The Truth (Part 2)

Story of A Cold Girl

"Its not what you think"

"*scoff* Its not like what I think ? Then what ?"

"I... want my life back"

"What-

"This long time, I had been threatened by your father. He said he wanted to take my happiness as my mother had broke their promise. I am not allowed to smile or he will make me suffer more. He even had a spy at school, which is... L to watch me. But, suddenly he changed his mind after he knew that you had been not smiling after you broke up with your girlfriend. He wants me to marry you because he asked me to make you smile back, like before. So, please. We can get benefits each other.We can just pretend to look happy and then we can divorce. You can be you like before and I can get my life bcak right ?"

"So, If I married you, you will get your life back ?"

"Yes"

"Okey, deal. 3 weeks. After the last day, you and I will become a stranger"

"Deal" *bow*

"Go out, I don't want to see your face until the marriage"

*bow* "Thank you"

---------------------------------------------SKIP TO THAT EVENING---------------------------------

You decide to walk to relax your mind. As you were walking, you saw someone that you really want to avoid, Hoya. You stopped on your way and turned to walk to the other direction but Hoya held your shoulder. 

"Let's talk"

"No"

"Park Shin Gyul, can you don't be so stubborn ?"

"I don't have anything to talk to you. So, why must we talk ?" *turn to Hoya*

"Fine, you don't have anything to talk. But I have"

"What if I don't want to hear"

*Hoya look down*

"I understand now. You hate me, right ?"

"Thanks, for understanding. I'm busy"

*walk away*

------------------------------------------SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING-------------------------------------------

You woke up feeling lazy to go to school as you suddenly remember Hoya's word. 

"I understand now. You hate me, right ?"

"I am not hating you. Why must I hate you ? You did nothing. Its my fault, for knowing you. Its also my fault for....... falling for you"

You replied to Hoya as he can heard what you said. You put your hand on your chest and said :

"Heart.. why did you beat so hard when I was with Hoya that day. Luckily, you are inside of the body"

Starting from that morning, your attitude started to change. You were still cold, but not that cold from the first day of your school. The way you spoke was different, slightly. You were not talking too much, but improved than before. But, just one thing you didn't changed. Your attitude towards Hoya. The more you saw him, the more cold you became. He always trried to talk to you, but as usual. You rejected it. As for your marriage with Woohyun, you kept it secret as you didn't want anyone to know about it.

Soon, you arrived at the school's gate. You saw Hoya and his friends, altogether. You avoided from making eye contact with Hoya. For Woohyun, you just looked down and L, you just gave him a litle smile assuring him that you're okey now. After that, you walked straight to the class. As you were walking, you heard a footstep behind you. You stopped and the footstep was not heard. You continue your walked and herad the footstep back. You were about to run  when the person behind you pulled your wrist roughly. You were shocked to see it was Hoya that was following you.

"Follow me" *Hoya said*

"Let me go" 

You struggle to get out from Hoya's grip but failed as Hoya is stronger than you. The more you struggled, the tighten the grip on your wrist. At last, you arrived at the school's rooftop. You used your last power to get out from his grip. Hoya released you and looked at you with concern face. You just looked at your wrist without looking at him.

"Your hand-

"You make it, but you worried" *rubbing your wrist*

"I'm sorr-

"Forget about that. Okey, what do you want to talk to me desperately this day ? Is it that important ?"

"Yes, its important. Well, maybe not for you. but yes for me. This day, I can't slept well"

"So ? You want-

"I always dream about you"

Hoya's words attracted you. You looked up to see Hoya and stopped what you were doing. Hoya walked infront and turned his back to you.

"I think its a hint. Tell me, do you like me ?" *turn to look at you*

*choked* 

"You are not my ideal type"

"Really ?" *come near you*

"...." *stay*

"Are you sure you don't have any feelings towards me ?" *keep nearing to you*

"Yes"

Hoya kept walking to you until the gap between your face and his is 1cm away. You stay calm when suddenly you were shocked when Hoya whispered something to your ear.

"You think I don't know ?"

"..."

"You will married soon with Woohyun, right ?"

"How did-

"We are friends. Of course I should know. Also, there's one thing I know"

"About me, right ?"

-----------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE---------------------------------