one person is girl.

Sungyeol : So, what is weird about that ?

Hoya : The girl is..... Shin Gyul.

Woohyun : Shin Gyul ?! That Park Shin Gyul ?!

Hoya : Maybe, i don't know. But, if she is my sister then why her surname is Park ?

Sungjong : Maybe.... your parent changed it.

Hoya : why ?

Myungsoo : They didn't planned to have her ? Maybe...

Hoya : Hmmmmm, it can be. Nevermind, let's just watch her for now.

"Watching me.... *sighed" you thought. You were not in mood to do any revision anymore so you went back to the library and put your head on the desk. Suddenly, you heard Sungjong's voice. You thought it was just your imagine as you were too sleepy but his voice became more louder. You looked up and saw INFINITE is coning to you. You were panicked inside and you put on your cold face and continued your revision.

Then, they stopped infront of you and sat on the empty chairs infront of you. You still ignored them until Sungyeol spoke up "Heyyy, Shin Gyul. How is it the blood test ?" "Hmmm" "Just hmmm ?" "Then what you expect" "Nothing..."

Then you continued doing your works.

Hoya : Shin Gyul, let's be honest.

You : ... *can't be...*

Hoya : We... you and I. Are we related with something ? Like family or-

You : Yes.

Hoya : What... did you just say... we are family ?

You : Yes, we are family. I am your lost younger sister and you are my lost brother, Lee Howon.

Hoya : ...

You : I know, its hard to believe. But.... its the truth. Its hard for me too, but I can't kept this secret any longer. 

Hoya : ... since when did you know about this ?

You : 1 or 2 weeks ago. 

Hoya : okeyyyy. So.... you are my sister. But, why is your surname is Park ?

Then, you told him all about you, the whole life about you to him. Including your father's returning home. Slowly, Hoya started to accept that you and him are blood related. Since he was not so ready to see his father, he will stay at his house like usual. He will go to your house if he had ready to meet him.