Are you.....

Story of A Cold Girl

You ignore Hoya, who was leaning on the locker and walked to the class. Suddenly, Hoya stopped you by grabbing your wrist. You stopped walking and turn to Hoya.

"What ?"

"Are you ignoring me just now ?"

"Maybe"

"What-

"Excuse me. I've to go to the class"

Hoya released your wrist and stare at you dumbfoundedly. He realized that he should started to find out about you as you grew more colder then before to him. During reccess, Hoya called a girl to come to the school's garden. As you were on your way to the school's garden to eat, you saw Hoya and a girl. You hid behind the wall near the garden and heard their conversations.

"Why you called me here, oppa ?"

"Oh, you came. I want to give you some task"

"Task ? What is it ? But oppa, its been a long time since I got a task from you"

"Really ? Okey, forget about it. I want you to find out about this new girl"

"New girl..... Oh! That non-friendly girl ?"

"Non-friendly ?"

"Yeah, whole school called her that because she never talked to anyone. Not even smiling or looking"

"Oh..."

"But oppa, why you want me to find about her ?"

"I want to- ... Just find it. Then, let me know if you found anything, okey"

"Alright, oppa. I'll tell you if anything happen"

"Good, now go. Don't let other people know"

"Okey, oppa"

You know that girl now. But, you don't know her name. While you were thinking, suddenly you heard a voice.

"Heyy, Kim Hye Mi! Where are you going ?"

"Ohhh, that's what her name. Kim. Hye. Mi" *you thought*

------------------------SCHOOL'S BELL RINGING-------------------------------

You were clearing up your desk when you heard your door class opened. You looked at the door and saw Hoya with INFINITE. LIke usual, you ignore them and continue doing your works. The, Hoya speaked up.

"Heyy, you don't want to go home ?"

"No" *doing your works*

"Its late already. Let's go home"

"Why must I listen to you ?" *still doing your works*

Suddenly, Hoya came to your desk and grabbed your wrist roughly, stoppping you doing your works. You looked at him.

"Let me go"

"No. I'll let you go if you decided to go home"

"Why do you care ?"

"...."

"You are not my boyfriend or whatever it is"

"I am"

"What-

You were stooped by Hoya's action. He kissed you. You stay calm. Your heard noisy from his friends. Soon, Hoya leave your lips and said :

"Doens't that make me be your boyfriend ?"

"No"

"How can you stay calm when that happened ?"

"What do-

"Cannot be... another man had kissed you before ?"

"..."

"Busted, " *INFINITE says*

"I can't believe this"

Hoya suddenly grabbed you on your collar and push you to the wall.

"Don't you know that is my first kiss ?"

"I never asked you to kiss me"

"You really" *punch the wall beside you*

You pushed him and took your bag. You were about to walk out from the class when suddenly you heard a voice calling you.

"Heyy, newbie"

You turned around and were greeted by a punch. You looked at the person that punched you.

"What a . How can you kissed my boyfriend ?!"

You wiped your mouth and saw blood on your hand.

"..."

"Cannot you speak ? Are you in mute ?!"

You just leave her like that and went out from the class. At the door, INFINITE stopped you. Woohyun spoke first.

"At last, you show your true character"

"Hyung, you're right. I thought she was an innocent girl that don't know anything"

You just looked down and continue your walked as no one spoke anymore. You stay calm although you felt want to cry right now. That night, you got a called from the mysterious guy again.

"How are you ? Feeling good, huh ?"

"Just speak want you want to talk"

"Okey okey. Today you are good. No smiling, I like that. Maybe you had been adopted to the situation like that huh ? Anyway, I like it today. Just stay like that until the end of your live. Bye, gonna talk to you more Park Shin Gyul"

---------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE--------------------------------