INFINITE's Experience

Story of A Cold Girl

Later, you arrived infront of Hoya's house. Hoya let you in and lead you to the sofa.

"What do you want for drink ?"

"Anything"

"I'll make you orange juice"

"Yes"

While Hoya in the kitchen, 6 boys surrounding you. You just looked down as you didn't know them. Suddenly, one of them talked to you.

"Don't you know this house is for boys only ?"

"I'm sorry, but I didn't know"

"You must be that type of girl"

*looked at Woohyun*

"What do you mean ?"

"You know. Act shy, innocent and turn to cat woman and take money"

"I'm not that type of girl"

"Like we believe you. By the way, you are really something. At least, the other girls had slap us for saying that to them"

"I've told you. I'm not-

"Here, your drink. What are you talking about ? " *seat beside you*

"Nothing, right ? *look at you*"

"Yes"

"So, are you two in relationship ?"

"Yes-

"No"

"Yes or no ?"

"No. We are just hanging out. As a friend"

Hoya looked at you and smile to himself as you admit him as your friend. 

"Yeah Sungjong. We are not in relationship. Of course not. I will never date her, you know she is not my ideal type right"

"Okey, hyung. I know your ideal type. You want the model-like girlfriend only"

You cut their conversations as you read the message you just got.

"Excuse me. Its late already. I'm gonna go back home"

"Let me send you"

"No. I'm okey. And, thanks for today" *smile a little*

You bow to them and went to the station bus. Suddenly, you got a message. Again from the same person. You tried to ignore the messages but its really disturbing you. You open the messages and shocked. It said :

I've told you. I will take your happiness. Why don't you just be the quiet Shin Gyul. Its good for us. You don't have to feel scared and I don't have to always watching you. Also, you think I don't know what are you doing in his house ? You were smiling. This is my last warning. Do not smile again, or you will never feel the freedom.

Your eyes getting watery. You felt like wanted to cry but held it in as you didn't wanted to show your weak side. That night, you didn't ride a bus. You just walked back home as you just remembered that your bus card had no money in it. You changed into your pajama and force yourself to sleep. Right now, you have so many things in your mind. About INFINITE's word, about the message and about the school things. 

 

-skip to the next morning at school-

You walked along the way to go to your locker when you overheard something. You stopped infront of a door and stalked. You tried to look who is talking and surprised. It was INFINITE. 

"Hyung, what about that girl ?"

"Means ?"

"You said you wanna know how the girl enter this school. How, did you find it ?"

"Oh, about that. No. the only thing I know about her through the school's profile is..... nothing"

"How can ? Not even her name ?"

"I forgot!"

"Forget what Hoya ?"

"I forgot to ask her name"

"Are you serious ? How can you ask her for an out but you don't know her name"

"I forgot about that. But.. its okey"

"Why ?"

"I can asked my slave to find out about her"

"Yeah, right. I forgot about her"

Your POV

"His slave is her ? But who ? I must be cautious with girls at this school" *you thought*

You were panicked when you heard footsteps coming to your way. You quickly went to your locker and act normal. You heard their laughed but just ignore it. As you were closing your locker, you startled a little when you saw someone leaning on the locker beside you. 

---------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE-----------------------------------------------