The Misconception of Me

Story of A Cold Girl

You're a transfer student from (your country) to Korea. Your father is (your country) and your mother is Korean. You were transferred to Woollim High School, the nearest school from your house. You were not the friendly type anymore after your parent disappeareance. You talk when have to only. Because of that, you have no TRUE friends. They all friends with you just because.... you know all about the school kingka's profile, INFINITE.

You went to school like usual. As you walked to school, some boys followed you. You tried to ignore them but failed as one of them appeared infront of you. You were stopped and shocked for a while.

"Heyyyyyy~ we wear the same school uniform. Let's go to school together"

"I'm sorry" *walk away*

"Woah~ that girl really-

"Stop it, hyung. We'll late to school, let's go"

 

-skip to reccess-

Your POV

"Where should I seat....."

"Hey, newbie. Please buy food for me and my boyfriend"

"..."

"You hear me right ?"

"I hear you, but-

"No but. Just act like a newbie, and don't ever go near my boyfriend. Understand ? Here, money for the food"

As you were about to walk away, someone stopped you.

"Wait"

"Oppa~ are you that hungry ? Because of this girl, we are starving right now. What are you waiting for ?"

"You! That girl, the arrogant girl. Right ? Woah~ never think I'll meet you here"

"Yes, its me"

"Aiiiisssshhhhhh-

"Oppa, are you okey ? Do you know her ? How ? Wanna me to comfort you~"

"Nothing, nevermind. If she has finished buying the foos, ask her to send it to me at Practise Room"

"Okey, oppa. Meet you later, ily"

"Okey"

 

-5mins later-

NO ONE POV

"Newbie, he ask you to send it to Practise Room"

"Where is Practise Room ?"

"Floor 2, on your right"

"Thanks. By the way, here. Your food.

"Good, newbie"

 

-infront of Practise Room-

*knock knock*

"Who's there ?"

"..."

"Weird" *walk to the door*

"Oh?! What are you doing here?! I knew it, you are just like the other girls-

"Your food" *give the food*

"Oh.." *take the food*

*bow*

 

"WAIT"

"..." 

"Are you free today ? Let's go out, together"

"Okey"

"5:30, Han Park"

"Yes"

 

-skip to the end of the school-

"Hello ? Hello ? M...Mom.. ? Is it you ? Answer me, Mom! Its you, right ? Mom, mom, mo-

The caller end the call. You had a mixed feeling. You were shocked as the caller that you believe she is your mother called you but frustrated as the caller didn't talked to you at all. At that time, you didn't know that someone had heard your conversation.

"Woah, she can speak other language. She is really something. Should I follow her ? Should I ? Should I ?"

"Heyyy, Hoya. What are you thinking about ?"

"I know, I know. About girls~"

*smack on the head*

"I'm not. I'm just thinking how that new girl enter this school ?"

"Why, something suspicious about the girl ?"

"I overheard about the girl this morning that she had no parent"

"Hmmmm, maybe her siblings help him ?"

"No, I don't think so. I had looked at her file and said that she had no siblings"

"Hyung, why you looked at her file ?"

"I.... just.. curious about this girl. Forget about that. Let's find out the truth about this girl"

"Yaaaa, Hoya. Why are you suddenly want to know about this girl ? You like her ?"

"No, I've told you. She is full of mystery that makes me want to find out the meaning of the mystery"

"Eyyyyy~ why so complicated. Just admit that you like her~"

"NO, I'M NOT"

"Stop it, stop it. Let's go home. I'm sleepy"

---------------------------TO BE CONTINUE--------------------------------