The Truth

Story of A Cold Girl

You pulled your arms from L and said

"Thank you, but no. You don't need to do that. Excuse-

"No. You are not excuse"

"..." *look at L*

"Follow me" *pull you*

You just followed him to only-he-know-where-the-place is. The, you arrived at the Han Park. Suddenly, memories of you and Hoya came to your mind. Your memories were stopped when L asked you to sit at the bench. You just listen to him and sat at the bench. L started the conversations.

"So, why do you want to kill yourself ?"

"I'm not"

"Stiil want to deny ?"

"What.. look. Tell me, what do you want ?"

"Means ?"

"We are not friend. and we don't know each other. But why are you helping me, today ?"

"That.. I just... Okey. Let me tell you the truth"

"What is it ?" 

"The truth is.... I'm... a spy"

"..." *look at him*

"I'm sorry. My boss asked me to do it. If not, he will take my happiness"

"Wait. Happpiness ?"

"Yeah.."

"You.... the mysterious guy's spy ?"

"I'm sorry"

" I better go home now. Since exam is nearer, I should study" *stand up and walk away*

"That's why I always saw him on his phone. He was the one. What should I do now.. *sigh* Why do you think much, this is your life. Just accept the fact that you cannot smile anymore" *you thought*

You force yourself to sleep that night althought you are not sleepy. Suddenly, your phone rings. You looked at your phone's screen and it was the mysterious guy again. You end the call and put your phone in silent mode. 5mins later, your phone rings again. You felt frustrated and answer the call without looking at the screen first.

"What do you want now ?!"

"Am I disturbing you ?"

"What.." 

You looked at your phone screen and saw unknown number. You embarrassed. 

"I'm sorry. But, who are you ?"

"Oh, its me.. L"

"Did you knew my phone number from your boss ?"

"Aaaa, yes"

"Why are you calling ?"

"I want to apologize"

"That's it ? I'm gonna end this call"

"Wait. I had talked to my boss.. about you"

"..."

"I ask him to let you go but, he said no"

"So ?"

"I also told him, that I don't want to be his spy anymore. First, he doesn't agree, but suddenly he changed his mind. He want to let me go in one condition. He ask me to make you marry his son"

"Marry his son ? Doesn't he don't want me to smile ?"

"Its true, but he said his son is not smiling anymore after his girlfriend left him. So, he want you to make him smile again and than you divorce him"

"You mean.. If I marry his son then divorce after his son smile back, I'll have my old life back ?"

"Yeah, that's what my boss say"

"Deal"

"Really ? By the way, have you forgive me yet ?"

"No, but. I'll think about it"

"Okey, sorry for disturbing you. Goodnight"

"..." *end the call*

"At last, I got my life back. But, I should marry first ? Well, its not that difficult. Just make his son smile and divorce and start the new life of me" *you thought*

That night, you slept with a smile on your face.

----------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE------------------------------------